Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? (12731 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by EXLOVER(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
I remember when we were in school, my roommate brought his girlfriend home while i was sleeping, the room was dark � cause they was no light for like three days, so they started having sex, the nice sound track from the girl woke me up, but i still pretend to be sleeping. They became unlucky when nepa brought the light, I saw the girl's beautiful body. My roommate immediately with erection proceeded to switch of the light.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Oyindidi(f): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Phenotech(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Not a chance! Unless I don't know when they start like you said you are already asleep. If I manage to control myself I will warn my partner to never try it again or else we will activate 2some modes on the girl

6 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by NwaAmaikpe: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Your tale portrays you as a masochist. Why undergo such torture when all you could was to man up and be part of the gig?

I'd never fully understand how people take Mannas from heaven for granted.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by prospero5(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

hian!

so you are still on this nairaland?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by capatainrambo: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your tale portrays you as a masochist. Why undergo such torture when all you could was to man up and be part of the gig?

oh my goodness

his back

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by mrjaydee(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
As what? As a referee? Its either we do tag-team on the girl or I bounce!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yes. I have done that twice in the past. Was woken up by the girl's noise and to sleep again became a big problem cry

That is called real torture.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by nwakibe: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
No big deal

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Bluezy13(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
What's my business
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Ionkidiz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i miss you brother, where have you been? I'm elated to see you again you're a real gem

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Ionkidiz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mhen no be small thing oh, my own is my brother, whenever his girlfriend comes around i will respect myself and leave the room for them, sometimes i will goan knock my friend at midnight just to give them space to enjoy their selves, but when it's my turn it will be different, my girl will come around and my brother knows fully well that she will pass the night in my waary (ph slang) and he would expect me to tell him to excus us, so as a no nonsence guy i will also lock up, when the party start i dance my dance chop my cake clean mouth, sometimes i would notice that he's not sleeping, he will roll up and down i'll just lock up and kontinue with what i'm doing. But i thank God now, that time and now no be the same again...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by kunleweb: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This fella grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yes, when I was in school, I slept peacefully.
The only issue I had with my roommate was that he and his girlfriend always finished our cooked food and used up the tissue paper, so anytime I know she is coming to sleep over, I hid the tissue and a big mould of cooked rice...

The girl was a pastor...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by MexxIT(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
And b doing what? Hold torch for dem?
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by wittyt98(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

don't even start biko grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin one in school. The other time in a friend's house after clubbing grin grin. Nasty shit

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Stoner069(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You go run brain soon !
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Stoner069(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ionkidiz:
i miss you brother, where have you been? I'm elated to see you again you're a real gem

Gem ko. Germany ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Dreyl(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
No
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by anonymuz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I missed you here bro. Where have you been

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Tamarapetty(f): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
For what?? I can't
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Tychamps(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

the troll is finally back

5 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by sirBLUNT: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ionkidiz:
where do you stay?
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Oreofepeters: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
I can't, it's sickening.
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by iceboy4752(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fear he that can have sex in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
espionagesavvy:
Yes, when I was in school, I slept peacefully.
The only issue I had with my roommate was that he and his girlfriend always finished our cooked food and used up the tissue paper, so anytime I know she is coming to sleep over, I hid the tissue and a big mould of cooked rice...

The girl was a pastor...
your last sentence cracked me up. Girls are scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Naah... Unless the babe is a prostitute.. Can't have sex with my babe in front of another person... Even if its doing her like krazy, we go into the bathroom

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by hisprinceship: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
iceboy4752:
Fear he that can have sex in darkness.

Where person suppose knack?

Under fluorescent tube

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fukk no!! I also hate threesums and orgies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / Nairaland Get Together Party 5.0 / God,pls Bless Me Wt A Gal Whose Waist/ass Is Dis Spotless N Stretch Mark Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.