Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is This Picture True?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Picture True?? (1299 Views)

Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / Can You Explain This Picture? / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

Is This Picture True?? by swiz123(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2018
I am not trying to start a gender war; I am only trying to make an enquiry

Re: Is This Picture True?? by MJBOLT: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2018
ladies see each other as competition,they fight with each other for a man's attention,a man's d!ck,a man's money etc
Re: Is This Picture True?? by Uglymugg: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2018
First picture is always true.
Second picture is not always true.
Guy's can be ruthless sometimes.

Re: Is This Picture True?? by ikbnice(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Uglymugg:
First picture is always true.
Second picture is not always true.
Guy's can be ruthless sometimes.
unless she's someone they just wanna chop. But if she's someone they both want to get serious with, it won't go down well. Some guys just don't like sharing anything, especially the reserved and introverted type.

Re: Is This Picture True?? by Oluromantic: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Wetin man take wise pass woman no be small gap

Re: Is This Picture True?? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2018
What kind of nonsense quality picture is this
Re: Is This Picture True?? by Aypoppin(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Is This Picture True?? by Femorama: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Very correct op... The way guy take things is always reasonable at least to some extent compare to ladies no matter how promising or serious the relationship is.. #ifuknowuknow

My Sister And I Got Deflowered On The Same Day!!! / I Caught Her Red Handed Again / I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7