Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session (22143 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / How Femi Otedola Met Megabyte Before Awarding Him Scholarship - Manager / Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by EmagNig(m): 4:34am On Sep 30, 2018
Teen rapper Megabyte, has revealed that Femi Otedola has paid his school fees for the current session, after the billionaire promised to sponsor his education up to the university level.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Megabyte said:

“I’m in a better school and I have everything I need for a successful academic session. I thank God for bringing me close to Otedola. He has vowed to take responsibility for my education till I graduate from the university. This is a great relief for my mum as she doesn’t have to worry about school fees anymore.”

While saying he had not changed his friends since he came to the limelight, he admitted that he loved to be alone sometimes.

The young singer stated:

“I don’t usually keep many friends. I like to be alone many times because that’s when I get inspiration. But I still have the same few friends I used to have. Since I became popular, people have been showing me love and I appreciate them as well.

“I was brought up in a humble home. As a matter of fact, I still live with my mum and she teaches me how to remain responsible no matter how rich I become. I love my mum so much and I will do anything to always make her happy.”

For his new song, he said he had decided to challenge dancers in secondary and tertiary schools to a dance competition.

He said:

“They are doing 60-second videos of them dancing to my new song and they will be uploaded on my social media pages. The winner will appear in my music video and get a surprise prize.”

https://lailasnews.com/otedola-has-paid-my-school-fee-for-this-session-megabyte/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Jephz(m): 4:38am On Sep 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 30, 2018
nice work by otedola

but kid don't make him regret sending u to school...

7 Likes

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by itspzpics(m): 5:07am On Sep 30, 2018
Wow
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by BigbamoAYO(m): 5:07am On Sep 30, 2018
Face ur study dear, Otedola our man
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Nogodye(m): 5:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Kudos to Ote$, just make the man proud of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by okrikaboi: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
some pple get luck sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by iammo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin political positioning and gesticulation, wonderful PR image laundering... when he strikes they would be to busy to counter the political move

1 Like

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Franzinni: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
hope he knows the value of the freebee

1 Like

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by BruncleZuma: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
God bless this great man......

One of the reasons the rich keep getting richer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by coolgb(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Little boy with great talent
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Cyriloha(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Otedola with the money !!!

1 Like

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by isaacasak(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Help for the nation
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Megabyte ko kilobyte ni? No b even gigabytes sef

1 Like

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by BiqSean(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ote with the money
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by stano2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Singing
Otedola with the money
Me with the hustle
Oya who Baba God go send
Because I neva chop today sad
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by jbtobsyn(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
post=71661336:
God bless this great man......

One of the reasons the rich keep getting richer!
I can't dislike this my BBQ guy. This is the real Patriot not like some wannabe. If I get angry at him once,when I check through other threads,my anger will disappear. Happy Sunday Bro.
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by ntyce(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Yet there's an artist out there whose baby mama has to plead before he pays for a single term.
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by McBrooklyn(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice gesture.. We rise by lifting others cool

1 Like

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
I hate that moment you are sleeping in church and ushers won’t let you sleep in peace in your own father‘s house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
jbtobsyn:

I can't dislike this my BBQ guy. This is the real Patriot not like some wannabe. If I get angry at him once,when I check through other threads,my anger will disappear. Happy Sunday Bro.
We LOVE you too bro.
There is definitely life after politics.
If we don't agree politically doesn't mean we are enemies.
All the friends and clients we know personally in Osun State voted for PDP, but they still remain some of the most cherished people in our lives till forever!

And in the family , we have different political views also, but that doesn't turn us to enemies, as some low minded people exhibit here.

Have a wonderful week ahead JB.
This is gonna be one of your best week so far bro.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by wisdom4today: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good.

We need more of such good gestures by the well-to-do people in our society, not to look for ways of collecting what is left from the poor.

That's how wealthy people behave in western countries. They look for ways of giving back to humanity. Stinginess can only make you poorer.

Meanwhile, see 20 Money Habits That Keep You Poor and How to Avoid Them.
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Abdul3391(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
miracood:
nice work by otedola

but kid don't make him regret sending u to school...
well said sir
Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by jbtobsyn(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
post=71662961:

We LOVE you too bro.
There is definitely life after politics.
If we don't agree politically doesn't mean we are enemies.
All the friends and clients we know personally in Osun State voted for PDP, but they still remain some of the most cherished people in our lives till forever!

And in the family , we have different political views also, but that doesn't turn us to enemies, as some low minded people exhibit here.

Have a wonderful week ahead JB.
This is gonna be one of your best week so far bro.
Stay blessed.
Same here to you.

1 Like

Re: Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session by Gazzy88(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes / Actress Lilian Esoro Looks Radiant In New Photo / Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.