Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 (23886 Views)

Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 / Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 7th October 2023 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
cool
joceey:

Your prayer answer congrat
cool
joceey:

Your prayer answer congrat
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by bluefilm: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Andrez123:
I don't know what you are drinking this Sunday but I'm not a Manchester United fan, I probably hate Man Utd more than any other football fan who's not a fan of Manchester United, I'm an Arsenal fan, probably you couldn't tell because you're used to bias and one sided comments by fans on football threads.

Sorry.

But you sounded like a disjointed womanChester United fan.

I am an arsenal fan too but I understand the importance of winning and how it boosts the morale of the players.

You reminding the world that it was just a victory against a poor fulham team is exactly what any useless Jose mourinho adherent will do.

Arsenal is now in top four and that's a great news.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by badonkadonk: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
mfm04622:

Like how many Mb to watch a match?

Dunno.. so far, all I can say is its mb usage is minimal.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by mfm04622: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
badonkadonk:

Dunno.. so far, all I can say is its mb usage is minimal.

Thanks. Can you also recommend app or site I can watch movies? Thank you
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by jamace(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Up Arsenal !!! cool
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by killsmith(f): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
Who won?
My post was not about arsenal winning matches. My post is about arsenal scoring lots of goals under emery. Read well next time.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by sage101: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
killsmith:
My post was not about arsenal winning matches. My post is about arsenal scoring lots of goals under emery. Read well next time.

"That's his point. The best way to defend is to keep your opponents in their own half and constantly attack them. Emery is 90% confident of scoring at least 2 goals with his flank football.
Don't worry about clean sheets. Goals win matches and emery's tactics is designed to get goals"

Its obvious Udont even KNOW how to liase

Next time JUST READ comments
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by killsmith(f): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:

"That's his point. The best way to defend is to keep your opponents in their own half and constantly attack them. Emery is 90% confident of scoring at least 2 goals with his flank football.
Don't worry about clean sheets. Goals win matches and emery's tactics is designed to get goals"

Its obvious Udont even KNOW how to liase

Next time JUST READ comments
how does that statement imply that arsenal will win every match? Or Do you have a spoon instead of a brain in your head?
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by sage101: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
killsmith:
how does that statement imply that arsenal will win every match? Or Do you have a spoon instead of a brain in your head?
You have graduated from saying you werent talking abt winning to mot talking of winning every match?

So if they were being defensive minded, it means they wouldnt SCORE ANY GOAL?

DEAR! YOU ARE JUST BEING A TOTTISH TWIT and NOTHING MORE
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by killsmith(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
You have graduated from saying you werent talking abt winning to mot talking of winning every match?

So if they were being defensive minded, it means they wouldnt SCORE ANY GOAL?

DEAR! YOU ARE JUST BEING A TOTTISH TWIT and NOTHING MORE
you are empty headed. I made a post on how unai emery loved goals irrespective of the outcome of the match and you're accusing me of something completely different. I have no cure for your foolishness. Sorry.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by sage101: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
killsmith:
you are empty headed. I made a post on how unai emery loved goals irrespective of the outcome of the match and you're accusing me of something completely different. I have no cure for your foolishness. Sorry.
Another blatant LIE from the irredeemable Twit

Lil Dunce resorting to cusses to massage his dead ego
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Gr8lex:
Can't remember the last time arsenal scored 5 in a match
Against Everton last season
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by Harwal: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2018
jammer777:

Not working, click bait...
Mtschewwww
We have found the issues and fixed you can now watch live streaming now
we are sorry for the inconvenience!!
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by Amberon1: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oshey prophet
meforyou1:
dem go draw 0-0
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by Andrez123(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2018
bluefilm:

Sorry.

But you sounded like a disjointed womanChester United fan.

I am an arsenal fan too but I understand the importance of winning and how it boosts the morale of the players.

You reminding the world that it was just a victory against a poor fulham team is exactly what any useless Jose mourinho adherent will do.

Arsenal is now in top four and that's a great news.
Yes that's right but Arsenal were expected to win all those 9 matches because they were against sides inferior to Arsenal. The positives in those wins were that Arsenal picked up 3 points in most of them without playing particularly well and always improved in the 2nd half, in previous seasons Arsenal would dropped points in half of those matches.

November is always a difficult period for Arsenal for many years now, let's see how the team will cope with matches against very tough teams like Liverpool during that time. Then after that I will ascertain the kind progress that we have made.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by EmyLeo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
mukina2:
LACAGOAAAAL
Happy Birthday cheesy.. long life and prosperity. Amen

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by Godhead4(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
mukina2:
LACAGOAAAAL

Happy Birthday mukina2 !

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 by RASHFORD6564: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Omooba77:
Arsenal continue its impressive run after beating Watford 2-0 will meet Fulham.

Arsenal head coach Unai Emery is likely to make wholesale changes at Fulham
Arsenal head coach Unai Emery is likely to make wholesale changes for Sunday's Premier League clash at Fulham (kick-off 12pm).
Emery made nine alterations for the 3-0 Europa League win in Qarabag as the Gunners racked up an eighth straight win in all competitions.
He will be hoping to have Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang back from illness and Aaron Ramsey could feature as he waits for his wife to give birth, while Alex Iwobi's excellent form could be rewarded with a start at Fulham.
"Aubameyang and Aaron are in London and we will look tomorrow and Saturday to see how they are for Sunday to see if they can play," Emery said in his post-match press conference.
"For us, each match is very important to show us and for them to take responsibility, take confidence and take rhythm. Each match is one exam for them. I am very happy with how they are responding on the pitch. Alex Iwobi is another player who is the same.
"When we arrive on the match at Sunday against Fulham, it's also very important that we decide the best first eleven and the players on the bench for continuing together in this way, away at a very good and difficult team like Fulham."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (1 - 3) On 17th August 2013 / Arsenal £15million Swoop For Argentinian Striker Rodrigo Palacio / Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 7) On 19th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.