Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus (2055 Views)

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Worship Jesus Christ? / Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? / Religious Quotes From The Founding Fathers For Naija Xtains In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2010
I have vowed not to worship anything that excretes in other words I will not worship anything that has Anus. this include any human being who have to eat and need to use the loo, that reminds of the aboriginals of australia who refer to God as Atanatu meaning "the one without an Anus", in their premitive understanding once a so called god has anus he is not wordy to worship.
Please my dear xtains brothers remember Jesus had to use the toilet.
Islam offers you a God with no need for toilet or eating sleeping,weeping,bleeding etc. Allah is perfect and needs no sustainance.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by jcross19: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2010
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha MR vedaxcool, when ever i come on here i will always laugh. well if you do not know anything about your god allah i will let you know bout it with a good link and artifact that proof ALLAH IS gods shikina
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by jcross19: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2010
i don\t even need you allah self b,cos it can't defend itself but my Jesus can heal , i did not need an incantation invoke jinns to work for me but pray to God that it's all
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by jcross19: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2010
for your information check these sites out and see what am talking about thanks for the discovery http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm, http://www.yoel.info/moonotheism.htm, http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-photos-moon-worship-archealolgy.htm http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/islam.htm, i have thousand of discoveries that prove the origin of allah that was why the terrorist attacking the people that know their secrets sot that no one can see more well thanks to archeologists
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by chakula: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2010
Jesus was limited in performing miracles. One time when Jesus tried to heal a blind man, the man was not healed after the first attempt, and Jesus had to try a second time (Mark 8:22-26).

Mark 5:30 “At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, ‘Who touched my clothes?’”

Mark 6:5 “He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.”

Quite obviously, someone with such limitations can not be God. The power of miracles was not within Jesus.

jcross19:

but my Jesus can heal ,
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by marshalyah: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2010
Naija xtians worship what they dont know, Jesus is not the messiah.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by jcross19: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2010
@chakula, you see that you even say Jesus can heal but some times he lost his power well then how many can Allah did and your mohammad but nothing that to be commanding jinns
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by jcross19: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2010
22They came to Bethsaida, and some people brought a blind man and begged Jesus to touch him. 23He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man's eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked, "Do you see anything?"

24He looked up and said, "I see people; they look like trees walking around."

25Once more Jesus put his hands on the man's eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. 26Jesus sent him home, saying, "Don't go into the village.[a]"

you see from the quotation above you can see how Jesus healed him ,
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by marshalyah: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2010
We Africans must return back to the creator, the power of Abraham, yitsak and yaacob and obey is laws and covenants, king David an african is the true messiah Eze 37 v24 and will rule the world. The new testament is fake, it was written by Marcion and Jerome, promoted by the Romans. Xtainity is the same as Islam, krisna, mitra, budda and osiris, they are all from Ha satan the father of all religion. the real meaning of pastor is presenter of sator = satan. Ha satan has deceive the whole world to worship him Isa 14 v 12.The hour has come for us to free ourself from last lie of our colonia master, we should now post jesus back to them. YAHAWAH YHWH IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE, HIM AND HIM ALONE SHALL WE WORSHIP.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2010
@JCROSS THIS IS FOR U AND ALL THOSE WHO THINK ALIKE,I AWAIT UR RESPONSE

THE ONLY SAVIOUR CONCEPT MAKES JESUS, MIGHTIER THAN 
THE ALMIGHTY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO IS "YOUR" SAVIOUR?

One of the primary questions frequently posed by a devoted Christian to a non Christian is: "We all do sin. But, under the umbrella of Christianity we have Jesus Christ, who died on the Cross for "our" sins. He is "our" Saviour. Our sins are washed with the blood of our Saviour. Who is "your" Saviour and what is "your" solution for solving the sin problem?

