Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down (47498 Views)

Ife Oyedele Disowns South-West Unity List, Says He Won't Step Down For Omisore / Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu / PDP Convention: Saraki Won't Step Down For Anyone- Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Rumicarter: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mc4larin:
Good evening fellow Nlders. I hope we all had a great day?

Doctors in the house, most especially the gynaecologists, I really need your guidance on this matter. I have a sister that has been battling with something in these past few days.

It happened like this; three weeks ago, she told me she was feeling somehow and doesn't understand how her body is feeling. She finished her menstruation a week before and she started seeing blood coming out of her private part like she's menstruating again after 4days of finishing the menstruation and it lasted for about five days. We checked online for what could be responsible and all we could see are symptoms of pregnancy. In order to be sure, she did pregnancy test and the result came out negative, so she buried the thought since the blood had stopped coming.

Now another issue; She was supposed to have seen her menses around 22nd of September, but has not come up till this moment, this had caused another serious of worries for her. To crown the whole matter, she said her breast is getting fuller. She did another pregnancy test with PT strips, the result still came out negative, both urine and blood.

Now she's really scared of what could be going on. She's thinking of going to see the gynaecologist next week, but for now I won't let her hurt herself so much with so many thoughts because of this matter.

Please what could be wrong? Could it be pregnancy or what medical explanation can be given to this......

Thanks

Go to the health section and create a Thread there, you should definitely get help.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by emerged01(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mc4larin:
Good evening fellow Nlders. I hope we all had a great day?

Doctors in the house, most especially the gynaecologists, I really need your guidance on this matter. I have a sister that has been battling with something in these past few days.

It happened like this; three weeks ago, she told me she was feeling somehow and doesn't understand how her body is feeling. She finished her menstruation a week before and she started seeing blood coming out of her private part like she's menstruating again after 4days of finishing the menstruation and it lasted for about five days. We checked online for what could be responsible and all we could see are symptoms of pregnancy. In order to be sure, she did pregnancy test and the result came out negative, so she buried the thought since the blood had stopped coming.

Now another issue; She was supposed to have seen her menses around 22nd of September, but has not come up till this moment, this had caused another serious of worries for her. To crown the whole matter, she said her breast is getting fuller. She did another pregnancy test with PT strips, the result still came out negative, both urine and blood.

Now she's really scared of what could be going on. She's thinking of going to see the gynaecologist next week, but for now I won't let her hurt herself so much with so many thoughts because of this matter.

Please what could be wrong? Could it be pregnancy or what medical explanation can be given to this......

Thanks
Forget sister stuff .... Your girlfriend don get belle. Eku ewu omo in advance.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

The businesses we can shut down anytime we like. Confused people.

Cry Cry Baby..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Reubenmutuwa: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who is this Tinubu is he God, to hell with him, same Tinubu brought this crook Aregbesola that looted the money main for Osun people. Because Ambode is working for the great Lagosians and refuse to give half of the money main for the state to this greedy Tinubu pls Ambode don't step down.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by biggie73(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Greenback:
Like for AMBODE
Share for TINUBU
....this same like and share was done before Osun State election, we all know what happened after
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Originalsly: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
jumpandpas:

Can anyone tell me the sins of Ambode?

Refusing to follow Tinubu orders.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by EweduAfonja(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Racoon:

My brother it's just a pity the southerner have long played foolishly & stupidly into the dirty politics of northern Nigeria from time immoral.
Buhari had three woeful unsuceessful shots @ the presidency until the SW in particular came to his rescue but what have happened today?

They have VP...

What did Jonathan from south do for you you igbos

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
jumpandpas:
Can anyone tell me the sins of Ambode?

...dont cry too much. Ambode is a beneficiary and a product of godfatherism in Lagos State. So he must as well accept the consequences or brunt of the same godfatherism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by eurogee: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
You are a fool. Very big one at that.

adaweezy:
Lagosians want Ambode.

Achievements by Governor Ambode in Lagos!

