Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device (6053 Views)

Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank / How I Make 150k In A Week In 1688 Buying This Necklace From Sandro Shop In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by deejaydeji: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2018
omitolaoladeji@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Superted01(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2018
Please to me info@petmasola.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by rankinduff: 2:18am On Oct 01, 2018
idconsultkedi@yahoo.com. pls put me on
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Nelton(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Pls I need the report:
teokoro1@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by calebians1(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2018
adeleyecaleb55@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by stephigh: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2018
pls I need this, davbecky01@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by taiwoakin(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kindly send me a copy of the report.

Akinsanmitaiwo@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Tunexadeb: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
tunexadeb@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by itikpan(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Princeitikpan@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by patinno8: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Patricktaiwo081@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Amhappy(f): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hilux101:
And for those who want freebies. I have a short report with around 20 hot products to import. I'm giving out the report for free.

Although it doesn't go in depth, I'm sure you guys will learn a lesson or two from it. Especially if you're a newbie or have not been importing items that solves problems.

If you need the report, you can drop ur email below. I'll send it over.

Have a good weekend

Please send the report to chinyereihemeje@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by ExecutiveT(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks.
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Tpower: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
theophilusaligbe@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Tpower: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
theophilusaligbe@gmail.com God bless you
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by omare1: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
kindly send to: peetar1610@yahoo.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Archangelhenrio(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Neemah(f): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
idiahtadeyemi@yahoo.com

Hello please I need a guide on how to make payment on most of these Chinese site, I've done some importation before but it been a long time
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by maaji: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
ogbeni abeg ooooo. nasman31@gmail.com.i will really appreciate it
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Realben11(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
bensonsemeke2@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Onnasucs1(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2018
onnasucs@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by kelz2205: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2018
Hilux101:
And for those who want freebies. I have a short report with around 20 hot products to import. I'm giving out the report for free.

Although it doesn't go in depth, I'm sure you guys will learn a lesson or two from it. Especially if you're a newbie or have not been importing items that solves problems.

Have a good weekend

Hi, pls I'm interested kindahouze@gmail.com, thanks
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Mekanus(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Emalonic@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Hajadine(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by mistarsam(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Hilux101:

Have a good weekend
In case the report is still available, here's my email address: sam7t7@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
abbvrep@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by stephigh: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
davbecky01@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by GDex1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
obumdixon@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by dboss12(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
benjaminfelix569@gmail.com please help me with the report, am new I want to learn how to import goods and sells here in minna.
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by AdorableJosh(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
I need the report too, I hope it's not too late olumidesays@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Neemah(f): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hilux101:

Have a good weekend

Idiahtadeyemi@yahoo.com
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by Neemah(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hilux101:
Hello guys. Hope you're all good. Just wanted to share a success story about running mini-importation to keep the motivation up.

I started mini-importation late last year and I learnt the hard way to make consistent profit with this business.

A lot of mini importers are doing a lot of things wrong and the number 1 problem is that they import products without proper research and a lot of them don't find products that provide solutions.

Anyway, I did a little bit research about the product in the picture and I risked importing it.

If you're a mini-importer, you should know sometimes, courier companies can be a pain in the ass and this time around they couldn't mess my weekly earnings up because what fast tracked my sale this time around was the fact that a lot of my orders came from Abuja where I stay.

I'm still taking a look at my Facebook ads to find out what happened even though I never targeted Abuja alone. I'm guessing the ads was shared by someone who have a lot friends staying in Abuja that matched my product's target audience.

I was able to deliver about 70% of the orders myself. The remaining, I could not because of work, where I'm serving, you dare not come late and leave early, they will report you. So I only have weekends to myself which is also dedicated for my students. I was able to squeeze myself to deliver personally to customers and mehn, Abuja people can spend o.

The remaining orders that came from other states were handed over to my courier company.

Well, the product that made me the crazy figure is a product you're familiar with. It's a device similar to those you see in hospitals.

It happened that a lot of people would love to have this device in their homes to monitor their blood pressure.

I bought the device around 1700 per piece and sold between 15-17k according to the bargaining power of the customer. People are really spending when it comes to their health especially here in Abuja.

Nobody won die now.

No wonder there's a sudden increase in the amount of people jogging on Abuja streets. People are becoming very health conscious and as a smart guy, I noticed this and I guess that's what made the device sell very fast.

I've noticed you can never go wrong importing items that will help solve health related issues.

Hmm I was affected by the bolded, I ended up buying product I couldn't sell
Re: How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device by kdfinest(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
pls am interested, kindly send to princeaizik@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Bank In Nigeria! / Advanced Mini Importation + Drop-shipping Business Secrets / Dangote Sugar Posts N54bn Profit Before Tax In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.