If you were to counter question; Did the Saviour "himself" claim that the sins of "all Christians" or of "all mankind" are to be washed or will be forgiven of the future generations, "only by his blood"? The devout Christian may have a hard time finding an answer to this question from his Bible. Tom Harpur, a former professor of New Testament, religious editor of "The Toronto Star" and author of several books on Christian Beliefs, writes:

Perhaps I am lacking in piety or some basic instinct, but I know I am not alone in finding the idea of Jesus' death as
atonement for the sins of all humanity on one level bewildering and on the other morally repugnant. Jesus never to my knowledge said anything to indicate that forgiveness from God could only be granted after or because of the cross.    ('For Christ's Sake'  page 75)
      In the Christian theology, the Doctrine of Atonement presupposes two important things:
   1.  The fall of "all men" (not only Christians) from the Grace of
        God through an act of disobedience by Adam and Eve.

2.  The restoration of God's Grace for "all men" (not only Christians)
        through the Blood Sacrifice of Christ.

Apostle John writes in his First Epistle:

"My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and he is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."     1 John 2:1/2
     The above verse very clearly indicates; the Atonement of the sins was for the whole world (i.e. all mankind). In other words, if Adam's act was sin or infirmity for mankind, Jesus' act was its remedy or justification for mankind. If Adam's act was a debt for mankind, Jesus' act was its payment for mankind. If Adam's act was offence for mankind, Jesus' act was its satisfaction and reconciliation with God for mankind.
     If that happens to be the Biblical TRUTH, then the posing of the said question by a boastfully devout Christians to any non Christian, in reality, questions the FAITH of the interrogator in his/her own Bible.

JESUS MIGHTIER THAN
                        THE ALMIGHTY!

The misconception that Jesus is The Only Saviour makes Jesus mightier than the Almighty of the Old Testament.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE REBUTTAL TO MY ABOVE STATEMENT
No it does not! Jesus said: 

I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. John 13:16 

THANK YOU MR
        The above verse John 13:16 quoted by you, when read along with John 17:3, wherein Jesus himself acknowledges that he was sent by 
"the only true God", conclusively supports and logically upholds the True Islamic Belief of placing full faith and trust as "THE ALMIGHTY SAVIOUR" in the "MASTER OF JESUS" rather than in Jesus Christ, who was the Servant and Messenger, IF there is only ONE SAVIOUR.
TO BE CONTINUE,
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2010
@JCROSS AM STILL WAITING

The Almighty God said to prophet Isaiah, according to the Bible:

"I, I am the LORD, and besides ME there is no saviour"
Isaiah 43:11
"Turn to ME and be saved, all the ends of the earth"
Isaiah 45:22
The first verse NEGATES the attribution of such a claim to anyone including Jesus, which the Righteous Jesus never made during his ministry, as mentioned earlier.
The DISBELIEF in the second verse by any devout Christian would clearly indicate that he (or, she) is advocating or professing the following:

a) The Almighty God did not know the coming of "Jesus the Saviour"
before the ends of the earth. In other words; the Almighty Erred.

b) Anyone who wishes to be saved by turning to the Almighty LORD,
must go via "Jesus the Saviour". Whereas, anyone who wishes to
be saved by turning to "Jesus the Saviour" can by pass the Almighty.

Does that not make "Jesus The Only Saviour" mightier than the Almighty LORD?

"MY FATHER AND I ARE
ONE" (John 10:30)
Here is my simple and straight forward question for the readers of this article who happen to be those who steadfastly and resolutely believe in 'The Doctrine of Trinity' and the "ONE" of the above verse to denote and signify the 'numerical one':

Since you happen to believe that "Father The Almighty Creator" and "Son, Christ The Jesus" are truly "ONE" and there is no pretense of piety or hypocrisy in your belief for the absolute UNITY in TRINITY, then where do you see the variance, division, contrariety or difference if "you" as a devout Christian consider Christ the Jesus to be the ONLY Saviour and if "I" as a believing Muslim consider the Almighty Creator to be the ONLY Saviour
I hope I will now have fewer mails entreating me to read the Bible with an open mind and accept Christ the Jesus as my "ONLY" SAVIOUR.
I have yet to receive a sound and reasonable answer to this question which contrast Adam and Jesus:

IF the physical death (2288-GSN, Greek 'thanatus'), did spread to all men through the SIN of Adam (Romans 5:12), and IF the act of Jesus was indeed the payment of debt or its satisfaction and reconciliation with God and the justification and life (2222-GSN, Greek 'zoe') for all men, (Romans 5:18), then why are men still dying the physical death?
The existence of physical death, clearly indicates that every living person is individually answerable for his or her SINS and is not yet SAVED by the Act of Jesus. I quote below a verse from the Bible to support the above.
The person who sins shall die. A child shall not suffer for the iniquity of a parent, nor a parent suffer for the iniquity of a child; the righteousness of the righteous shall be his own, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be his own.
Ezekiel 18:20
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Iyineda(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
vedaxcool:

Islam offers you a God with no need for toilet or eating sleeping,weeping,bleeding etc. Allah is perfect and needs no sustainance.

jcross19:

i don\t even need you allah self b,cos it can't defend itself but my Jesus can heal

Am I the only one who laughed his @ss out at these two comments seen above? For a moment I thought the posters were comparing their pokemon, each boasting some special attribute. "My Allah Pikachu can use thunderbolt at level 20! Yeah, well My Jesus Jigglypuff can heal."

Sh|t just got real.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by MyJoe: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
Iyineda, it's called "logic of contamination"!  wink
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Iyineda(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
^ I see someone hasn't quite forgotten my incongruous hit or miss expression. tongue
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by nopuqeater: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Iyineda: did you notice that jcross19 did not even attempt to answer the question of the poster? But rather he leaped into his trance of My Jesus healed and other jargons. Even the Hindu gods heal. Does that qualify them to be God or now Jesus? Even the box that the Buhddist focus on at their altar does not have an anus. Does that make the box God Allah? of course not.

What the poster have done is to eliminate all the things that you and I know that human being and all created have, except the Angels. But the Angels are created beings, too. The Creator is 1, separate, different, unique in all respect from the created, be they be Angels, all known beings, etc, or human messenger prophet, whcih Jesus is one out of many.

This is really the issue, and not the esoteric, wishy washy my God is bigger than yours argument that we see of jcross and all the others. Allah is the Creator, and I call him Obangiji as Hausa, Chukwu, as Igbo. Is Chukwu Jesus? Is Obangiji Jesus? Before Jesus there was Chukwu, Who is Obangiji, Who is Oluwa and every people call Him what they appropriately call Him.

After all are dead, this God will remain, then He will recreate what have died, all of them, and will begin Judgement on all of them. Every human, under his own prophet period, led by that prophet. Jesus period was between the beginning of his ministry of 3 years and and the beginning of the ministry of Muhammad (AS), just as the period of Moses was from his own ministrial begin (from the burning bush incident), ending at the beginning of the ministry of Jesus (AS).

A person who left Jesus alone after knowning Jesus as a man of God, before the beginning of Muhammad's ministry was a disbeliever, in the Moses that he claimed to follow, for if he truly followed Moses, he would have followed Jesus the moment he knew about him.

The same thing applies to those who saw and knew about Muhammad then when he was alive. If they were true believers, they would have abandoned Moses [as] and Jesus the moment they learnt about Muhammad (Shuib a white man from Rome, Salman from Persia, Abdulsalaam the Jew to name a few of non-arabs who followed Muhammad did just that), to follow him as their generational prophet. Allah says there will not be another Messenger and or Prophet from Him. So the period that we are in, now till the last period of mankind on earth belong to the prophetic period of Muhammad, whcih started when that of Jesus (AS) ended, when Muhammad received the first revelation, to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by chakula: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
jcross19:

@chakula, you see that you even say Jesus can heal but some times he lost his power well
[/qoute]

This's a serious disgrace to you,how can the whole god limited himself when it come to discharge his duties what weak god have you ever worship?better for you to think wisely and search where the trust is to based your life upon it before the time has gone.

