Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine (36613 Views)

Edwin Van DER Sar: Manchester United's Legendary Goalkeeper In ICU / Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by higgs: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2018
It is only a fool that will believe some women and their rape accusations.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by toprealman: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
was 18 had a gal friend. Wanted discreet fun. D sex worker was dressed as a cow girl. How he wan know say na 48year old grand mum grin
same reason why people do the not very usual thing......testosterone and individual cravings!
When the chemicals are pumped into the blood stream, so see a goat as Kim Kadarshan or maybe our dearly beloved Toolz. Others see an old lady as a sweet sixteen. To other the best place to "score" is from behind........as I no be ref, I can't blow oooo.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Timagex(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
i can see a nigerian begging for school fees on that video....kai naija is finished ..they ve destroyed social media with begging tufiakwa ... can't wait to leave this zoo and renounce my citizenship undecided undecided
na true o! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2018
kmcutez:

RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early hours of 15 April 1912, after colliding with an iceberg during its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City. There were an estimated 2,224 passengers and crew aboard, and more than 1,500 died, making it one of the deadliest commercial peacetime maritime disasters in modern history.

RMS Titanic was the largest ship afloat at the time it entered service and was the second of three Olympic-class ocean liners operated by the White Star Line. It was built by the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast. Thomas Andrews, her architect, died in the disaster.

You'll age in wait for Ronaldo to get docked!!!

Bookmark this page. Gold-digging cunt!
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2018
I get your point.
zomoears:

Dont get me wrong. A lot of people (male and female) are walking around with twisted minds. I dont doubt that rapists exists. In fact, true rapists deserve their dicks been chopped off for lack of self control.

Am talking about cases like this where d two parties are willing and go ahead to nak. And somewhere in d future, someone starts to play victim...
If u desire to sleep wt a star, be sure that there are donkey number of other women willing to sleep wt him too. It usually doesnt lead into a relatnship wt d stars...so if u get ur fantasy fulfilled by sleeping wt a star, live wt d memories and move on...
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by lovere: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Temple1288:

Did Kavanaugh tell you that?

Ford can’t remember the year the incident happened, she can’t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two, that's the same woman who claim she was assaulted?

Brother kavanaugh is lying. His emotions betrayed him
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by OhiOfIhima: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2018
kmcutez:
Very soon Christian Ronaldo will join his counterpart Bill Cosby in jail.

Useless rapists.

A pained messi fans spotted.. Let d rule of laws take it course.. Alayee
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by abduljabbar4(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
How can ronaldo rape. Wen over 50m sexy ladies dey wey wan nack am

So what about Mike Tyson?
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
kmcutez:

Useless rapists.
Shut the fück up. Don't be a fücking idiot. You don't jump on accusations that are yet to be verified with substantial evidence. What a morön. Already masturbating like a clown. It is a serious accusation that requires serious evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by abduljabbar4(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
How can ronaldo rape. Wen over 50m sexy ladies dey wey wan nack am

So what about Mike Tyson? Its like you dont know how these celebrities behave but women too have been abusing that word so lets just not rush into conclusion

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
abduljabbar4:

So what about Mike Tyson? Its like you dont know how these celebrities behave but women too have been abusing that word so lets just not rush into conclusion
mike na lunatic den. Hin head dey touch. He might hv tot d gal was doin shakara
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Shepherdboy2001: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=oluswaggz post=71651024]
Not really a yardstick to judge, people can be crazy atimes. Forgotten Michael Jackson’s scandal too? Were ladies not even fainting anytime he went on stage, yet it was not enough he still went ahead to molest children. They are not predictable that’s all.[/q
Argue with facts. after the case was over, American FBI watched Michael Jackson closely but there were no evidence that Michael Jackson ever engaged in those act. check www.unbelievablefactsblog.com
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
fiercehillz:
Once you become a celebrity, make sure you have a handwritten document with you whenever you wanna have anything with anybody. The person must sign and agree that both parties are in agreement, that he/she is above 18, not drunk and willing to engage. Then you have to make a short video of both of you concurring to the act and then back it up on google drive.
Now, that's fücking wise.grin Not only for celebrities though. You don't know what you might become in the future, so you should start doing it from this very moment. grin

I sure as hell will have a camera in my room whenever I'm alone with a lady. Not taking any chances, mayne. grin

You'll always need as much evidence as available to exonerate yourself. Many innocents have been ruined, no fücking doubt about that.

In this case, though, we do not know enough to arrive at any conclusion yet. Ronaldo probably did it. He probably didn't.

Let's see how the investigation goes.

I already saw a zombified fool who wasn't there and has no knowledge of the details passing judgement on him.

Cretins!

2 Likes

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
dasean1:

he raped you too?
Help me ask the stupid girl.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by KingPapaya: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
kmcutez:

Useless rapists.

Once you hear rape, your ears'll just stand a rabbit's.
How are you sure the woman is telling the truth.

Yenyenyen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
bantudra:
the guy is gay...nothing new....anal sex is gay....
Sense in your head is just as non-existent as the meaning of your moniker.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
KingPapaya:

Once you hear rape, your ears'll just stand a rabbit's.
How are you sure the woman is telling the truth.

Yenyenyen
Ultra-emotional idiots with fish brain. Easy to identify. You shouldn't be surprised.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
DP84:

Stop being emotional and reason for once. She went with him to his penthouse, agreed to don the swimwear she was offered, willingly kissed him and allowed herself to be 'carried' like a bag of beans to the bedroom and that seems like rape to you?