1. Backlog payment of N11billion as arrears to retirees of Lagos State Government.

2. Built the Safety Arena, in Oshodi, to bring all the Departments and Agencies responsible for safety and emergency management under one roof.

3. Completed or close to completing more than 300 Local Government road projects, since 2015.

4. Repositioned Lagos State Emergency Agency, LASEMA. The Agency now operates via 4 centres, namely Command & Control Centre, Alausa, Ikeja; LASEMA Response Unit (LRU) Cappa Oshodi; LASEMA Response Unit, Lekki (by Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge) and LASEMA Response Unit, Onipanu. Equipped LRU with modern equipment (trucks, power bikes, heavy-duty vehicles and fire trucks, Mobile Intensive Care Ambulances and Light Rescue Equipment, and 14 new BMW Power Bikes for on-spot reconnaissance assessments of emergency incidents.

5. Launched Amnesty period for land/property owners to obtain/regularise building permits. Between March 1 and August 31, 2018, Lagos State Government will not charge any penalty for those who have erected structures on their land without a building permit. This window offers a 6-month grace period for landowners to obtain their building permit.

6. Commenced construction of 10-lane Oshodi–Murtala Muhammed Int’l Airport Road, scheduled for completion by December 2018.

7. Completed palliative repair work on section of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway between Eric Moore and Okokomaiko. Work ongoing on Okokomaiko to Badagry section.

8. Established Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency, LASCOPA in 2017, for speedy redress of consumers’ complaints.

9. Acquired equipment worth more than 5 billion Naira for the State Police Command and Rapid Response Squad. Equipment donated include 100 4-door salon cars, 55 Ford Ranger pick-ups, 10 Toyota land cruiser pick-ups, 15 BMW power bikes, 100 power bikes, Isuzu trucks, three helicopters, two gun boats, 120 power generating sets, 15 armoured personnel carriers, revolving lights, siren and public address system, vehicular radio communicators, security gadgets including bullet proof vests, helmets, handcuffs, uniforms, kits and improved insurance and death benefit schemes for officers.

10.Launched the Bus Reform Initiative, to bequeath a world class transportation system to the State. It will see the construction of new bus terminals, introduction of 5,000 new buses, and construction of 100 modern Bus Shelters across the State. Already completed Tafawa Balewa Bus Terminus and Ikeja Bus Terminus; Acquired 434 new buses for Ikorodu Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor; and commenced work on Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT corridor along the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (13.5 kilometers; 14 bus stations; 14 pedestrian bridges).

11.Launched the Lagos To The World (#L2W) global campaign, to better market and communicate investment opportunities in the State. As part of the launch of L2W, the Ambode Administration has also unveiled a deal book detailing investment opportunities in key sectors including health, transportation, oil and gas, among others.

12.Employed 1300 teachers into primary education system; and Provided free medical services and psychosocial therapy to 700 survivors of domestic and sexual violence.

13.Presented 500 million Naira in Grants to 275 Community Development Associations in July 2018 to enable them complete various self-help projects.

14.Installed Skywalk Bridge to link Terminals 1 and 2 at Oshodi Bus Interchange

15.Upgraded 9,174 square meter Alfred Rewane Garden, Ikoyi and opened it for use by members of the public within and around the Ikoyi axis.

16.Established N25 billion Lagos State Employment Trust Fund. The Fund has provided loans worth more than 5 billion Naira to more than 8,000 persons since inception, and helped create more than 11,000 jobs.

17.Commenced development of N49 billion Public Private Partnership Medical Park in Ikoyi, to be located at the old Nursing School along Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. (Lagos State contributing land; private investors putting up the funding).

18.Redesign of Lekki-Epe Expressway to improve journey times and reduce gridlock by replacing roundabouts with traffic lights

19.Launched Ready-Set-Work, an entrepreneurial and employability training programme aimed at ensuring that every student who graduates from any tertiary institution in Lagos has knowledge, skills, and attitude required to gain employment upon graduation. More than 2,500 final year students trained since 2016.

