Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule (722 Views)

Religion War: Shehu Sani Response To CAN / Tinubu Is Trying To Create A Religion War In This Country / Divide And Rule, Self Destruct: Why Buhari Sidelined Alaafin And Invited Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule by rev2214(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2018
Fellow Countrymen,

We have a common problem and that is the problem of sin & death. I suggest that should be our primary focus and not religion.

And we have two set of people on earth, those that says there is God (Believer) and those that says there is no God (Atheist)

Those that belief there is no God I can't​ say much about​ them because I don't know what they believe.

But those of us that belief God approach God different ways. Some through the Bible, Qur'an, idols etc etc.

Though we all have a common problem which is called SIN. Some sees themselves the way God sees them a sinner but don't​ know how to go about solving the sin problem.

Some go about their daily lives under the influence of sinful nature. They eat, drink and sleep in sin

Our primary focus should based on the provision availabile to be set FREE from our sins and turn our back on religion.

It is an acceptable fact that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and the wages of sin is death.

So, we need to study and learn the process of receiving forgiveness for our sins in other to excape death.

Where do we start and how do we go about it? What is your HOLY Book saying about​ HEAVEN (Life After Death) share with us and let people be set FREE from political and religion BONDAGE in our land.

Re: Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule by rev2214(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
I think this is a good place to start.

ST. MATTHEW 19:16 Someone came to Jesus with this question: "Teacher, what good things must I do to have eternal life?"

Meaning what is the good work the person asking the question can do to gain eternal life. Jesus response was why are you asking me about good that may mean good work, good thing or good person. Which ever way you see it. He said none is good but God. And he told him to obey the commandments​ (Moses laws)

Read MATTHEW 19:17-20 " Why ask me about what is good? " Jesus replied. " Only God is good. But to answer your question, you can receive eternal life if you keep the commandments."

18 "Which ones?" the man asked. And Jesus replied: " 'Do not murder. Do not commit adultery. Do not steal. Do not testify falsely.

19 Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.' "

20 "I've obeyed all these commandments," the young man replied. "What else must I do?"

The Young man made Jesus to understand he has obey all the laws and ask if there is anything else he should do. Which means the laws is not enough or sufficient to qualify us for eternal life.

But Jesus showed​ him the way in the next verse.

MATTHEW 19:21 Jesus told him, " If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Please note the last statement "then come and follow me" after you've sold all your possession then follow me. Meaning I am the way to eternal life it is not your possession or your self worth. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

But when the young man heard this, he went sadly away because he had many possessions. Then Jesus said to his disciples, " I tell you the truth, it is very hard for a rich person to get into the Kingdom of Heaven. Mt 19:22-23

This doesn't mean that rich man won't go to heaven. He said it will be hard because you can't serve two master (equally) you will hate one and love one.

Mt 6:24 "No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

With this we understand that Jesus is the way to eternal life.

What else is remaining for us to believe?
Re: Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule by rev2214(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2018
2019 election is far approaching, we're praying the process will be more peaceful than ever. Our advice on this forum is to avoid been use as a political tool for ungodly activity. We are not the enemy of each other, we know who the real enemy is (The Devil). So pay close attention vote your conscience and do the right thing.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Re: Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule by rev2214(m): 5:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Can I ask you a question? And I will like you to honestly answer from the depth of your heart.

How is your relationship with God?
Have you received forgiveness for your sin? Having the understanding that sin separate us from God and that without blood sacrifice there is no remission for our sin.

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Beloved we have a common goal which to enjoy life in serving God, just like what happened before the fall in Genesis 2-3

Meanwhile, we have a common enemy (Satan) who's agenda is to destroy the plan of God for humanity. He is a deceiver, he come to steal, kill & destroy.

And it is a common knowledge that we are born sinner, which means no one can escape death except there is a Savior (Jesus Christ) if we don't want to die in our sin.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

But why do you want to die in your sin? I ask again why? Is it because of Fame, riches, wealth etc because of the things of this world that will perish, we brought nothing, we take nothing.

1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

God do not want any to perish in Hell that is why he gave us a solution.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus himself said in John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Meanwhile he said again in John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Finally he said in John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

But please always remember that God do not delight in the death of a sinner but for him to repent.

Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

If this message has minister to you and ready to turn to God. Quietly say Heavenly Father I have sinned against you please forgive me and wash my sins away with the blood of Jesus, from today I surrender to you, be the Lord of my life and take total control in Jesus name Amen.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Your Host
Rev2214
Re: Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule by rev2214(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
What, then, was Wilhelm’s task in China? It was to carry into the world, particularly the non-Christian world, “the gospel of Jesus Christ, not the gospel of the Christians.” In what follows the reader will discover more precisely the difference between these two gospels. Suffice it to say that the “gospel of the Christians” has little or nothing to do with the message of Christ. Jesus did not come to found churches, defined by doctrine or ritual, but to set in motion a movement of the Spirit that would encompass nations and lead to peace and social justice. For Blumhardt, the “gospel of Jesus Christ” has nothing to do with Christianity, Buddhism, or any other religion. “No longer religion against religion, but justice against sin, life against death.”
Re: Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule by rev2214(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE
It is a new season for all Nigerians, an opportunity to choose right, so cast your net into right side, you will draw out fishes that will be more than enough for you.

Cast your VOTE IN OBEDIENT and EAT THE LABOUR OF YOUR HAND. Time of suffering is over for Nigerians ONLY if we do the right thing.

Psalms 128:2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

Check my website @ http://accesscitygate.com.ng/wp for a good Laptop and connect your business to the world, Nigerian YOUTH, this is our time, let us grab the opportunity.

I am Your Host
Rev2214

Be successful.
Re: Religion War "WEAPON" For Divide And Rule by rev2214(m): 3:26am On Mar 19
Hi Everyone, We are currently living in a world that is vastly different from where we were years ago, things change after Covid-19.

We are entering a time of great change and upheavel an awakening of who we truly are and were always meant to be. It is an accumulation of our history and choices throughout time. 3 Days of darkness has been prophesied for decades as a turning point for humanity and I believe that we are on the precipice starting with the soon solar eclipse on 8 April 2024.

Please prepare accordingly. Pray, repent and stock up on food, water and neccesities like power, lights and medical supplies. The eclipse start 2.12 pm EST (US). Make sure you and your loved ones are home and safe.

This is a privilege information, just to prepare you and your family for safety, remember COVID as passed, this will surely pass and we will still be here alive and fine.

Stay safe.

Courtesy of CosmicPearl622_8 & Rev2214

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Are Terrorists / Is This Not Corruption? Pics / Apc Crises In Ajegunle And Its Effect On Its Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.