Iam inviting you to the islam don't try to be among those that the qur'an mentioned as fallow:
002.006 As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

002.007 God hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2010
@jcross am still expecting ur reply to my post,As i alwayz say am out to debate and not to argue
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by jcross19: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2010
MR\Ms pimpu what it's your question those things you posted out there was written mere men or man with his or her knowledge on religion like wise i , i have my own way of reason and stop copy and paste from wikki some times they mislead people okay
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
jcross19:

MR\Ms pimpu what it's your question those things you posted out there was written mere men or man with his or her knowledge on religion like wise i , i have my own way of reason and stop copy and paste from wikki some times they mislead people okay
hehehehe now he is shying away from the point,INSTEAD HE QUESIONS MY USERNAME AND THE SOURCE OF MY POINT.MY DEAR BROTHER THE TRUTH IS ONE, NO MATER THE SOURSE.AS I SAID LEARN TO DEBATE INSTEAD OF ARGUEING.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2010
sadly all the replies hardly answered the write - up
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2010
jA GOAT sorry cross you level and capacity to reason has been compromise by the holy ghost fire probably burnt your brains out first and foremost you did not explain why your god had to use the toilet neither did you reply why the a primitive people - the aboringinals of australia- had a higher level of rejecting m,an gods than you "monotheist".
Now when i checked the address you post i came to the conclusion that you and the authors of that web are like donkeys that do not know the value of books. To accuse muslems that they worship a "moon -god" is not only insane but shear stupidity why? simply because no where in the Qur'An or hadiths would you find muslim being told tto worship a "moon-god" and more importantly muslins -{unlike xtians whom (most) worswhip jesus }- do not claim to worship a moon god so no matter how hard a you pagans (ja-goat sorry cross and the author of that lame web page) claim we worship the whatever the burden of proof rest with you.
There exist a lot of Qur'an ic test that are as old as the religion one thing i have come learn of certain xtain apologist they can stoop so low to the extent of telling lies to decieve people now they all shout pointing fingers at the devil as a liar, not knowing that their remaining fingers are pointing at them calling liars
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by debammy1(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2010
be afan of dis label and have fun
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
false pride is really eating xtianity dry.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
Triumphant I feel elated having deflate the prides of liars.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Bastage: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
vedaxcool:

To accuse muslems that they worship a "moon -god" is not only insane but shear stupidity why? simply because no where in the Qur'An or hadiths would you find muslim being told tto worship a "moon-god" and more importantly muslins -{unlike xtians whom (most) worswhip jesus }- do not claim to worship a moon god so no matter how hard a you pagans (ja-goat sorry cross and the author of that lame web page) claim we worship the whatever the burden of proof rest with you.

LOL. Muslims make me laugh. They crow on about thier unique religion, yet the whole thing has been lifted directly from Judaism with a little bit of Christianity and paganism thrown in as well.

You want "proof"?

# Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
# In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
# This Hubal was a moon god.
# One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo , a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)

# The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
# "al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
# There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
# When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
# Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
# Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
# Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubal

Allah might not be a moon god now but he almost certainly started out as one. Throw in a bit of Yaweh the Storm God, mix him up with a bit of control and fear and you've got the deity who all the Muslims worship today.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
You want "proof"?

