Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,279 members, 6,607,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 04:46 AM

Dont Understand Nl Moderators! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dont Understand Nl Moderators! (640 Views)

How Can I Teach Computer To People Who Dont Understand English Only Yoruba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Marhoski(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2010
dont understand the moderators of this section. They just leave people to scam and go free. The latest scammer now is snakeadmin and they just leave his numerous post for people to fall victim without deleting them or banning them once they notice any act of scamming procedures.
This aint really cool at all, if those two guys cant handle this section then give it to some one else.
N.b: some one else like me grin
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by tempest01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
see pot the call kettle black. . . secadmin if the guy be scammer wetin u be?? Hungry bas.tard!!
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by snakeadmin: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

scammer ezposed

Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by legitstabl: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2010
Am very sure that the moderator is also one of the scammer. Many people complained that promisee is a scammer and the moderator turned there request down. Now he went away with pupil money, but i believe that guy is going to die soon because he doesn't know the type of people he has scam.

Moderator wake up do your work now
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Scooby1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
Snakeadmin & Secaadmin are bloody scammers. Moderators pls ban them with immediate effect
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by tempest01(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2010
Scooby1:

Snakeadmin & Secaadmin are bloody scammers. Moderators pls ban them with immediate effect
we've been hammering on this since.
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by snakeadmin: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Scooby1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
Ifeanyi Paul Chukwuemeka ( Scammer)
Origin: Awka etiti, Anambra
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Dclique(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
I don't think you've read this, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=367421.0
if you haven't pls read it and remain quiet.

If i ban you for scamming people wouldn't you go open a new account. So its better to alert all members not to fall victim instead.
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Marhoski(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2010
and d pictures of a user the scammer uploded on this thread cant be deleted @dclique??
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Marhoski(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2010
@dclique the scammer (snakeadmin) is uploding my brothers pictures and u stay nd do nothing?

@scammer u dont know the course have placed on your head.
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Marhoski(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2010
@dclique   the   scammer   (snakeadmin)   is   uploding   my   brothers   pictures   and   u   stay   nd   do   nothing?

@scammer   u   dont   know   the   course   have   placed   on   your   head.
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by terrorist0: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2010
e Beware Of This Guy That Call Himsel Engr. Segun, He Is A 419.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-477131.0.html#msg6365746

Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Scooby1(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2010
^^^ that is not Engr Segun the scammer!
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Scooby1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
bump
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by blessaff: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2010
Thanks man let do away with all scammer
Re: Dont Understand Nl Moderators! by Raylight2(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2010
all of una know each other. you guys are just playing games.

(1) (Reply)

29 Days To Application Deadline To Apply In Tuition Free Universities In Sweden / Lautech Why / Advice For Student On Uniben 2011/2012 Session Of Direct Entry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.