Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna (3329 Views)

Some Fans Ask Me To Be Their Sugar Mummy- Nneka Nkem / Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) / "Fat, Thick, Hot, Getting Some"- Fans Reacts To DJ Cuppy's Fuller Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna by splendid22(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Budding Ghanaian actress and social media influencer, Purfcie Conna is not your usual African role interpreter.

The Ghanaian damsel whose dedicated Instagram fans cannot fill up a cinema hall is a talented actress whose got her eyes on reaching the top and committed to seeing it happen.

A blend of beauty, brains and sensual curves, the sexy entertainer and marketing executive in this interview with TheNewsGuru(TNG) opens up on her love for acting, being body shamed growing up and lot’s more

I find it weird some fans send me unsolicited pictures of their manhood- Purfcie Conna
What was childhood like and how did it prepare you for your current career?
My childhood was really great. I spent my entire childhood with my parents and we normally travelled in and out of the capital Accra. This brings up lots of cherished memories. Christmas was a big deal for my family. We would normally invite our extended relatives to come celebrate and party with us. It was all fun and very educative. As a child I had the dream of becoming someone great and known all over the world so we would talk about this and reenact the lives of our idols. So I guess that’s when the journey began.

Were you body-shamed growing up?
Yes I was. I was called chubby and short, and I kind of was chubby. You can imagine all the names and teasing that I endured. It’s all good now though. These experiences shape who we are.

What is that one role you look forward to playing?
An adventurous role, God-willing. You know, anything can happen with a role like that. It’ll be a great experience for me to discover alongside my fans what I can do with such a role.

What factors do you look out for before picking up a sensual role?
I prefer roles that fit my personality. But I don’t want to play sensual roles for just the sake of it. If it is up to me, I would want these roles to be more educative, more informative. It will take good directing and camera work to turn a role like that into something special.

What is the weirdest message you have ever gotten from fans?
My inbox have some of the weirdest messages! I cannot even pick one that tops all. But I generally find unsolicited pictures of manhood weird. I mean why? How do they even think it would work? You send me your manhood picture and I reply and chase you? I don’t get it.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-find-it-weird-some-fans-send-me-unsolicited-pictures-of-their-manhood-purfcie-conna/

2 Shares

Re: Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Her face no fine, her brest don zag but she get ukwu
Re: Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Blood of Hezekiah cheesy cheesy
This is the kinda ass I will like to cum on.
Well thank God i have my Vaseline right beside me. if you know, you know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna by Thebwoy: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Beautiful on dress and picture

If she remove cloth, u go purge and vomit join
Re: Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna by naijapage(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
this girl you need to Login into your sense and update your brain
Re: Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oh why are some men embarrassing us?

How can you jerk yourself to get an erection only to snap and send to a woman! They should pay to see pictures of our preek!

Stop making the almighty look ordinary...

1 Like

Re: Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna by nnamanirr: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xaos:
Oh why are some men embarrassing us?

How can you jerk yourself to get an erection only to snap and send to a woman! They should pay to see pictures of our preek!

Stop making the almighty look ordinary...
grin grin almighty indeed
Re: Some Fans Send Me Unsolicited Pictures Of Their Manhood- Purfcie Conna by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Thebwoy:
Beautiful on dress and picture

If she remove cloth, u go purge and vomit join

SUPPORTED.
U really sabi such ladies.
This type fit force PMB to resign.
If she pulls, some of us may decide not to go closer to ladies for the next 30years, thinking all ladies may be like that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Meets With Man Who Mimics The Way She Talks (Video) / Full Video Of James Brown Leak Tape As He Begs For Mercy / Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.