Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) (32523 Views)

UK Universities Lecturers Embark On Strike,(Poor Remuneration) / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by oshe11: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
The ones that are dull like Buhari. Very lifeless.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by sikells(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jman06:
That number 10 is exactly the case here in uniben pharmacy school, especially among the junior lecturers.

The kind of snubbing you will receive for greeting them eh, shame go wan kill you!

But try not to greet them at all, your own don finish.

Shout out to the profs who are always friendly with students though, especially Prof. Ray and Prof. Usifo. May your days be long sirs!
lol true talk... especially one certain pmb lecturer
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Adasun:
lols,guys don suffer.

Make up to $300 and more.

Click da link on my signature for more info.

Oga no vex all this una siggy up and down, looking for refferals, have they actually paid you anything since you started biko @ signature

Registration is free
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
oshe11:
stop booking unnecessary space when you have nothing to write.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by LabUdegbe(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Baddest... grin grin remember uni days... MOUAU
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol... Perfecto! cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Ma2seater: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Prof. Onoura of Urology department Uniben thinks no one will ever become a prof after him.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Funny indeed, thanks to OP for making me laugh this afternoon.

Mind you, you forget to include those who would always have a short fellowship/prayer time before starting to lecturegrin

I knew one woman like that,,, she's a Pastor though.
I heard some Alfas do too.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na that number 9 i hate most.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Number 4 ooo grin grin

For free btc, Drop your contact or whatsapp me on . It's real and paying. This is my earning in 4 days, imagine how much you would get in a month.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by tobillionaire(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
those that will not come to class through out the semester until a week to exams to come load you with notes + give you handouts to read

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by davit: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
So what about the good ones?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Okewa(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm...reminds me of late prof. Unugboroof uniben faculty of mgs,the man like attendance like madt
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by AleksAndria: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
What about those ones who'd teach 3 topics under 30 minutes, yet na dem dey set question pass.

You see their exam question and start to wonder if you even read.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by tehilah92(f): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
the one wey to rub powder to class na abomination, i no go forget barr njoku chijioke loveday aka lalala,

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Tripleoluwa(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
All hail mr Theophilus Adebowale of Adekunle Ajasin, department of Political science. He will get drunk to class and sing praise and worship songs. He called himself king. One day he came to class, drunk, and found a guy dressed like a king and sitting at the back.

He approached the guy to ask why there will be two kings in a town(class). The guy introduced himself as Bale and explained that he was wearing the attire to raise awareness and intention to contest the SUG election as president.

Mr Theo appeared pleased and ordered the guy to sit in the front seat. He said, as Bale, he deserved wives. So Mr Theo looked for two beautiful girls and ordered them to sit beside Bale on the front row seat.

On the 2nd row, front seat, he selected 4 beautiful girls as his wives, being a king. And on the 3rd row, front seat, he again selected another 4 beautiful girls as his concubines. Saying a king should have more wives and concubines than a mere Bale.

Laugh nearly kill us that day

11 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by KMSunshine: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Lol...

All of the above

Your face is the perfect definition of all 4 stages of hydrocarbon reaction.

Ugly.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Jayuba(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
The ones that do sex for marks nko
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Alexandre247:
Lol, Delsu lecturers them sabi everything
not in Asaba campus oh..
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Engineer fabeyi, auchi poly

He will bath the whole class with saliva grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol.how about those young fashion conscious female lecturers.op you didnt talk about them.nice collection though cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by gidjah(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
The one that will be bragging that they will set 10 questions n u can't answer anyone. Any abusite that doesn't know mallam zakari 101 in physics is may be a jambito
we also got the calm ones too.My able prof in ABU (Prof Godwin Ojokuku )use to be be my most admire then way back 2001.Great ABUSITE !!

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by gidjah(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
not in Asaba campus oh..
My pretty coconut lady. How are you today ma'am?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jman06:
That number 10 is exactly the case here in uniben pharmacy school, especially among the junior lecturers.

The kind of snubbing you will receive for greeting them eh, shame go wan kill you!

But try not to greet them at all, your own don finish.

Shout out to the profs who are always friendly with students though, especially Prof. Ray and Prof. Usifo. May your days be long sirs!

walk stumble not

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
sikells:
lol true talk... especially one certain pmb lecturer
I tell you!
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
BravoDe:

Wow pls I need ur idea b.pharm and pharm D which is better in Nigeria?
Pharm.D
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
1. Dat oda type wey get one of d only 1st class among their mates.... Like who ask u?

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Those lifeless n "inconclusive" ones.......chai

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
gidjah:
we also got the calm ones too.My able prof in ABU (Prof Godwin Ojokuku )use to be be my most admire then way back 2001.Great ABUSITE !!
the great ojokuku of chemistry abi. Great ABUSITE bro

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) by KpagoGIN(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
The one that will be bragging that they will set 10 questions n u can't answer anyone. Any abusite that doesn't know mallam zakari 101 in physics is may be a jambito
Truth be told the man hand touch me........ Had to free him and his course, things that don't even tally with reality you using to frustrate person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘We Have Failed You All’ – UNIBEN SUG VP Resigns Amid School Fees Hike Saga / Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) / Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.