Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (47324 Views)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Goodplace: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please I intent to go to London to for a better life but currently I earn about 80k. Is it wiser to travel to London to hustle? Please advice.

1 Like

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Donald3d(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
What kind of hustle ?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by jaybee3(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Goodplace:
Please I intent to go to London to for a better life but currently I earn about 80k. Is it wiser to travel to London to hustle? Please advice.

Hell No!!!

24 Likes

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by GreenCap: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Goodplace:

80,000 Naira is not up to 200 Pounds.

what are you waiting for?

jump into British Airways ASAP

or stay back and earn less than 1 million per year.

living in London is hassle but not too hard.

264 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by BonkoINC: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
The kind of question we see everyday.

Na wa. 80k ? And London . How long have u been working that you have managed to save for trip to London. Not just a trip sef. To work in London.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Akalia(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Goodplace:
A good old cliché quips- a bird at hand is worth more than a hundred out there.

If you don't have a blueprint of what exactly you intend to do in London and how to go about it, please stay back and make a life for yourself in Nigeria.

80k monthly paying job in a country like Nigeria is relatively a juicy one, if you ask me.

Bro please I am out of job, connect me to any that befits a graduate. Thanks in anticipation of your helpful response.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by stewiepeter: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
okay you have to be precise now. The 80k you get in Nigeria how much do you pay for transportation, feeding etc and in London what are you going there to do? do you have a permanent resident card? you have to state all this so your question can be properly answered.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Iwanttoto: 1:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Goodplace:

LordsApostle

4 Likes

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Depreacherman(m): 1:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Broh what's 80k job when you have the opportunity to leave Africa. is better to work in restaurant in a country that has a good system. You will even live longer, than working in a bank in a country where the whole system is in shamble.

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by elmisti(m): 1:55am On Sep 29, 2018
UK is the "wrongest" place to hustle, consider USA or just stay jeje for naija. ask Bobrisky if u in doubts.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by rman: 4:49am On Sep 29, 2018
You better stay back. There are several Nigerian hustlers in London that will gladly come back to take that 80k job.

Unless you have some very special skills in some certain fields which you feel pays well over there.

There is always room for growth here.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Patdedon(m): 5:56am On Sep 29, 2018
1. What's your game plan for London?
2. Do you think you can improve yourself and try to move up the ladder here in Nigeria?
3. What are your major life goals?

The truth is even though your environment affects what you can become substantially, you can be anything anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by SarakiBukola: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2018
London is very expensive especially accomodation.

My fear is, for a "hustler", it might seem like collecting water in a basket.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Where do you think you are going..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2018
jaybee3:

Hell No!!!

Give your reasons oga.
Not just hell no..

6 Likes

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Sweetcollins: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Pray about it Sir,
God has a way of showing us the way
Am a living witness dear

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by MrMcJay(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2018
UK is not a place to go hustle. There's a lot of protectionism coming into play caused by Brexit. Besides, I doubt if you have the required skills to land well paying opportunities in the UK.

Get a better destination and forget about the UK.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by akeentech(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2018
If you have any chance of leaving Nigeria you better use it judiciously because after election next year that 80k might not be enough to survive you a week if this present administration remains

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2018
It's all about a personal decision...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Opinionated: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Ask yourself what you want in life. Then decide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by martineverest(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2018
London is the most expensive place to live in on earth....and it's also very hard to get stay permit in uk

10 Likes

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2018
If with 80k you hustled you flight ticket and all arrangements, you may be better off here..

8 Likes

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by EnglishUsa: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2018
I have never insulted anybody before but, if you are not close to animal in your house then you know you are an animal for asking such animatic question. Going abroad is not for making money, is just for you to be expose and also Liv a good and healthy life. Ask your self why anybody deported from abroad always find it difficult to stay in this zoo, continue asking the question until all countrys will say the are not giving Nigerians visa anymore.

18 Likes

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by agarawu23(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2018
U go think say Abroad be like as u dey imagine am to be

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by myself13: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2018
hehe
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2018
London one way !

1 Like

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by BestDude: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Goodplace:
rather start thinking like a business man and earn super more than 80k here in Nigeria.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah / See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.