20.Launched Lagos State Traffic Information System (LATIS), a world-class traffic information and management system comprising hundreds of cameras, road sensors and electronic displays specially designed to collect and deliver real time information to city commuters, and thus help regulate traffic.

21.Launched Code Lagos, an initiative aimed at teaching 1 million Lagos residents to code by 2020. Currently, Code Lagos has trained over 31,000 Lagosians to code while 364 Coding Centres have also been set up in 352 primary and secondary schools as well 12 Out-of-School Centres. http://codelagos.org/

22.Annual hosting of Lagos City Marathon, since 2016. The Marathon has placed Lagos on the global athletics map.

23.Received Presidential approval for handover of National Stadium to Lagos State, to redevelop and transform it into a world-class facility; Rehabilitated Agege Township Stadium to meet Confederation of African Football (CAF) standards; and Mobolaji Johnson Sports Complex, Rowe Park, Yaba

24.Upgraded 14 flagship Primary Healthcare Centres (PHCs); Provided 20 Mobile Care Unit ambulances and 26 Transport Ambulances across the State; Approved the establishment of three new Maternal/ Child Health Care Centres to expand the scope and reach of public health service delivery.

25.Constructed Flyover bridges for Ajah and Abule-Egba areas, and Multiple Lay-by to ease traffic congestion along the Third Mainland-Iyana-Oworo-Toll Gate Road.

26.Established Special Task Force, ‘Operation Restore Sanity On Lagos Roads,’ to clear Apapa-Oshodi Expressway of Trucks, Tankers and Trailers. Between July 20 and 22, 2018, the Task Force successfully cleared more than 2,000 Trucks from section of road between Toyota Bus Stop and Mile 2.

27.Rebranded and expanded the Lagos Countdown, into the One Lagos Fiesta, to boost tourism and entertainment. The fiesta now holds simultaneously at five locations across the state: Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry, Lagos Island and Ikeja

28.Established three new Fire Stations at Bolade-Oshodi, Ejigbo and Abesan, and upgraded facilities at the existing Fire Stations in Alausa, Ikeja, Isolo, Agege, Ilupeju, Badagry-Suru, Ikotun and Agege. Rehabilitated 225 old fire hydrants in Lagos metropolis, and installed 50 new ones connected to the mini/micro water works across the State. Also employed 250 new personnel into the Lagos State Fire Service, and purchased new fire-fighting equipment such as complete sets of Master Breathing Apparatus, Tripod Stand Rescue Equipment, Dragon Max Floodlights, Duraline Hoses, and Power Stream PPU Blower.

29.Completed Ojodu-Berger Flyover Intersection; completed 21 roads and two bridges with a combined stretch of 27.4 kilometers in Alimosho-Agbado-Oke-Odo area.

30.Established Relief Resettlement Camps in Agbowa and Igando to cater for IDPs across the State.

31.Established Office of Overseas Affairs and Investment to promote and coordinate investments in Lagos State, and the Small Claims Court to fast-track justice delivery in commercial disputes involving claims not exceeding N5 million. The entire period of proceedings from filing to judgment will not exceed 60 days.

32.Developed the Strategic Plan for Accelerated Agricultural Growth (SPAAG), and set aside 50,000 acres of land for agriculture in the State. The land will be allocated to farmers and investors for production of tomato, rice, fish, etc.

33.Collaborated with Kebbi State to produce LAKE (Lagos-Kebbi) Rice; and with Kano State to organize the first Lagos-Kano Economic Summit.

34.Launched, in partnership with the private sector, the Cleaner Lagos Initiative (CLI), to improve waste management and processing in the State, by, among other interventions, constructing Transfer Loading Stations, Maintenance Depots, and Engineered Sanitary Landfills.

35.Signed into law the landmark Lagos State Electric Power Sector Reform Law, to guarantee 24-hour power supply in line with Governor Ambode’s vision to attain a 24-hour economy.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by mezarddinny: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You are informed.

