Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage (808 Views)

Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by SureBETarena: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000).
2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000).
3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000).
4. Cameroon - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000.
5. Chad - $120 (N60,000).
6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000).
7. Libya - $430 (N190,000).
8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000).
9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72.
10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m).
11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m).
12. Spain - $760. (N300,000).
13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m.
14. USA - $11 per hour.

Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest salaries the
whole world.
un Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500, their
lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where minimum wage
is $430, lawmakers earn $3000.
In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000),
lawmakers earn $65,000 (N29m).

How long will this continue

2 Likes

Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by Sirjamo: 1:23am On Sep 29, 2018
The population of all those countries combined is not up to that of Nigeria
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by Becoted001(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Nigeria really needs revolution.
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by MexxIT(m): 3:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Sirjamo:

It's like ur sense is paining U... How do some of U even reason to come up with such nonsense... How much is d cost of governance here? How much do our polotocalnoffice holders earn? How much do their staff earn? How much do ministers and d hundreds of aides and assistants of these people earn? Infact ur past, present and future is shrouded in stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by Sirjamo: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2018
MexxIT:

It's like ur sense is paining U... How do some of U even reason to come up with such nonsense... How much is d cost of governance here? How much do our polotocalnoffice holders earn? How much do their staff earn? How much do ministers and d hundreds of aides and assistants of these people earn?
You must be daft, are we looking at what politician earn or we are talking about minimum wage? Oponu radarada.
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by Pat081: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Sirjamo:
You must be daft, are we looking at what politician earn or we are talking about minimum wage? Oponu radarada.
is like u hv brother or family who is a politician??wot will it take dem to do d minimum wage d workers re asking for? I know a state dat d minimum wage is 13 thousand naira here in Nigeria
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by braveboy64(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2018
chai na who voodoo us for Naija
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by SureBETarena: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Sirjamo:
Is Nigeria's population more than that of Japan or USA, this the problem of this country, the youths like you who are supposed to stand up to the useless leaders and make them do things right are the ones that praise and worship.

I keep saying it our leaders are not the problem, Nigerians who vote them into office are the problem.
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by MexxIT(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Pat081:
is like u hv brother or family who is a politician??wot will it take dem to do d minimum wage d workers re asking for? I know a state dat d minimum wage is 13 thousand naira here in Nigeria

Don't mind d ediot...
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by Pat081: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
MexxIT:

I see u are a different and special breed of stupid.... Why don't U also list d wages of public and political office holders in those countries? If U are not jus hopeless why would U attribute d minimum wage to population? It is imbes like U dat make excuses for d continuous rape of d masses by d elites
hope you re having problem with ur brain or eyes??so I can nt b hvin words with u
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by MexxIT(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2018
Pat081:
hope you re having problem with ur brain or eyes??so I can nt b hvin words with u

Lol... Apologies abeg... I was going to quote dat oloriburuku somebody up there... I don modify am.. No vex abeg
Re: Some Countries And Their Minimum Wage by MexxIT(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Sirjamo:

I see u are a different and special breed of stupid.... Why don't U also list d wages of public and political office holders in those countries? If U are not jus hopeless why would U attribute d minimum wage to population? It is imbes like U dat make excuses for d continuous rape of d masses by d elites.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions / Abuja Locked Down As 7,000 APC Delegates Ratify Buhari / Why Pdp Should Stop Dreaming About Sw Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.