Man I have just corrected your predecessor so why don't you learn from their lack of intelligence didn't the bible say wise is the person that learns from othjers mistake
again your shear foolishness was written all over and I couldn't help but laugh when reading again you stated blabbing all your rubbish with out a signal refrence so how do i accept your tackless nonsense that Muhaamad (S.A.W) sat down and said monotheism is in vogue let me change our religion to that; Man you only expose the deapth of fooloshness and cravings for drugs. Man you are ignorant anybody that goes to school will know it is wrong to sit behind a computer and fabu all day. To further expose your ignorance you went on to say that the word Allah was formerly alilah meaning moon whatever but again your pastor told you shear lies in order toremain in darkness;
pre-Islamic Arabia, Allah was used by Meccans as a reference to the creator-god, possibly the supreme deity Allah was not considered the sole divinity; however, Allah was considered the creator of the world and the giver of rain. The notion of the term may have been vague in the Meccan religion.[4] Allah was associated with companions, whom pre-Islamic Arabs considered as subordinate deities. Meccans held that a kind of kinship existed between Allah and the jinn.[14] Allah was thought to have had sons[15] and that the local deities of al-ʻUzzá, Manāt and al-Lāt were His daughters.[16] The Meccans possibly associated angels with Allah.[17][18] Allah was invoked in times of distress.[18][19] Muhammad's father's name was ‘Abdallāh meaning the “servant of Allāh.” or "the slave of Allāh"[18]
Islam
Main article: God in Islam
See also: Names of God in the Qur'an

According to Islamic belief, Allah is the proper name of God,[12] and humble submission to His Will, Divine Ordinances and Commandments is the pivot of the Muslim faith.[1] "He is the only God, creator of the universe, and the judge of humankind."[1][2] "He is unique (wahid) and inherently one (ahad), all-merciful and omnipotent."[1] The Qur'an declares "the reality of Allah, His inaccessible mystery, His various names, and His actions on behalf of His creatures."[1]
Allah script outside Eski Cami (The Old Mosque) in Edirne, Turkey.

In Islamic tradition, there are 99 Names of God (al-asma al-husna lit. meaning: "The best names"wink each of which evoke a distinct characteristic of Allah.[2][20] All these names refer to Allah, the supreme and all-comprehensive divine name.[6] Among the 99 names of God, the most famous and most frequent of these names are "the Merciful" (al-rahman) and "the Compassionate" (al-rahim).[2][20]

Most Muslims use the untranslated Arabic phrase "insha' Allah" (meaning "God willing"wink after references to future events.[21] Muslim discursive piety encourages beginning things with the invocation of "bismillah"(meaning "In the name of God"wink.[22]

There are certain phrases in praise of God that are favored by Muslims, including "Subhan-Allah" (Holiness be to God), "Alhamdulillah" (Praise be to God), "La-il-la-ha-illa-Allah" (There is no deity but God) and "Allāhu Akbar" (God is great) as a devotional exercise of remembering God (zikr).[23] In a Sufi practice known as zikr Allah (lit. remembrance of God), the Sufi repeats and contemplates on the name Allah or other divine names while controlling his or her breath.[24]

Some scholars[who?] have suggested that Muhammad used the term Allah in addressing both pagan Arabs and Jews or Christians in order to establish a common ground for the understanding of the name for God, a claim Gerhard Böwering says is doubtful.[12] According to Böwering, in contrast with Pre-Islamic Arabian polytheism, God in Islam does not have associates and companions nor is there any kinship between God and jinn.[12] Pre-Islamic pagan Arabs believed in a blind, powerful, inexorable and insensible fate over which man had no control. This was replaced with the Islamic notion of a powerful but provident and merciful God.[25]

According to Francis Edwards Peters, "The Qur'an insists, Muslims believe, and historians affirm that Muhammad and his followers worship the same God as the Jews (29:46). The Quran's Allah is the same Creator God who covenanted with Abraham". Peters states that the Qur'an portrays Allah as both more powerful and more remote than Yahweh, and as a universal deity, unlike Yahweh who closely follows Israelites.[8]
"Allah." Encyclopædia Britannica. 2007. Encyclopædia Britannica
# Encyclopedia of the Modern Middle East and North Africa, Allah
# ^ a b c Columbia Encyclopedia, Allah
So morron take a hike and be wise fool,
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2010
@bastage u hv completely get it wrong.WELL TNK GOD FOR SOCIAL NETWORKING U HV GAT AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN,the source of your point was written by  Dr. Robert Morey a christain missionary.SO AS I DROP HIS WORK I WILL BE REFUTING IT.HIS WORK WILL BE IN BLACK WHILE MINE IN ANOTHER COLOUR.STAY TUNE.