The fools think we are fools like that. Look at Ibadan the then Pride of WA, we left the city for them they couldn't sustain the development now allowing the glorious city to sink into a rusty republic.

All those fools shouting Lagos, Lagos, go to the same lagos, an average igbo family lives in a better accommodation than theirs.

In spite of the war that destroyed Enugu to the ground, Enugu was named in the first batch of the top 100 most resilient cities in the world the same day and time Barcelona, Paris, London, Athens e.t.c were named. Only 35 global cities made the first batch.

The Ambode they are insulting used Enugu's model to get Lagos included but a typical afonja known for dirtiness couldn't sustain that, the following year, that Lagos was named a mega city of slum.

If Ndi Igbo leave Lagos for them again and move to Ekiti, Lagos would sink into the same pitiable state as Ibadan.

Foolish people.
you have run out of sense. Ibadan was singlehandedly developed by awolowo.

if you guys are so developed, why is Enugu owing 9 months salaries? why is ebonyi struggling with economy? why does abia have bad roads? why do your people sell gala in traffic? why do your politicians pay homage to Yoruba politicians? why is there not a single Igbo man in top 5 richest Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by adeshina86: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
No7. Of the above mentioned achievement is false...lagos-badagry expressway is in total collapse.....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
It's going to be interesting how the next Governor of Lagos State will emerge.
Fire for fire from Ambode Camp.
My fear for Ambode is lack of a political structure.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Greenback: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
biggie73:
....this same like and share was done before Osun State election, we all know what happened after

Shut up,thank you.

grin
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Greenback: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Azam101:
Keep deceiving your self with likes and shares.Osun done deal Lagos loading for Tinubu again!

Shut up,thankyou

grin
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by julioralph(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ishilove:

You are very crazy. You are very crazy. In short, you are an idiot of no mean proportion!

I don't normally do this but you and your nauseating psycophancy have provoked me. Do you know how this man is causing the average road user in Lagos serious suffering? Have you seen the mountains of refuse dotting the once tidy streets? What of the crater sized potholes everywhere?! Roadside trading that has taken over most of the roads and sidewalks since Fashola left?

Oloribu. You are mad!!

Pastor Pastress Isioma shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
julioralph:

Pastor Pastress Isioma shocked
He provoked me with his bold, reckless and shameless asslicking. I know what I go through everyday. I am now popping pills on a near daily basis because of the satanic potholes inducing body pains. Should we even talk about the traffic jams that tie wrapper and gele? I've now parked my vehicle permanently at home so that I will not use my salary to be repairing exhaust pipe on a weekly basis

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Olatara(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
micolaj:
I couldn't help laughing when Deomelo labeled Ambode as an incompetent fellow in one of these threads.

I think the guy should give Ambode's CV a second look. Even his paymaster, Aregbesola the WIELDER, can only dream of his professional competence.

What am I driving at? Ambode's flaws stem from his personality, obviously not his background.
You dey mind that one.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by julioralph(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ishilove:

He provoked me with his bold, reckless and shameless asslicking. I know what I go through everyday. I am now popping pills on a near daily basis because of the satanic potholes inducing body pains. Should we even talk about the traffic jams that the wrapper and gele? I've now parked my vehicle permanently at home so that I will not use my salary to repair exhaust pipe on a weekly basis

Alright then, and you're spot on with your analysis about the traffic and waste disposal situation...

To be honest Ambode's "Cleaner Lagos Initiative" should be renamed Dirtier Lagos Initiative.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by OfficialAPCNig: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
mezarddinny:
you have run out of sense. Ibadan was singlehandedly developed by awolowo.

if you guys are so developed, why is Enugu owing 9 months salaries? why is ebonyi struggling with economy? why does abia have bad roads? why do your people sell gala in traffic? why do your politicians pay homage to Yoruba politicians? why is there not a single Igbo man in top 5 richest Nigerians?
Awolowo kee you there.

