Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos (123231 Views)

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) / Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
A man was left stunned after visiting the mansion of his friend whose father is a billionaire in Lagos. The multi-billion naira mansion belongs to Nigerian philanthropist and estate mogul, Sir Olu Okeowo, located in Parkview, Ikoyi area of Lagos state.

This trending video was recorded by a friend of Okeowo's son based in the UK , who was visiting the house for the first time.

In this video, the son (guy without a shirt on) seemed to have avoided the camera but, his “hype-man” brought a twist of fun with his jokes while taking the visitor round the house.

The mansion named, Palacio De Okeowo, is a three-floor Victorian building overlooking the sea. It was gathered that the mansion which is reportedly valued at $12 million was completed in a period of eleven months.

Palacio De Okeowo stands on five acres of land reportedly worth $3 million. It also claims 5,000 square metres of the sea that was sand-filled to situate the mansion’s swimming pool and other leisure areas on the land. It also includes a helipad, a jetty, basketball and tennis courts and chapel.

Olu Okeowo is not only a noted real estate billionaire, he is also popularly known for his eye-whopping car collection. Do you know that the total value of Olu Okeowo cars are around ₦2 billion, if not more.

His latest Rolls-Royce was bought late last year to commemorate the completion of his new 16-bedroom palace. It is said that the garage that keeps Sir Olu Okeowo’s colony of Rolls-Royce is fully air-conditioned..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/billionaire-sir-olu-okeowos-mansion-in-ikoyi-area-of-lagos.html

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by chansmokers: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Too much money

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by lordm(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is what they call bastard money

294 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by MJBOLT: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
one poverty bastard will come here and start saying vanity undecided

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by 222Martins(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin Old Money is always silent, but new money, just like an empty vessel makes the most noise. Old money do not need to trumpet their success on IG,......Why should they?? Who social validation help? Till today, no one has a photo of Dangote's personal residence interior and even exterior. Same as other old money bags... Unlike the new school Lekki based peeps. Thank God i learnt well from my mentor.

608 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Life just get as he be. 3 Million Obama for land alone tongue

30K Obama is all I need presently to fix many things concerning my life shocked

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
It is good to have money mehn....

We will say it again..... It is good to have money mehn!!

See silent Billionaire, and some people that do not worth 1% of only the plot of land of Okeowo will be wearing bling bling and disturbing the peace of the cyberspace!

Even his garage is fully air-conditioned!!

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Pabloosas(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
That's good money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by celestialAgent(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nawa o! Valued at 12 milli dhorlarrr undecided
Baba pick my call, abeg!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by datola: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Is okay
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Great, it's good to buy land and wait. Ibeju-Lekki is getting interesting every day.

*OASIS GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS*

*Free From Government Acquisition*

*TITLE: Excision In Process*

*PRICE: N800K Per Plot*

Think of ibeju Lekki, Lagos, the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects like: # Dangote Refinery # Lekki Free Trade Zone & many more#

Just a click away from you

https:///send?phone=2348062342001

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin

59 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
vanity... lipsrsealed grin
MJBOLT:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by mynaijadj(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
The reliable DJ and sound company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by pejuakinab: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
I and you will get there if u believe

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
One of the most expensive mansion in Nigeria.
You need to visit to believe. cool

17 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by laurel03(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Silent achiever... Man of taste.

Omoluabi Ponbele.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
madridguy:
Life just get as he be. 3 Million Obama for land alone tongue

30K Obama is all I need presently to fix many things concerning my life shocked
padi o ri yen so all fingers are not equal

5 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by elyte89: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:

It is anyway...cos d moment he dies...not a single spoon will he take to heaven
Make d man kan b Muslim,both d poor and d rich are buried d same way....ordinary mat is used cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na so life be....

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Money stops nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Funny enough , as wealthy as the father of this man is , he stays on the mainland.
Okeowo, silent billionaire. cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nice... But we blacks are too wasteful...materials things don finish us

21 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Willexmania(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
mynaijadj:
The reliable DJ and sound company

Like small girl, Big God arrangements?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Beautiful Houses In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Hardwood For House Roofing 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 1x12, 3x4 call 08182481552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.