Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report (1628 Views)

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2018
Breaking-9 in 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-Run Election Was Violently Rigged-Report

A survey conducted on Friday by Opinion Polling Agency (OPA), a pan African polling group, has shown that nine out of ten Osun residents believed the Osun state supplementary poll was ruthlessly rigged.

The group in the report circulated on Saturday ,a copy of which was also sent to the Ademola Adeleke Campaign Office,noted that a total of 5000 residents were randomly questioned across the three senatorial districts.

"We asked four questions.Is the Osun supplementary poll free and fair ? Who actually won the Osun governorship election? Which of the political parties deployed violence as a tool at the Thursday poll?",Adekola Samson,the agency project manager noted.

"For the first question,more than two third said the election was forcefully rigged by the APC.Almost the same two third said Ademola Adeleke won the election at first ballot.About 70 percent said APC used extreme force against opposition PDP at the supplementary poll",he wrote in the report.

My Samson said the likelihood of error is minimal because "the subject of the polling was still very fresh in the minds of the public.

"We have local and international observers who volunteered to administer the oral questionnaire",Samson stated further.

"In reality we have more people who wanted to participate in the survey but we limited the number to 5000 with the sample comprising of women,men and young voters",the project manager stated.

African Polling Agency is affiliated with the Good Governance Office of the African Union.

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Oyetola is a daylight robber. the people's mandate will be recalled back. it's just matter of time and months.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by yarimo(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Oyetola is a daylight robber. the people's mandate will be recalled back. it's just matter of time and months.
shaataap undecided

5 Likes

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Corrinthians(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
[s]Breaking-9 in 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-Run Election Was Violently Rigged-Report

A survey conducted on Friday by Opinion Polling Agency (OPA), a pan African polling group, has shown that nine out of ten Osun residents believed the Osun state supplementary poll was ruthlessly rigged.

The group in the report circulated on Saturday ,a copy of which was also sent to the Ademola Adeleke Campaign Office,noted that a total of 5000 residents were randomly questioned across the three senatorial districts.

"We asked four questions.Is the Osun supplementary poll free and fair ? Who actually won the Osun governorship election? Which of the political parties deployed violence as a tool at the Thursday poll?",Adekola Samson,the agency project manager noted.

"For the first question,more than two third said the election was forcefully rigged by the APC.Almost the same two third said Ademola Adeleke won the election at first ballot.About 70 percent said APC used extreme force against opposition PDP at the supplementary poll",he wrote in the report.

My Samson said the likelihood of error is minimal because "the subject of the polling was still very fresh in the minds of the public.

"We have local and international observers who volunteered to administer the oral questionnaire",Samson stated further.

"In reality we have more people who wanted to participate in the survey but we limited the number to 5000 with the sample comprising of women,men and young voters",the project manager stated.

African Polling Agency is affiliated with the Good Governance Office of the African Union.[/s]
Still weeping endlessly over spilled milk. Get a grip boy. It's over! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap undecided
one of the followers of daylight robber spoted. what i will tell you here is that what goes around comes around. karma will surely back fire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
can you please tell me why no one is celebrating with the daylight robber. rulling at all cost. don't you see that it doesn't last long Hmmmmmmm.
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Corrinthians:

No. it's not over. That sham will not stand.

9 out of 10 is too clear a statement.

Where are the ideals that Jonathan left behind?
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Osinamoney: 6:23am On Sep 30, 2018
who am i to lament? since the osunites voted for the continuity of a governor who couldn't pay them salaries, let it be so
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Corrinthians(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
can you please tell me why no one is celebrating with the daylight robber. rulling at all cost. don't you see that it doesn't last long Hmmmmmmm.
No one is celebrating you said? I give up on you, lying indeed is the air you breathe. Even after Butterflyleo shoved some spicy pictures of truth down your throat, you disgusted same in silence, now you're back more ravenous than ever. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Corrinthians(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Osinamoney:
who am i to lament? since the osunites voted for the continuity of a governor who couldn't pay them salaries, let it be so
I hope you'd tell Abia people to vote out their governor for APC's candidate given he's owing seven months.

Hypocrites. Leave Yoruba affairs to Yorubas and face your own problems.

