Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York (32779 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In Kigali, Rwanda / Obaseki: Edo Diaspora In New York Mocks Governor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by IkennaDavid1(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71619780:
HAPPY and Beautiful faces EVERYWHERE!
What kind of President is this our Baba call Buhari sef?!
Many successful people are rushing him to have pictures with him, while some unsuccessful criminals and children of hate keep calling him Baba Go slow.

Well, we will like to be counted among the successful ones o!

You nko?! wink cheesy

Whatever happens, your nuisance as a BMC ends next year... If Buhari is voted out, u guys are fired.. If he eventually wins, u guys have done ur jobs and as such ur contracts are terminated since he can't contest for a 3rd term.

Mark my words
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by IkennaDavid1(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71619780:
Many successful people are rushing him to have pictures with him, while some unsuccessful criminals and children of hate keep calling him Baba Go slow.

You nko?! wink cheesy

Whatever happens, your nuisance as a BMC ends next year... If Buhari is voted out, u guys are fired.. If he eventually wins, u guys have done ur jobs and as such ur contracts are terminated since he can't contest for a 3rd term. So he will have no need for u guys..

Mark my words
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by KosyJerry(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2018
continue laughing and having fun while your families down here continue suffering with bad governance. Just look at this people

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Flexherbal(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2018
spik007:

The floor is cleaner than your sitting room...see this one

Thank you , Sir.
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by mechanics(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Flexherbal:
Some lying on the floor !
yeah, not bad, that's the joy of meeting their president.
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by DammyGbade(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Excess of governance is being closer to the electorate... You see Osinbajo in markets talking with people, another day you see him on a boat. Buhari on his own trecking metres just for the sake of the electorate to have a glimpse of him. I think that's the beauty of good governance and democracy.
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Innov8ve1: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
baruzeez:
frustrated ipob youth���
The difference between u and i is knowledge. I have facts to present, i am open to knowledge, i read wide, what do you have to present on the subject matter other than insults? if you stand outside what will people know you for? i know there is no significance attached to you in reality other than spending your whole day on nairaland calling people ipod youth.
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by samsonvijay1: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
YES OHHHHH!
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR GIVING US PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI AS THE NIGERIANPRESIDENT! !!
TOO MUCH SUCCESS AND MANY MORE SUCCESS AHEAD!!!!!!!
post=71619780:

You nko?! wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Duru1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
The post is wrongly captioned. These are not Nigerians in Diaspora living in New York instead some of staff members at the Nigerian consulate in New York.
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by bornstar964: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nonsense! Will this change our decision for 2019? Daura one way we are sending you
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Cris955(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2018
uzohrome:
Mass Hypocritical behaviour. Celebrating with the lifeless and waecless President. Retards
hmmm see ur mouth.you better dont land urself in jail.why dont u tell this insult to his face...dont decive urself if na u you go take pic with am.
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Okoroawusa: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=NwaMammyWater post=71620036][/quote] Blood of Chisos!
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fools
Re: Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Most of them are now either donating to ESN or Sunday Igboho's gofundme,

This life sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.