Lagos can never match Enugu in serenity, beauty, sanitation and resilience. Abia has bad road, but it is still more productive than your waste land.

Those gala sellers are still better than those beggars that litter the streets of Lagos, the agberos that know nothing but codeine and pick pocketing. You can never see a cluster of Igbo beggar wasting away their lives lazily waiting for crumbs from people.

You are a fool. No Igbo politician gives a shitt about that your stupid and greed god.

Nnewi still boast of more Naira billionaires than any single yoruba city can ever imagine and there are more millionaires in the East than part of this country.

Sophisticated slaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Fight a good fight.....
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by cbngov01(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2018
adaweezy:
Lagosians want Ambode.

Achievements by Governor Ambode in Lagos!

1. Backlog payment of N11billion as arrears to retirees of Lagos State Government.

2. Built the Safety Arena, in Oshodi, to bring all the Departments and Agencies responsible for safety and emergency management under one roof.

3. Completed or close to completing more than 300 Local Government road projects, since 2015.

4. Repositioned Lagos State Emergency Agency, LASEMA. The Agency now operates via 4 centres, namely Command & Control Centre, Alausa, Ikeja; LASEMA Response Unit (LRU) Cappa Oshodi; LASEMA Response Unit, Lekki (by Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge) and LASEMA Response Unit, Onipanu. Equipped LRU with modern equipment (trucks, power bikes, heavy-duty vehicles and fire trucks, Mobile Intensive Care Ambulances and Light Rescue Equipment, and 14 new BMW Power Bikes for on-spot reconnaissance assessments of emergency incidents.

5. Launched Amnesty period for land/property owners to obtain/regularise building permits. Between March 1 and August 31, 2018, Lagos State Government will not charge any penalty for those who have erected structures on their land without a building permit. This window offers a 6-month grace period for landowners to obtain their building permit.

6. Commenced construction of 10-lane Oshodi–Murtala Muhammed Int’l Airport Road, scheduled for completion by December 2018.

7. Completed palliative repair work on section of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway between Eric Moore and Okokomaiko. Work ongoing on Okokomaiko to Badagry section.

8. Established Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency, LASCOPA in 2017, for speedy redress of consumers’ complaints.

9. Acquired equipment worth more than 5 billion Naira for the State Police Command and Rapid Response Squad. Equipment donated include 100 4-door salon cars, 55 Ford Ranger pick-ups, 10 Toyota land cruiser pick-ups, 15 BMW power bikes, 100 power bikes, Isuzu trucks, three helicopters, two gun boats, 120 power generating sets, 15 armoured personnel carriers, revolving lights, siren and public address system, vehicular radio communicators, security gadgets including bullet proof vests, helmets, handcuffs, uniforms, kits and improved insurance and death benefit schemes for officers.

10.Launched the Bus Reform Initiative, to bequeath a world class transportation system to the State. It will see the construction of new bus terminals, introduction of 5,000 new buses, and construction of 100 modern Bus Shelters across the State. Already completed Tafawa Balewa Bus Terminus and Ikeja Bus Terminus; Acquired 434 new buses for Ikorodu Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor; and commenced work on Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT corridor along the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (13.5 kilometers; 14 bus stations; 14 pedestrian bridges).

11.Launched the Lagos To The World (#L2W) global campaign, to better market and communicate investment opportunities in the State. As part of the launch of L2W, the Ambode Administration has also unveiled a deal book detailing investment opportunities in key sectors including health, transportation, oil and gas, among others.

12.Employed 1300 teachers into primary education system; and Provided free medical services and psychosocial therapy to 700 survivors of domestic and sexual violence.

13.Presented 500 million Naira in Grants to 275 Community Development Associations in July 2018 to enable them complete various self-help projects.

14.Installed Skywalk Bridge to link Terminals 1 and 2 at Oshodi Bus Interchange

15.Upgraded 9,174 square meter Alfred Rewane Garden, Ikoyi and opened it for use by members of the public within and around the Ikoyi axis.

