Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) (51458 Views)

How APC Rigged Presidential Election, By Galadima / See How APC Rigged 2019 Presidential Election- PICTURE / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Issame: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2018
"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by KEVIND: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2018
This meeting was hurriedly put together to uplift PMB image after the famous 'Lifeless' statement from Trump. did anyone notice the only flag there in the room is the Green White Green flag of Nigeria,no USA flag. Is this a private meeting between Mike Pompeo and PMB or a bilateral meeting between Nigeria and USA?

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Shugavee(f): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2018
It is what it is!! Nigeria is a mess

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Samboizz: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2018
cry
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
It is what it is!! Nigeria is a mess
tongue tongue
It is only a slip of tongue . Oga .
Park well . No election was rigged anywhere .
Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Shugavee(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue
It is only a slip of tongue . Oga .
Park well . No election was rigged anywhere .
Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully
slip of tougue?? Lol with all the words in the dictionary rigging was the one that fell in?? U must be the dumbest to even quote me to defend nonsense.

549 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2018
OP Oshiomhole did not mistakenly do anything.

He deliberately said what he said as a mockery to PDP grin

He said in essence that despite the rigging of PDP, they still lost.

This was a deliberate jab at PDP and he knew why he said it and what he said.

Oshiomhole dropping it on PDP like its hot cheesy

The thing pain dem die

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by lasmile(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2018
Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman is a calamity to the ruling party.

How can you ever make such a mistake?

I think Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman has discussed this issue with his party members shortly before he came online for to repeat this truth.

Never trust a politician. This is what we should do as people If vote a man at local, state or federal level and he or she is doing well in office then be kind and matured enough to vote them out.

I am afraid the way the politics of this administration has divided the youths is alarming, we have been divided along ethnic, religion and regional this is very smart from Buhari led government.

Like I said, the youth should know who they are and how we can make Nigeria great with our choice.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2018
lasmile:
Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman is a calamity to the ruling party.

How can you ever make such a mistake?

I think Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman has discussed this issue with his party members shortly before he came online for to repeat this truth.

It was no mistake oga.

The rigging of PDP at the Osun polls was well attested to and documented. Even I have my own documentation as an observer during the first polls.

Oshiomhole was mocking them that they still lost despite their rigging. His well chosen words obviously stabbed the heart of PDP because they have been lamenting ever since grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
slip of tougue?? Lol with all the words in the dictionary rigging was the one that fell in?? U must be the dumbest to even quote me to defend nonsense.
Cry me a river

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by FarahAideed: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Shameless riggers

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by lordlugards: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Adam oso omo ale, is a joke.
Is this why he stoped lie Mohammad from doing his duties as minister of information.

A P C
To talk is cheap, But to make sense is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Racoon(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Both circumstances & karma gonna expose all the illegality that happened therein in this election whether by act of omission or commission.

“Tinubu and his men are jokers, if they fail to present Ambode for second term, they will lose Lagos like they lost Osun, forget the eventual manipulation of the final result.”

https://www.google.com/amp/sunnewsonline.com/lagos-2019-ambode-dares-tinubu-says-i-wont-step-down/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by deboysben(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The thing pain dem die
Mr man stop supporting mediocrity. I know you are a Christian. Don't allow politics to blind you

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Shugavee(f): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

Cry me a river
lol like I care .. Apc is useless n a disgrace worldwide, u don’t hv to quote me if it doesn’t hit a nerve.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2018
deboysben:
Mr man stop supporting mediocrity. I know you are a Christian. Don't allow politics to blind you

What has this comment got to do with mediocrity? Are you alright?

Yes he said what he said because there is a huge repertoire of evidence attesting to the rigging system PDP carried out during the elections.

He said the right thing and if PDP don't like it then they should take his video and include it to their evidence in court grin

PDP and you, don't even realise that Oshiomhole is simply using the right words to push them to their doom as he irritates them.enough to seek redress in court same way he used well chosen words to force the likes of saraki and the rest out of APC.

Oshiomhole is too smart not to have known what he was saying. Words are powerful political weapons and he knows how to use them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
lol like I care .. Apc is useless n a disgrace worldwide, u don’t hv to quote me if it doesn’t hit a nerve.
Lmao. I know you’re gnashing your teeth and smashing your head on the wall right now cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Sharpshooota: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2018
When God wants to punish you....

You will sing like a goat grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by pelezic60: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
grin
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by hisexcellency34: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Oshiomhole, master election rigger

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by FarahAideed: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The thing pain dem die

You will end up in jail one day if you are not careful with the way you support evil

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
When they won just last year, they praise INEC and called it free and fair, now they lost, they are all crying like winch and losers that they are! wink
This below is what is call rigging!
PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Bonaventura(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
It wasn't a mistake

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nopeace4dwicked: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
The truth cannot b hidden

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Olukat(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
He said it the way it is
He was even shocked he said it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

You will end up in jail one day if you are not careful with the way you support evil

I know you are an ex convict and speaking from experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Sharpshooota: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

Lmao. I know you’re gnashing your teeth and smashing your head on the wall right now cheesy

Zombie Muslims does that... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
has his tongue become a transmission that slips? i guess we need to adjust the shift points.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by frowland(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
It's a human speaking not a robot. We have all made such mistakes before. But that's their business.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by jumpandpas(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Those saying thst it was a slip of the tongue should know that out of abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh.

When the mind and thought is dominated by the truth, the tongue has no option than to slip towards the truth.

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu buhariguy butterflyleo throwback

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
That is what happens when a man has mouth Diarrhoea. it's good he acknowledged they rigged it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.