Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election (3640 Views)

Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by BravoDe: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Simi Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election
Popular singer Simi took to the twitter yesterday to air her view about the just concluded Osun rerun elections, that saw the APC led administration return to power in the state; a development that was not well received by some Nigerians. The singer in reacting to the victory of APC asked:
“Why would you want to lead people that don’t want you to lead them? #stumped”
And some social media users replied the question by attacking her severely. One referred to her as a ‘shameless bot that needs to be ignored’. And another asked “why would you want to release a song everyone don’t want to listen to?” And another twitter user called her an ‘idiot’ for asking such a question, while one requested she directs her question to APC…
The tweets below…

#fynestboi

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2018
angry

Simi is a place, animal or thing

1 Like

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by midolian(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2018
All these celebrities, just because they want to be seen as showing support for one another, say and do what doesn't come from the depth of their heart..

Give her a #100million to perform at oyetola's thanks giving party and watch her do unimaginable things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by BiafranBushBoy: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by BravoDe: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
Simi is a place, animal or thing

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by happybee: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Simi why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by ObaKlaz: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
This Simbi or na Simi girl... Always putting a foot in it. She better focus on her parrot voice music.

1 Like

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by BravoDe: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
we know that money can shut everyone up even u undecidedwe know that money can shut everyone up even u
Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by hungryboy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:
All these celebrities, just because they want to be seen as showing support for one another, say and do what doesn't come from the depth of their heart..

Give her a #100million to perform at oyetola's thanks giving party and watch her do unimaginable things
People who can be easily bought with money always think everyone is like 'em.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by midolian(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
hungryboy:
People who can be easily bought with money always think everyone is like 'em.
You are right...

It must have been a hard choice for you to decide using this moniker. I hope you have eaten today grin
Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by hungryboy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:
You are right...

It must have been a hard choice for you to decide using this moniker. I hope you have eaten today grin

No i haven't.

But i bet, i wouldn't have to sell my conscience or defend the Dullard in Chief for my next meal.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by Kaodek(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
“why would you want to release a song everyone don’t want to listen to?” And another twitter user called her an ‘idiot’ for asking such a question, while one requested she directs her question to APC…

If na fight make we settle am, Afterall She's entitled to her opinion

1 Like

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by wittyt98(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
i see nothing wrong in what she said biko

i still don't understand how some people are not irritated with the way the R.I.P sorry APC led government is handling this country's affair.

People Re Fed Up!!!! simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
The Ugly stupid bastard bitch_ sef dy talk .
Oloriburuku Omo ale
Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
This Simbi or na Simi girl... Always putting a foot in it. She better focus on her parrot voice music.
Her parrot voice music is raking in millions for her what have u done with ur own

1 Like

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by Zansu007: 3:08am On Sep 30, 2018
I see alot of comment up there, telling her to keep shut and face her career. To move forward in this country we need to speak out and say the truth only that will strengthen our institutions.

Remember all is not about the winner today, rather the institutions we are trying to build as a nation

EOD#

2 Likes

Re: Simi Was Blasted On Twitter For Her Reaction To Osun State Election by backnbeta(f): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2018
So, she has no right to air her opinion simply because she's a celeb? Her question is valid...why impose yourself on people who don't want you, really? It shows disrespect for them!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shares A Nude Photo / See The Bad Pictures You See From Iyanya’s Concert / Psquare: Peter Okoye's Latest 'gbagaun' On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.