Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Custom Paper - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Custom Paper (423 Views)

Luxurious Lexus RX350 SUV 2007 Model With Chilling AC And Custom Paper / Grade A Toyota Corolla 2014 Model With Custom Paper And Reverse Camera / First Body, First User Toyota Solara With Custom Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custom Paper by danielsunky(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please I need an advice on the way forward in respect to the lost custom papers of my car. I just bought a nigerian used 2002 Toyota camry. The seller cannot find the custom papers again. Pleas advise me.

Thanks
Re: Custom Paper by Readonee35L(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
danielsunky:
Please I need an advice on the way forward in respect to the lost custom papers of my car. I just bought a nigerian used 2002 Toyota camry. The seller cannot find the custom papers again. Pleas advise me.

Thanks
why did you buy it without the custom paper.
medicine after death.
There's no help you can get. Even if it was tincan cleared. its no different than a vehicle that was smuggled in .
Re: Custom Paper by danielsunky(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2018
This vehicle was actually purchased by the first owner in 2008. He just couldn't find the custom papers again.
Readonee35L:

why did you buy it without the custom paper.
medicine after death.
There's no help you can get. Even if it was tincan cleared. its no different than a vehicle that was smuggled in .
Re: Custom Paper by thebigkendo(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2018
danielsunky:

Thanks

Car never had custom papers.. Sell lied to you

danielsunky:
This vehicle was actually purchased by the first owner in 2008. He just couldn't find the custom papers again.

Are you buying from the first owner?
Read somewhere if a car has done over 7 years in Nigeria, custom won't impound such but I don't know how true the information is..
Re: Custom Paper by danielsunky(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Yes I am buying from the first owner.

[quote author=thebigkendo post=71651612
Car never had custom papers.. Sell lied to you

Are you buying from the first owner?
Read somewhere if a car has done over 7 years in Nigeria, custom won't impound such but I don't know how true the information is..
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Drive Tokunbo Jaguar S-type 06/07 Model. Quick Sale 3.2M / Honda 07 For Sale / Toyota Camary Se 2008 For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.