So because someone is carried to the room means she cannot be raped? What if she changed her mind? What if she was VERY uncomfortable with anal sex and was forcefully penetrated, this is the legal definition of rape. Because someone is in your house or room does not mean they are open to all kinds of sexual stuff. Some people DO change their mind, so they should just be raped because they are in the room?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Akuruoulo:
They should know how to handle this rape issue of a thing, women are using it against men alot. Women should also pay a huge fine if the accuse is false. CR7 NO MIND THEM, NA THEM THE RUSH YOU.
What? Do rapists pay huge fines when found guilty? False-accusers should be fücking jailed. They're criminals. Or, to be more charitable, shipped off to lunatic facilities. Just like rapists, no one needs such evil people in society.

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
kmcutez:

She said no to the sex. Does that not seem like rape to you? You think you are doing me, you are only doing yourself.
Excuse me, are you really this foolish or you're just playing stupid? So because she said it, it is true?

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bidobado1:

Why do women who suffer rape willing to take money as compensation.
I thought you lot developed PTSD, insomnia, depression and trauma after rape, how come money is able to make all these disappear.
Just asking.

Apparently money did not make it disappear because she still came forward inspite of the hush money. As you can see people rarely believe rape victims of very popular people. They would have destroyed her life on top of the trauma of being raped, maybe her lawyer convinced her to take the money rather go through the attack and embarrassment that will come from the world.

8 out of 10 women don’t report sexual assault without even be paid because of the feared backlash that is sure to come.

If you were to ask the women in your family you would be shocked to learn that all if not all has been subject to one form of sexual assault or another.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Emtn2: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Though i don't like Ronaldo but I think this is fallacious. #fromAMESSIfan
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Temple1288:

The same with Dr. Ford who's accusing Kavanaugh of rape.
Ford can’t remember the year the incident happened, she can’t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two..

Created a gofundme page after accusing the man, and right now the donation's has pushed up $900,000 in 5 days. False accusations pays real hard!
If this is true, and she's found guilty of false accusation and assassination of character, then all the money she gathered through her lying career should be given to the victim of her wickedness, while she goes to jail.

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by CAPSLOCKED: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
kmcutez:

Useless rapists.

IF YOU USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE, MY DEAR, YOU WON'T DIE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Whether it happened 85 years ago she has every right to still come out now.She has found her voice Trump should look for another nominee.If kavanaugh is guilt he should face the music.
Rape is not consensual sex.

My dear you are not going to win with this crowd. You are talking to people that believe that:

They have a right to a girl’s body because she comes to their house/room

They have a right to a girl’s body because they bought her dinner

They have a right to a girl’s body because she dares to wear skimpy clothes/ an ‘olosho’

A star cannot rape a girl because he has access to beautiful girls

Men have NEVER raped women, it’s women that try to bring men down with ‘false’ rape claims

Violent rape is the ONLY legitimate rape

All rape victims are lying, even though have been shamed into secrecy, but yet when they find their voice later( after they are matured) they scream why talk now.

The only way we can change the rape culture is to start talking to our male children too, then our mothers focused on only girls on how to dress properly etc while neglecting the boys. We should start teaching our boys how to respect people and their bodies and that when a girl says NO, he should ALWAYS respect it. He never has a right over another’s body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Danpersie31:

u must be d greatest fool to ever be birthed to this earth for saying that. u wont confirm b4 judging, wat kind of parochial, arcade,poke-barrelled statement coming from u.
rubbish
That idiot is already convinced he did it. I don't know what's responsible for her bias, but I can swear that she was mentally punctured by an army of dicks before she was born.

Just look at the stupid comment below. What a retärded something.

kmcutez:

Yeah, people like CR7 and Kobi Bryant are the ones that usually rape and think they can get away with it because of their status and money.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:

My dear you are not going to win with this crowd. You are talking to people that believe that:

They have a right to a girl’s body because she comes to their house/room

They have a right to a girl’s body because they bought her dinner

They have a right to a girl’s body because she dares to wear skimpy clothes/ an ‘olosho’

A star cannot rape a girl because he has access to beautiful girls

Men have NEVER raped women, it’s women that try to bring men down with ‘false’ rape claims

Violent rape is the ONLY legitimate rape

All rape victims are lying, even though have been shamed into secrecy, but yet when they find their voice later( after they are matured) they scream why talk now.

The only way we can change the rape culture is too starting to our male children too, then our mothers focused on only girls on how to dress properly etc while neglecting the boys. We should start teaching our boys how to respect people and their bodies and that when a girl says NO, he should ALWAYS respect it. He never has a right over another’s body.

My brother the thing tire me.

You made sense.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Tollzara(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
higgs:
It is only a fool that will believe some women and their rape accusations.
It is only a fool that will disbelieve every rape accusation. The one who believes without evidence and the close-minded fool who dismisses them out of hand are just as retärded as each other.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by emusbyz(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Temple1288:
Women just bent on pulling you down!

Brett Kavanaugh is going thru this same ordeal and tactics women are using to bring people down..

I'm beginning to take note of the Americans in false rape allegations.
Beware of American women.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Viking007(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cristiano is playing so many different games, fighting so many different battles. He’s only a human, after all.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by CAPSLOCKED: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
kmcutez:

Yeah, people like CR7 and Kobi Bryant are the ones that usually rape and think they can get away with it because of their status and money.

I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO COPE WITH YOUR LUNACY EVERYDAY IN REAL LIFE.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO COPE WITH YOUR LUNACY EVERYDAY IN REAL LIFE.

Oga, take am easy. No go quench on my behalf o. Life still goes on after your demise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keshi: You Now Wonder If Nigeria Is Worth Dying For - Austin Eguavoen / "No Gree For Anybody": Multichoice Makes U-turn, To air All AFCON Matches live / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.