Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Phone Is Better To Take To The Forest? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Is Better To Take To The Forest? (345 Views)

What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Is Better To Take To The Forest? by Baillif: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
We all know that Russian friends like to pick mushrooms, now is the autumn, the best season to pick mushrooms, but often dense forest, mushrooms most, but the depths of the forest lights and signals are very weak.
I suggest you take only one phone with ioutdoor T2.,ioutdoor T2 has a 32dbm strong signal, as well as walkie -talkie. function, never worry about losing contact with the outside world in the forest.

There are bright flashlight, 30 meters of irradiation distance, illuminate the road at the same time can help you find the best mushrooms!

ioutdoor T2 is the best helper for mushroom picking!

Re: What Phone Is Better To Take To The Forest? by Ejadike(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
So I should get this device just for picking mushrooms? This one no well o

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get In Touch With The First Nigerian To Travel To The Space / How To Verify Your Paypal Account Using Andriod Phones And Withdraw / Fairly Used Gionee V128 For Sale At Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.