16.Established N25 billion Lagos State Employment Trust Fund. The Fund has provided loans worth more than 5 billion Naira to more than 8,000 persons since inception, and helped create more than 11,000 jobs.

17.Commenced development of N49 billion Public Private Partnership Medical Park in Ikoyi, to be located at the old Nursing School along Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. (Lagos State contributing land; private investors putting up the funding).

18.Redesign of Lekki-Epe Expressway to improve journey times and reduce gridlock by replacing roundabouts with traffic lights

19.Launched Ready-Set-Work, an entrepreneurial and employability training programme aimed at ensuring that every student who graduates from any tertiary institution in Lagos has knowledge, skills, and attitude required to gain employment upon graduation. More than 2,500 final year students trained since 2016.

20.Launched Lagos State Traffic Information System (LATIS), a world-class traffic information and management system comprising hundreds of cameras, road sensors and electronic displays specially designed to collect and deliver real time information to city commuters, and thus help regulate traffic.

21.Launched Code Lagos, an initiative aimed at teaching 1 million Lagos residents to code by 2020. Currently, Code Lagos has trained over 31,000 Lagosians to code while 364 Coding Centres have also been set up in 352 primary and secondary schools as well 12 Out-of-School Centres. http://codelagos.org/

22.Annual hosting of Lagos City Marathon, since 2016. The Marathon has placed Lagos on the global athletics map.

23.Received Presidential approval for handover of National Stadium to Lagos State, to redevelop and transform it into a world-class facility; Rehabilitated Agege Township Stadium to meet Confederation of African Football (CAF) standards; and Mobolaji Johnson Sports Complex, Rowe Park, Yaba

24.Upgraded 14 flagship Primary Healthcare Centres (PHCs); Provided 20 Mobile Care Unit ambulances and 26 Transport Ambulances across the State; Approved the establishment of three new Maternal/ Child Health Care Centres to expand the scope and reach of public health service delivery.

25.Constructed Flyover bridges for Ajah and Abule-Egba areas, and Multiple Lay-by to ease traffic congestion along the Third Mainland-Iyana-Oworo-Toll Gate Road.

26.Established Special Task Force, ‘Operation Restore Sanity On Lagos Roads,’ to clear Apapa-Oshodi Expressway of Trucks, Tankers and Trailers. Between July 20 and 22, 2018, the Task Force successfully cleared more than 2,000 Trucks from section of road between Toyota Bus Stop and Mile 2.

27.Rebranded and expanded the Lagos Countdown, into the One Lagos Fiesta, to boost tourism and entertainment. The fiesta now holds simultaneously at five locations across the state: Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry, Lagos Island and Ikeja

28.Established three new Fire Stations at Bolade-Oshodi, Ejigbo and Abesan, and upgraded facilities at the existing Fire Stations in Alausa, Ikeja, Isolo, Agege, Ilupeju, Badagry-Suru, Ikotun and Agege. Rehabilitated 225 old fire hydrants in Lagos metropolis, and installed 50 new ones connected to the mini/micro water works across the State. Also employed 250 new personnel into the Lagos State Fire Service, and purchased new fire-fighting equipment such as complete sets of Master Breathing Apparatus, Tripod Stand Rescue Equipment, Dragon Max Floodlights, Duraline Hoses, and Power Stream PPU Blower.

29.Completed Ojodu-Berger Flyover Intersection; completed 21 roads and two bridges with a combined stretch of 27.4 kilometers in Alimosho-Agbado-Oke-Odo area.

30.Established Relief Resettlement Camps in Agbowa and Igando to cater for IDPs across the State.

31.Established Office of Overseas Affairs and Investment to promote and coordinate investments in Lagos State, and the Small Claims Court to fast-track justice delivery in commercial disputes involving claims not exceeding N5 million. The entire period of proceedings from filing to judgment will not exceed 60 days.

32.Developed the Strategic Plan for Accelerated Agricultural Growth (SPAAG), and set aside 50,000 acres of land for agriculture in the State. The land will be allocated to farmers and investors for production of tomato, rice, fish, etc.

