Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York (32773 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In Kigali, Rwanda / Obaseki: Edo Diaspora In New York Mocks Governor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by abdulrazak07(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
splmosixx:
How does that reduce the price of garri in sokoto?

How will u know... when u can't even see good thing right infront of u.

If u know, u know

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by AreaFada2: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Everybody just wants to belong.

Even the harshest critics will jump at any chance to be visible with powers-that-be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Turantula(m): 12:23am On Sep 29, 2018
This thread is not good for my health.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by goslowgoslow(m): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2018
ALAYORMII:
Won ku posing ooo

Someone that congratulated the nonsense that happened in Osun

They just tested their formula for 2019
Un na go get high blood pressure and die one by one because if this Osun elections. Is the court not there? Abegi make we hear something. If your wife no position well for night sef you go call Osun elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by ofwest47(m): 12:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Sai Buhari said Baba sai 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Innov8ve1: 1:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Only if they knew that the man they are posing with is a tyrant who wears corruption and deceit like a gown. we shouldnt forget his failed promises of change, failed nigeria air, dss seige on national assembly as lawal daura has never stepped a foot in court for arraignment, we also musnt forget how his party sponsored thugs to prevent pdp voters from voting at osun state election rerun. If you follow the news, you wouldnt need to dispute these facts
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by GavelSlam: 1:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Maybe they are BMC.

Because of 30k per month.
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by enemyofprogress: 1:54am On Sep 29, 2018
All of them are ibos
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by ALAYORMII: 1:55am On Sep 29, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Un na go get high blood pressure and die one by one because if this Osun elections. Is the court not there? Abegi make we hear something. If your wife no position well for night sef you go call Osun elections.

Ur moniker says it all

Ur brain dey go slow
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Pains in the SATANIC HEART of IPOB miscreants. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Turantula:
This thread is not good for my health.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by deji17: 2:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Na dem dey rush Baba.

Those who wail, wail in vain..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by goslowgoslow(m): 2:29am On Sep 29, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Ur moniker says it all

Ur brain dey go slow
Your moniker says it all your dreams will never come true. Oponu!
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by ALAYORMII: 3:01am On Sep 29, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Your moniker says it all your dreams will never come true. Oponu!

How I wish you know the meaning of my moniker
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by madjune(m): 3:46am On Sep 29, 2018
The Nigerian disease is alive and well.

One of the symptoms is sychophancy.

Can you count the number of people with their teeth flashing in those pics?
Virtually all of them.

I'm no sadist and not saying they should all be frowning. But, keep it real.
Buhari is trying but the level of poverty and hunger in Nigeria is still killing and you all are flashing teeth?

For what? I'm sure once Buhari leaves the room, they'd start abusing him.
I'm sure none of them asked him critical questions bordering on the Nigerian present condition with a straight face.

Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by spik007: 4:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Flexherbal:
Some lying on the floor !

The floor is cleaner than your sitting room...see this one
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Fongido:
his fellow abokis

Northerners for wia? How many regular abokis day abroad beside the rich kids?
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by GLOBALINF: 4:58am On Sep 29, 2018
splmosixx:
Oga work hard to afford the Garri at whatever price
Stop looking for what will bring down the prices for you!
The world is moving

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by GLOBALINF: 4:58am On Sep 29, 2018
splmosixx:
oga work hard to afford the Garri at whatever price!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by AFONJACOW(m): 5:23am On Sep 29, 2018
the real people hustling in state you won't see them in the his kind of charade, they should come back to Nigeria and see for themselves , or don't them having relatives living in this shithole , meanwhile my visa is ready, bye bye to zombies, they can come and take my pvch
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by tolguy(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2018
splmosixx:
only vulcanizers dey use garri dere
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Jaidooo(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71619780:
What kind of President is this our Baba call Buhari sef?!
Many successful people are rushing him to have pictures with him, while some unsuccessful criminals and children of hate keep calling him Baba Go slow.

Well, we will like to be counted among the successful ones o!

You nko?! wink cheesy
Bomb dey your head!
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Jaidooo:

Bomb dey your head!
Yes, you are right Jaidooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Edusouls(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2018
ligth will always shine out and can never be covered with darkness..people are now seeing this Goodman is for real, sai baba..
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by AnanseK(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Fongido:
his fellow abokis

I can feel your pain

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by AnanseK(m): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2018
jimcaddy:
Why does this man keep getting away with so many things? Have Nigerians become hypocritical all of a sudden? PDP you are not doing a good job as an opposition party oo. No one to put the ruling APC on check.

We can never forget PDP and the wasted destructive years of looting Division and backwardness. PDP can be in opposition for the next 50 years , who cares?
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by gcof(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Kaodek:
No matter the level of hatred you have for this Baba, if you are lucky to meet him, you will laugh and request for a photograph, this is just the fact not about APC or PDP

. . . . . . . . . . Much love Grandpa

exactly....a president is a president no matter how good or bad he is and it always a privilege to meet with a president

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by baruzeez(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Innov8ve1:
Only if they knew that the man they are posing with is a tyrant who wears corruption and deceit like a gown. we shouldnt forget his failed promises of change, failed nigeria air, dss seige on national assembly as lawal daura has never stepped a foot in court for arraignment, we also musnt forget how his party sponsored thugs to prevent pdp voters from voting at osun state election rerun. If you follow the news, you wouldnt need to dispute these facts
frustrated ipob youth���
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Mbediogu(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Flexherbal:
Some lying on the floor !
Don't mind them. I counted just three Nigerians from Katsina, the others are Haitians and Jamaicans living in NY. I live here in Long Island.
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by jbtobsyn(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71619780:
HAPPY and Beautiful faces EVERYWHERE!
What kind of President is this our Baba call Buhari sef?!
Many successful people are rushing him to have pictures with him, while some unsuccessful criminals and children of hate keep calling him Baba Go slow.

Well, we will like to be counted among the successful ones o!

You nko?! wink cheesy
Who knows your useless father or even you. I am a successful one and I don't like Buhari. Davido is far more successful than you would ever attain in life. Hopeless fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) / Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.