Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

A Well Experienced Freelance Ux-ui Designer Needed Urgently - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Well Experienced Freelance Ux-ui Designer Needed Urgently (860 Views)

Ux/ui Designer/ux Researcher / As a UX / UI Designer In Nigeria Share Your Experience. / How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Well Experienced Freelance Ux-ui Designer Needed Urgently by RatelNews: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Not everyone who claim he/she can handle user experience and user interface are truly qualified to be called professional ux-ui designers. Are you an experienced UX-UI designer that can design web and mobile UX-UI? Do you have a rich portfolio of projects you have worked on that is related to UI-UX for web and mobile apps? Are you based in Lagos and free to work on web and mobile app project right now? If this describes you, contact me on 07036201650 to have the opportunity of joining a team of creatives and badass developers working on a web and mobile app. If you are interested, send a link to your portfolio to me via WhatsApp.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Let's See Our Wallpapers / Illustration Of The Day / Let Me Give Yu Nice Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.