33.Collaborated with Kebbi State to produce LAKE (Lagos-Kebbi) Rice; and with Kano State to organize the first Lagos-Kano Economic Summit.

34.Launched, in partnership with the private sector, the Cleaner Lagos Initiative (CLI), to improve waste management and processing in the State, by, among other interventions, constructing Transfer Loading Stations, Maintenance Depots, and Engineered Sanitary Landfills.

35.Signed into law the landmark Lagos State Electric Power Sector Reform Law, to guarantee 24-hour power supply in line with Governor Ambode’s vision to attain a 24-hour economy.

U forgot to add the link bridge between ipaja and aboru as well as the roads from command leading straight to Atan ogun state...

D only downside has been d waste mgt which i think he has learnt from and will correct in 2nd term. I will love to see him lose apc ticket, pdp take him in then lets test and see if lagos is for one man or the populace
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

4 kings are ruling Lagos and non descended from Yoruba:
Eleko of Eko (Bini)
Eze Ndi Igbo na Lagos (Igbo)
Sarkin Hausa (Hausa)
Sarkin Fulani (Fulani)

Continue to say nonsense cheesy
Go and remove Rilwan Babatunde Osuolale Aremu Akiolu from the throne . Olodo
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by marktrue: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2018
ambode is our choice,tinubui itesiwaju eko lo je wa Io gun
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by mezarddinny: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Awolowo kee you there.

Lagos can never match Enugu in serenity, beauty, sanitation and resilience. Abia has bad road, but it is still more productive than your waste land.

Those gala sellers are still better than those beggars that litter the streets of Lagos, the agberos that know nothing but codeine and pick pocketing. You can never see a cluster of Igbo beggar wasting away their lives lazily waiting for crumbs from people.

You are a fool. No Igbo politician gives a shitt about that your stupid and greed god.

Nnewi still boast of more Naira billionaires than any single yoruba city can ever imagine and there are more millionaires in the East than part of this country.

Sophisticated slaves.
more billionaires and millionaires but igboland is very poor, it is an eyesore, it is until you get there that you can know because you guys are pretenders... very bad educational facilities, the schools are in a dilapidated state, same as the roads, hospitals and everything.. if you guys are so developed, why do you cry foul about marginalisation? you claim you are rich but all your 100 richest men are not upto otudeko, adenuga and otedola combined. we know how you guys go diabolical and loot yourselves just to make money, look at ezego, rich people without source of income, go to instagram and see for yourself how your brothers beg otedola, cuppy, hushpuppi, davido for money.

you bunch of cowards, ojukwu ran away into exile leaving his soldiers, same as nnamdi kanu while adekunle fajuyi decided to die for his friend, ironsi, I hope you know the story because you people are very unenlightened, selling women in the 21st century, tueh

only you poor masses and malnourished kids are fighting for biafra because that is what you people are being fed by thieves making money from the cause, the rich ones among you don't want it because they will lose all their investments in a day and they will be sent back dead.

thieves relying on niger delta's oil, they don't want to join your stupid cause, leave them alone
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by OfficialAPCNig: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
4601CE:

Continue to say nonsense cheesy
Go and remove Rilwan Babatunde Osuolale Aremu Akiolu from the throne . Olodo
This one pain you well well. The fool you mentioned is a bini prince.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by OfficialAPCNig: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
mezarddinny:
more billionaires and millionaires but igboland is very poor, it is an eyesore, it is until you get there that you can know because you guys are pretenders... very bad educational facilities, the schools are in a dilapidated state, same as the roads, hospitals and everything.. if you guys are so developed, why do you cry foul about marginalisation? you claim you are rich but all your 100 richest men are not upto otudeko, adenuga and otedola combined. we know how you guys go diabolical and loot yourselves just to make money, look at ezego, rich people without source of income, go to instagram and see for yourself how your brothers beg otedola, cuppy, hushpuppi, davido for money.

