Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,520 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! (6415 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
My life has been filled with ups and downs, ran from a war-stricken zone at a young age with my mum and my younger sister, never had my birthday acknowledged not even by my own parents, lost my mum at 9years of age.
My younger sister laughed all through the ordeal because she was too young to understand the consequence of death and the pain it leaves behind.

My mum died 2006, and since then it has been one unloving step mum to another some of whom had pretended to care.

I held my dad in high esteem as the only authority figure I had left, when in a situation, I thought of my dad and how I need to make him proud and happy and as the first child, I exempted myself from bad company because of my dad, I was in short a daddies boy.

Too much to say really but to cut everything short I found out early last year that the person I held in high esteem and respect so much was hurting the my only sister who laughed when mum died not because she intended to but because she was to young to grief.

My dad was having conjugal meetings with my sister by drugging her and doing the deed when she passes out cry
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by dingbang(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Eya that's so sad

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by highqueen(f): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
I had always dreamt of a happy and loving family despite my mums demise and my dad been the only string that holds us together.

I had to leave countless times because I heard of my sister misbehaving and been very uncouth with my dad, what is she turning into I thought to myself, at one time she even took all her properties and left my dad's home.
Dad called and told me how disrespectful my sister, his daughter was, I thought it was adolescence but it turned out there was a deeper meaning and my sister refusing to tell me because she knows how mentally unstable i'd become, she kept it to herself....

2 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by amaniro: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Smell lies

Story doesn't add up
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
amaniro:
Smell lies

Story doesn't add up

I wish you knew what I'm going through, i wish
I just confused i want to let everything out
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
highqueen:

Lol.
May the Op find peace and cure.

3 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by highqueen(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Amen.cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
When she finally told me that was beginning of my confusion and frustration, the only person i respect and adore, an authority figure i held in high esteem, i became confused, i felt empty i couldn't look my dad in the eye anymore no where to run to I was confused.
That was the beginning of my journey of sleeping with prostitutes to feel the void...
I respect women with my life and i still do, but i couldn't get one. All through school my livelihood was never inviting not even to myself but my dad betrayed my trust turned me into this person i have become
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Drinklimcaa(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
If your plan is to drop your bank account number at the end, then Mr man "you nor go get chin chin from people.
In fact your head nor correct.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
cry cry
The last girl i slept with was on the 20th of August, slept with the same girl on the 6th of September and since then i have not felt the same. I am battling with lumps on my shaft and fever for almost week now, I used the condom correctly this i know and i have never had the experience of a broken condom with a CSW.
I can't deny that i'm scared please i need advice. I take responsibility for my actions but i need advice no one to talk to... I'm introverted i hardly keeps friend due to the fact that I'm always sunken and sober over the past occurrences in my life
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
If your plan is to drop your bank account number at the end, then Mr man "you nor go get chin chin from people.
In fact your head nor correct.

I'm not doing this because i need your money
I'm speaking out to let this burden out of me because I'm depressed and having dirty thoughts

3 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Cownu: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Your nonsense story is getting too long .
You’ve not even mentioned anything like HIV since. HIV kill you there .
Fuck_ off !

11 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:
cry cry
The last girl i slept with was on the 20th of August, slept with the same girl on the 6th of September and since then i have not felt the same. I am battling with lumps on my shaft and fever for almost week now, I used the condom correctly this i know and i have never had the experience of a broken condom with a CSW.
I can't deny that i'm scared please i need advice. I take responsibility for my actions but i need advice no one to talk to... I'm introverted i hardly keeps friend due to the fact that I'm always sunken and sober over the past occurrences in my life
eya . these lumps on ya shaft eh, you need to do test oo... After doing test, the lab person will prescribe the drugs that will be super efficient. She next time before fucking, just be sure the babe you fucking dont have infections..

3 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Cownu: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:

I'm not doing this because i need your money
I'm speaking out to let this burden out of me because I'm depressed and having dirty thoughts
Then put everything in a single post and fuck_ off.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Cownu: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:
cry cry
Show us the pictures of the lumps.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
My last test result in June and August came out Negative though I remember clearly that the nurse said my CD4 is very low. i know little of the field so I didn't understand what she meant by that

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by aureen: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:

Amen.

6 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:

I don't know how others will react to it, that is what is stopping me not everyone will be comfortable with a photo of my shaft

2 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
embarassed Wow so sorry bro.... If only my sorry could take away yuh pains,i would say it a million times more... Aids is not d end of d world... Keep Believing bro...

3 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by N0favors: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Childofdoom is that you coming up with new script?

2 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by amaniro: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:

I don't know how others will react to it, that is what is stopping me not everyone will be comfortable with a photo of my shaft

it's naira land. You're anonymous.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Cownu: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:

It is none of your business if anyone is comfortable with it or not.
You’ll probably be banned if you post such on this section.
Get in here. And post it there.
https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/3378
You’re allowed to post private pictures in the sexuality section
You’ll probably see someone that got something similar before too.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:
cry cry
Don't worry, you don't have HIV, it could be malaria or something else, so just go to the hospital and explain your symptoms to a docter and he/she will run some tests on your blood.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:

It is none of your business if anyone is comfortable with it or not.
You’ll probably be banned if you post such on this section.
Get in here. And post it there.
https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/3378
You’re allowed to post private pictures in the sexuality section
You’ll probably see someone that got something similar before too.

I'm sorry if i have offended you bro. I'm seeking advice please you're taking my post too personal

4 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Cownu: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:

I'm sorry if i have offended you bro. I'm seeking advice please you're taking my post too personal
Lmao . Do I sound like I’m taking it personal?
Get in that thread bro! You’ll get all the advice and answers you need there. I assured you

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by lawlhee: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is serious. God will take control dear.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Olifiz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Headlesschicken:
embarassed Wow so sorry bro.... If only my sorry could take away yuh pains,i would say it a million times more... Aids is not d end of d world... Keep Believing bro...

AIDS is the end o but HIV is not the end of the world.

Well get tested n start necessary treatment. So sorry

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by JaffyJoe(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:

Guy take time. I dey eat.

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
i think you're overly worried, theres a good chance you don't have hiv...
i always have that fear too...the main issue is that you used the condom properly
just go for the hiv test and get over that fear then focus your mind on dealing with your other issues...
trust me if you don't go for that test, you'll keep seeing funny symptoms, because you've become overly conscious of your body..

try to curb sleeping with prostitutes before you get addicted to it.....its hard for and introverted socially awkward guy with sexual urges because talking and having sex with everyday girls seems very difficult but prostitutes make it very easy

but you have the tendency to get addicted to it so try to stop it while you can, i've been there, by the time you start calculating the money you could have spent doing better things you'll know how far

8 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
But you're Queerman. How are we supposed to believe you got HIV from a chic?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics / is There A Shortage Of Marriage-able Men In Nigeria? Girls Becoming Desperate / If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.