LOADING,
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2010
Where Did Allah Come From?

Dr. Robert Morey (writes):

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah’s nature and attributes?

In his works, Dr. Robert Morey - a Christian missionary, maintains having conducted a comprehensive research and made exhaustive study on the subject "Allah of Islam". The author alleges that the Muslims give ninety nine "other names" to Allah. It is indeed strange that a learned scholar who has written books and articles on the subject of "Allah" does not even know that these "ninety nine" are not the "other names" of Allah, but they are His attributes! In the event that the author is quite aware of the true facts and yet has made this remark then one can only guess that the author's intentions, from the outset, are not to deal with the facts but to present distorted views for Allah.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 1:15am On Jul 17, 2010
Historical Source of Islam

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt. They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

One may wonder why the author has not stayed on the course? Why has he abruptly started painting pictures of "The Arab Conquests & The Conquering Armies" with a black paint brush? It seems that Dr. Morey is totally ignorant of, beside other true historical facts, of the atrocities committed during the Seven Christian Crusaders inaugurated by Pope Urban II and his successors. I wish Dr. Morey would rather stay on the subject and present specific details concerning the
"Muslims beliefs for Allah" and comparing them with the so called beliefs of the "ancient fertile religion of the moon-god"
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2010
Who were these Arabs? They obviously were not Christians because they destroyed churches and murdered priests wherever they went. Obviously, they were not Jews because they persecuted Jews without pity. This is seen today in their hatred of Israel and the many wars and acts of terrorism waged against Jews throughout the world.

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshipped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites
which were practised in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Dr. Robert Morey, who has written texts on the subject of how to debate with the opponents, wants his readers to embrace his innovated theory that if the "Arab Army" was not composed of Jews or Christians then it had to be of "the Pagans, worshipping a pagan god". The fact is; the Islamic Civilization was flourishing and the so called European Civilization and the Renaissance had not yet emerged, when the Islamic Army was conquering the parts of Europe and North Africa, .
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 1:35am On Jul 17, 2010
loading,
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 1:55am On Jul 17, 2010
Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshipped by Christians. Why? Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

Since the religion found in the Bible teaches the Trinity, then it does not take a Ph.D. to see that Islam did not come from the Bible. Thus it is not the religion of the biblical prophets, apostles or Jesus.

The untainted "Unity of God", as professed by Islam and Judaism, has
hundred percent
"explicit" endorsement in the Old Testament (Ex. 20:3; Is. 45:21) and also in the New Testament (Jn. 17:3). What is not endorsed by the Holy Bible is the "Doctrine of Trinity". Today, it is no secret that it was the Pagan Emperor Constantine who called the Council of Nicaea in his Imperial Roman Palace and approved the observance of Easter Sunday and the Doctrine of "co-equality", "co-eternity" and "consubstantiality" (homoousious) of Jesus with his Father. Constantine was declared "baptized" on his death bed when water was poured on his forehead in 337 A.D. Imagine a Christian theologian, accusing Islam of denying Trinity, does not even know the roots of Trinity! Why should the religion established by the Almighty Allah Himself should endorse a theory that was promulgated by a Pagan Emperor? The proper question is; should the Christians be following a Pagan Emperor or the righteous Christ Jesus who even refused to be called "good", let alone "god-head" (Mk. 10:18)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A New Month Message To Nairalanders / I Spent 23 Minutes In Hell / ISIS Causes Iraqis To Turn To Christ At A "Stunning Pace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.