you bunch of cowards, ojukwu ran away into exile leaving his soldiers, same as nnamdi kanu while adekunle fajuyi decided to die for his friend, ironsi, I hope you know the story because you people are very unenlightened, selling women in the 21st century, tueh

only you poor masses and malnourished kids are fighting for biafra because that is what you people are being fed by thieves making money from the cause, the rich ones among you don't want it because they will lose all their investments in a day and they will be sent back dead.

thieves relying on niger delta's oil, they don't want to join your stupid cause, leave them alone
Ewedu and brown roof water is really a bad combination.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Gap2020:
. You're talking as if Tinubu jump to the rank of dictating. Note, In the game of power, no permanent winner. Ambode is still the governor. Don't try to ignore the fact. Don't underestimate him.

There is a difference btw gaining power and maintaining the said power come what may be.
Tinubu attained the power and is still maintaining the power, Ambode got the power but can he be said to have being maintaining the power?
Well, lets wait and see how it all plays out.
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by tinubuUGLYwella: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Awolowo kee you there.

Sophisticated slaves.
Wrong!
Nnewi still boast of more Naira billionaires than all yorubas cities put together
Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by tinubuUGLYwella: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2018
mezarddinny:

Which igboland is an eyesore.. Which yoruba state is better than Igboland, i hope you are not thinking of Lagos cos Lagos is never a yorubaland and was also not developed by yorubas. Among Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti which of them is better than Enugu??
you claim igbos beg otedola, cuppy, hushpuppi, davido on social media is laughable cos the ones i see there are your people including ur girls, you should see how they cry and beg Mikel Obi, E money, Chief priest kubana, Genevieve Nnaji, Linda Ikeji money every passing day. On Instachat all the yoruba girls there are into prostitution which they refer to as "Hookup".
As for Niger delta oil, we are not after that, it is Yoruba usual propaganda to confuse them. Imo, Abia, Anambra have massive oil and gas deposits so its not about oil. We as old Eastern region comprise of SE and those Niger Delta states u want to desperately keep in Nigeria with you, and if peradventure they dont feel like joining Biafra again its left for them to decide not you, as for we its Biafra or nothing.. We dont mind having biafra with 5 states but lazy oduduwa pigs will always scream one Nigeria cos they are unproductive savages..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by ariesbull: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Which igboland is an eyesore.. Which yoruba state is better than Igboland, i hope you are not thinking of Lagos cos Lagos is never a yorubaland and was also not developed by yorubas. Among Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti which of them is better than Enugu??
you claim igbos beg otedola, cuppy, hushpuppi, davido on social media is laughable cos the ones i see there are your people including ur girls, you should see how they cry and beg Mikel Obi, E money, Chief priest kubana, Genevieve Nnaji, Linda Ikeji money every passing day. On Instachat all the yoruba girls there are into prostitution which they refer to as "Hookup".
As for Niger delta oil, we are not after that, it is Yoruba usual propaganda to confuse them. Imo, Abia, Anambra have massive oil and gas deposits so its not about oil. We as old Eastern region comprise of SE and those Niger Delta states u want to desperately keep in Nigeria with you, and if peradventure they dont feel like joining Biafra again its left for them to decide not you, as for we its Biafra or nothing.. We dont mind having biafra with 5 states but lazy oduduwa pigs will always scream one Nigeria cos they are unproductive savages..

These are Yoruba kids marching yesterday....this is a Yoruba city! Did you see how desolate the environment is

Re: Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down by ariesbull: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Wrong!
Nnewi still boast of more Naira billionaires than all yorubas cities put together

This is a city in Yoruba land....no city in Igbo land looks like this and this was as of yesterday. I couldn't believe that a city can he this backwards in Nigeria...when I saw this picture I said that I must show the Yoruba that they must start developing their cities

Did you see the environment
Did you see the houses
Did you see the roads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / Gbemisola Saraki Campaigns For President Buhari in Kwara (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.