Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest (31087 Views)

Breaking: Gbajabiamila Faces Impeachment For Forging House Rules -PG / APC Jittery Over INEC’s Insistence To Deploy BVAS For Election, PDP Alleges / Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by madridguy(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2018
You are absolutely correct. Tinubu alone cannot endorse him for second term.

lawbabs:

Ambode spent 4yrs fighting the APC members in Lagos. He distant himself from them. He rejected their overtures and thought Tinubu would back him up in 2019. Tinubu now said he should go and test his popularity with Party members, and people especially Igbos started blaming his problem on Tinubu.

If I were Ambode, I would have spent the last 1 month to go round all LGAs and LCDAs and beg these party members rather than focus on begging Tinubu but pride won't let him. He is one of the proudest people I have ever seen...
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by Princewell2012(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Fight a whole party?

Are u updated about happenings

Ambode should cross kapet simple. Otherwise he will be disgrace
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by Benekruku(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Princewell2012:

Ambode should cross kapet simple. Otherwise he will be disgrace

To PDP and win grin

Lets imagine he loses, EFCC will come for him

H e is too small and inexperienced to face the Federal might with little support is getting from his very own state

How can everybody just turn around against you, AMBODE ,ust really have stepped on toes
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by lasmile(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Hmm and my guy Mr Integrity, His excellency Baba Go slow wasn't found good enough to be impeached for insisting to re-contest. This is another Inconclusive primary election
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by Princewell2012(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

To PDP and win grin

Lets imagine he loses, EFCC will come for him

H e is too small and inexperienced to face the Federal might with little support is getting from his very own state

How can everybody just turn around against you, AMBODE ,ust really have stepped on toes

Your right anyway. But I believe he will win with PDP. Remember lagosians loves him, he will get support from both parties . he should all use that opportunity to exposed tinubu fraudulent activities. People will believe him. He should be man enough and for once. Otherwise his political career will go down the drain.

Though the man seem to me like a coward. Although he has steps on many toes like you rightly said, and that's why it's good to thread with caution whenever your on power. Happy Sunday
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by eazisky(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Amdoyin:
Hmm!. If he has done fairly enough to the party stakeholders. Some would have supported him to some extent, but he bleeped big time

abeg what did he do?
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by Benekruku(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Princewell2012:

Your right anyway. But I believe he will win with PDP. Remember lagosians loves him , he will get support from both parties . he should all use that opportunity to exposed tinubu fraudulent activities. People will believe him. He should be man enough and for once. Otherwise his political career will go down the drain.

Though the man seem to me like a coward. Although he has steps on many toes like you rightly said, and that's why it's good to thread with caution whenever your on power. Happy Sunday

Dont underate Tinubus political machinery

When they tell you that guy ows Lagos, believe it cos he got hard core loyalist at the grass root who are ready to die for him

imagine when you have all the Local Government chairman won his side presently
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by 12345baba(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
BlackPeni5:
Which kind impeachment....did he commit an impeachable offence?

What kind of lawlessness is this to be threatening a sitting governor.
they might something on him.
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
BlackPeni5:
Which kind impeachment....did he commit an impeachable offence?

What kind of lawlessness is this to be threatening a sitting governor.
I tire o. It’s his right to re-contest as a sitting governor. Well he actually caused all this for himself, he had the power to checkmate all this earlier. Look at Abia State,OUK was the one who installed TA Orji,when TA entered and pushed OUK aside,Okezie came and also pushed TA aside.
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by Efikoroy: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=Amdoyin post=71645491]Hmm!. If he has done fairly enough to the party stakeholders. Some would have supported him to some extent, but he bleeped big time.

Please what exactly did he do wrong?
Cause this same Ambode was being praised just until few weeks ago.
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by surgical: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=MorataFC post=71645391][/quote] They will find one, it's not difficult to manufacture one, especially gross misconduct, which is as define by law makers
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
lawbabs:

Oga you don't know about Lagos. Since last year, I had known these issues. They kept mute because of two things:
1. They didn't want to destroy the party's legacy in Lagos. They know it will be dirty fighting within the same party in public.

2. They made very good effort to reach him and give him benefit of doubt. He rejected their overtures. A Lagos APC members once told me that he left them waiting for 7hrs in Alausa after promising to show up, and he left without apologies. He told me they will pay him back in his coins.

Ambode spent 4yrs fighting the APC members in Lagos. He distant himself from them. He rejected their overtures and thought Tinubu would back him up in 2019. Tinubu now said he should go and test his popularity with Party members, and people especially Igbos started blaming his problem on Tinubu.

If I were Ambode, I would have spent the last 1 month to go round all LGAs and LCDAs and beg these party members rather than focus on begging Tinubu but pride won't let him. He is one of the proudest people I have ever seen...

You really have nothing to say and cos I don't have a yoruba nick doesn't mean I don't know lagos, I know lagos more than some you shouting here.

You said they didn't want to destroy the party legacy that's why they were quiet, and fighting within the same party. Oga what's happening now? Are they laughing?
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by udemzyudex(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
shegra58:
A governor who cannot build up his own loyalist within 3 and half years definetly something is wrong with him!!

Let's wait for the primary election, all this talk won't solve any problem.
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by lawbabs: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
udemzyudex:

You really have nothing to say and cos I don't have a yoruba nick doesn't mean I don't know lagos, I know lagos more than some you shouting here.

You said they didn't want to destroy the party legacy that's why they were quiet, and fighting within the same party. Oga what's happening now? Are they laughing?

Chairman, if you don't understand that this is politicking time, then you know nothing. This is the time you show your intentions. This is the time u define your camp. Do you know how long Saraki has been PDP wearing APC garment? He only decamped at this time.
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by udemzyudex(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
lawbabs:

Chairman, if you don't understand that this is politicking time, then you know nothing. This is the time you show your intentions. This is the time u define your camp. Do you know how long Saraki has been PDP wearing APC garment? He only decamped at this time.

It's alright, no wahala
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by shegra58: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
udemzyudex:

Let's wait for the primary election, all this talk won't solve any problem.
patiently waiting
Re: Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest by afos002: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gap2020:
After that primary, you will know who is who . Ambode is just afraid to be labeled as a betrayal, if not, Tinubu and their party leaders , so called, can't try it with the like of Mimiko,Akala,Amosu and Gbenga Daniel, that house of assembly will be shot for the rest of this tenure and boudilion ,will be withdraw from tinubu as a Lagos state property and the whole local government chairman will be remove and replace. Let the war begin

The primary is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre / Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks / ADP Drags Obaseki To Court, Wants Edo Election Nullified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.