Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria (33215 Views)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by HeWrites(m): 5:36am On Sep 30, 2018
A medical doctor who dispels myths about medical health has reacted to a viral story by a young man claiming sex treats his malaria.

The young man claims that each time he notices he's down with malaria, he calls his girlfriend for a romp and once he sweats in the process, his "malaria disappears".

But doctor Olufunmilayo doesn't agree and had addressed the poster, writing;
"The real issue here is a lot of people confuse “stress” for “malaria”. They can both make you feel tired but they are NOT the same thing.

Sex can relieve stress, but sex will NEVER cure malaria. sex will never cure confirmed malaria."

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9971/doctor-reacts-to-claim-by-social-media-user-that-sex-cures-his-malaria.html

1 Share

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by iammo(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2018
in Nigeria, every fever symptoms are caused by malaria. some girls no dey fear sha, you allow a sick man to mount you, just what if.... well never mind

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by marshalldgreat(m): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Skepticus: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2018
cool
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by rayobaba(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2018
No mind d sex guy jare. Doctor we know. He want to increase population of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by IsaAbubakar: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2018
chaii a good puccyy is worth more than silver and gold

ask zinnyzee she'll tell you how crazy we enjoyed it kiss
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by budosky(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2018
Any small thing like this, some people will start shouting oh Malaria; as if everything is Malaria.
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by gboyetade: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by shagasha: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2018
How that one carry concern us?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Akpacha(m): 6:04am On Sep 30, 2018
Is it ur malaria? Some one said it cure him of malaria u are here speaking for him. Any babe with malaria and home alone can call for my serve. Super fine, clean babes alone.

18 Likes

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by wickyyolo: 6:05am On Sep 30, 2018
I concur
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by tgmservice: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2018
If better malaria hold you,
You will not even think about sex
Your pennis will go into hibernation

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Hoodbilonia: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2018
run go do hiv test o.
its better to live with hiv dan malaria
malaria kills within 48hrs if untreated and it has killed billions of ppl. for your case na 3years now
u better go treat yourself.
if u r positive or negative
my guy make this money.
and spend it.
we are not here on earth foreva

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by frebike: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2018
He is just a sex addict looking for a support. Etcheeeeew...

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2018
His life.
His malaria.
His sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Phenotech(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2018
Olodo guy, doesn't know the difference between malaria and stress
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by austinepreshyus(m): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2018
malaria is malaria, sex is sex, it is what it is, if you know you know....
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by fagbohun4j(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2018
If na confirm malaria, dem no born am well. No him go come down from the mountain wey he go climb

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by tunary(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Not possible
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Thejustw14(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2018
sexoquine.:!!:.lmao

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Children of the world
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 30, 2018
This is Nigeria, everybody is a Doctor.
Even you reading this, when last did a Doctor prescribe drugs to you?

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by PrettySleek(f): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Lol! The same way people mistake gastroenteritis for typhoid fever. They have almost the same symptoms but typhoid is more severe. If a person has typhoid fever, the person would be too weak to talk or stand up or walk, it's really bad. I always laugh when I see a person walking, laughing and even pressing phone saying ' I have typhoid fever o' Lol if u get am, u no go know where you dey o

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by lalanice(f): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2018

All these liars from the pit of hell
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Lexusgs430: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2018
The way & manner some kin malaria go hold you ehen...... Even a na.ked Beyonce, would not stand your carrot .....

9 Likes

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Gkay1(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2018
na true na,

good sex cure fever, weneva I m down wit fever, I use to hold my queen tight.
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by TolErins(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Later you'll just hear that someone suddenly dropped dead and you'll be shocked and wonder why? how? shocked Beliefs like this is exactly sometimes the cause, when they've been treating ailments with wrong approach. I wonder how malaria that could be in 4 parasite classes, + (1 plus), ++ (2 plus), +++ (3 plus), ++++ (4 plus) could be treated with sex!? Which class of malaria parasite do you even know yours falls? Even your physician will still need you have a malaria parasite (mp) test to know the right treatment for your case, no wonder the holy book says my people perish for lack of knowledge. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Exponental(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2018
It sounds crazy but I can testify to 2 things. sex and playing football had cured malaria for me. On both cases, after sweating, I was healed.
Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by Lexusgs430: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This is Nigeria, everybody is a Doctor.

Even you reading this, when last did a Doctor prescribe drugs to you?

I self prescribed antibiotics for a tooth infection, it worked
wonders.........

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria by otunde527: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Joke of the century

Get your rmb with us now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.