Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Deposit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Deposit (521 Views)

One Post Daily And Make ₦1000 Daily / Make Money Online Reading News Updates / Get Paid For Reading News Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Deposit by Tipzta: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Most of us spend hours daily reading news online without getting any money in return. But what if there is a way you get paid for reading news without spending a dime.

All you need is your Android phone and mobile data connection and you are all set. You'll accumulate points while reading news which you can later redeem for Airtime, Cash, Phones, A Trip to Dubai Etc.

If you like the sound of this and you want to get paid for reading news online, then without wasting time I'll drop the download link so that you can get started.

What you have to do is download the app, login with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account and start reading news. You can get additional coins by entering an invitation code which I'll share with you below.

How To Get Paid While Reading News Online

> Download the news App here

> Launch the app and tap "Me" option from the menu at the bottom of the app

> Login with Facebook, Twitter or Google account

> Now after login in, tap "Money" Option from the menu and You'll see option to enter invitation code to get extra coins. From here, you can also see how much coins you have earned as well as cash out.

> Use this invitation code to get extra coins H7KVI2 Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

(1) (Reply)

.. A / Porting From Diamond Bank / Share Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.