Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" (15622 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Automotive1(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM9T17OoksU

Mercedes has officially named the production version of its upcoming formula 1 inspired hypercar "One".

The concept car AMG Project One was unveiled at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show by Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton.

Mercedes-Benz said
"Mercedes-AMG One will be the pinnacle of the model portfolio and the absolute top-of-the-line model -- as is logically referenced by the One."

The 1,000 horsepower Mercedes-AMG One will be powered by an F1-derived powertrain that is made up of turbocharged 1.6-liter V6 and four electric motors.

It is expected to have a top-speed of more than 220 mph (354 km/h) and will move from zero to 62mph in 2.5s.

After every 50,000 kilometers or 31,070 miles, owners will have to take the Hypercar to AMG to have the engine rebuilt.

Mercedes plans to build 275 examples of the $2.7 million ( that is N979 million in Naira ) road AMG-ONE hypercar in addition to 25-50 units of the track-only version.

https://autojosh.com/a-us-f-35-jet-fighter-worth-n36b-crashes-for-the-first-timepilot-ejects-safely/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2018
Strictly for the super wealthy. As for me, I'm satisfied with my dreams of getting a 2007 Corolla.

21 Likes

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by CarGuideNG: 2:10am On Sep 30, 2018
AMG has already done a remarkable job by extending its lifespan 10 times, considering that average Formula 1 engines typically last around 5,000km or so before a rebuild is required.

These race-built and derived engines can rev till 11,000 - 15,000rpm which can kill them faster than regular road cars with a much lower RPM range.

5 Likes

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2018
Mercedes plans to build 275 examples of the $2.7 million ( that is N979 million in Naira ) 

Wonderful ONE!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by computerglobal(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Strictly for the super wealthy. As for me, I'm satisfied with my dreams of getting a 2007 Corolla.

grin
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by igbohausayoruba: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2018
Good one
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by inoki247: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2018
have they return Anthony Joshua stolen Range Rover.. maybe he should try diz ND see if dey won't steal diz..
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by DannyJ19(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2018
Nice One
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by lordwyze(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Nice
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2018

After every 50,000 kilometers or 31,070 miles, owners will have to take the Hypercar to AMG to have the engine rebuilt.
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2018
This people won't kill us
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by computerglobal(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2018
World first most efficient hybrid technology
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by computerglobal(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Nurey come and see ooo
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Danizzy: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2018
This car is too cheap 4 my liking smiley
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Omololu001: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Automotive1:

It is expected to have a top-speed of more than 220 mph (354 km/h) and will move from zero to 62mph in 2.5s.

Mercedes plans to build 275 examples of the $2.7 million ( that is N979 million in Naira ) road AMG-ONE hypercar in addition to 25-50 units of the track-only version.

https://autojosh.com/a-us-f-35-jet-fighter-worth-n36b-crashes-for-the-first-timepilot-ejects-safely/

the naira is now totally useless, can you imagine $2.7 million=#979 million shocked
angry

4 Likes

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Omololu001: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2018
I love AMG,though dem dey too dey expensive. But I will surely buy a latest S65 AMG someday, really working towards it cool

2 Likes

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by BabaIbo: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by SarakiBukola: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

It would not be for free i am sure.

The admin charges sef fit buy you brand new Honda Accord grin
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by SarakiBukola: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Yeah...one should dream big but still be realistic.

You don sabi your level.

Why not aim for Toyota Corolla brand new 2021 model ?

That's attainable...a lot can happen in 3 years

6 Likes

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by ogbenimickey: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Really? U poor mehhnnnnn
Daz too shallow mehhhhnnnn

4 Likes

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Galadimabawa: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

For me, if i can even gat golf 3.
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by EvilMetahuman: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2018
Cars for super rich with the habbit of wasting money...

Engine rebuilding after 31k milles? Seriously? What crappy car.

Was the engine made from plastic or something?
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by agadam(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

if we no buy the benz weting we gain ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Quite expensive, but looks great.

With that budget, I can have chasis built and I buy brand new engine and all electronics and design my own car with AI operating system.

Control Technology and you control the world/
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by ntyce(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Mourinho should buy the car....

His customized plate will read....
FAILED ONE.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by mezarddinny: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2018
wouldn't it be nice if you guys start posting about our locally used cars? posting about cars that 99% of nairalanders can't buy is funny, give us something we can relate with

2 Likes

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Mulatta(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2018
1000hp. Shit if only Nigeria's road were good, you could drive from Lagos to Abuja in 1hr
Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Josh44s(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

I have been living your dream since 3yrs and I am dreaming of upgrading myself to 2016 Corolla S cheesy

Corolla is Bae

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" by Ahsadjayce(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
LMFAO
SarcasticGenius:

(1) (Reply)

NADDC: Nigeria Now Has Capacity To Manufacture 400,000 Cars Yearly / PAN Nigeria Demand Reversal Of Tariff Review On Imported Vehicles / 10 Safety Tips When Driving In The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.