2 Likes

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Johnnyessence(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
No one is celebrating you said? I give up on you, lying indeed is the air you breathe. Even after Butterflyleo shoved some spicy pictures of truth down your throat, you disgusted same in silence, now you're back more ravenous than ever. grin grin grin
I will be posting alot of updates about the election violence, ordinary rerun that comprise of 7 polling units are marred with violence and thuggery. very bad, not good for our democracy. just keep your fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by iammo(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2018
while we can blame everyone from inec to APC to federal government, the real culprits are the people who engaged in vote buying
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by FarahAideed: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Everybody that had a hand in that show of shame called Osun election must be made to face the law one day and jailed as a deterrent to others ...
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Corrinthians(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2018
Awol1:

No. it's not over. That sham will not stand.

9 out of 10 is too clear a statement.

Where are the ideals that Jonathan left behind?
Ideals like "19 is greater than 21".

"9 is greater than 12".

Teargasing reps members for opposing him.

Withdrawing the security of the speaker of house of reps because he wouldn't be his puppet.

Using a state commissioner of police to torment a sitting governor because he exercised his freedom of association.

Sacking a CBN governor for exposing corruption.

Using the army to install Fayose as governor.

Having Fayose slap a tribunal judge.

You want me to continue?

Pray tell, which of of these ideals are you PDP fanatics who think people are as utterly ignorant as y'all are, referring to? undecided

5 Likes

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Osinamoney: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
I hope you'd tell Abia people to vote out their governor for APC's candidate given he's owing seven months.

Hypocrites. Leave Yoruba affairs to Yorubas and face your own problems.

Oga, has it really gotten to the extent of u quoting me to call me a hypocrite? if u read my comment very well, u will see the phrases "who am i to lament" and "let it be so" this means i support their decision after all "na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am". more over am from enugu state, to the best of my knowledge Rt. Hon Ugwuanyi is not owing salaries
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Corrinthians(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Osinamoney:

[s]Oga, has it really gotten to the extent of u quoting me to call me a hypocrite? if u read my comment very well, u will see the phrases "who am i to lament" and "let it be so" this means i support their decision after all "na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am"[/s]. more over am from enugu state, to the best of my knowledge Rt. Hon Ugwuanyi is not owing salaries
Focus on the business of your brothers and stop poking your nose into Yorubas' business.

Even if they elect a rock or their leaders fail to pay them ten years salaries, that shouldn't be your headache.

Can you show me anywhere you commented on the suffering in the Abia thread?

You people always tend to ignore your problems, focussing more on those of others. Dem curse una? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Pat081: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Osinamoney:
brother nobody vote for dem dey rig it 4 Apc only a fool will want dem back to power
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Pat081: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I will be posting alot of updates about the election violence, ordinary rerun that comprise of 7 polling units are marred with violence and thuggery. very bad, not good for our democracy. just keep your fingers crossed.
I will love to see it bros and if u can get PDP site send it to dem dey will be happy to see dem too, every body knw dat PDP Shuld win dat state
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Osinamoney: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Focus on the business of your brothers and stop poking your nose into Yorubas' business.

Even if they elect a rock or their leaders fail to pay them ten years salaries, that shouldn't be your headache.

Can you show me anywhere you commented on the suffering in the Abia thread?

You people always tend to ignore your problems, focussing more on those of others. Dem curse una? undecided

bro we aren't quarelling. any way i apologise for intruding into a matter that doesn't concern me but please, why did the ekiti people vote out fayose's annointed candidate? they did that becos fayose was unable to pay his workers. why didn't the osunites follow the same footsteps?
lest i 4get, gud morning!!
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Afamed: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ignore that lad. Allow him to wail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Afamed: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Pat081:
I will love to see it bros and if u can get PDP site send it to dem dey will be happy to see dem too, every body knw dat PDP Shuld win dat state
Believe Jonnyessense at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Afamed: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Cry cry baby ,how are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by blackpanda: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2018
What a useless stupid wailing story

You come here to blab about fictitious report, with no links, no statistics no evidence. All we have is a long epistle of lies and fake news obviously sponsored by wailing PDP apologists.

If u say the election was rigged, then go to court. Not this useless epistle of lies!

1 Like

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by blackpanda: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2018
Osinamoney:

bro we aren't quarelling. any way i apologise for intruding into a matter that doesn't concern me but please, why did the ekiti people vote out fayose's annointed candidate? they did that becos fayose was unable to pay his workers. why didn't the osunites follow the same footsteps?
lest i 4get, gud morning!!

because ekiti people are not osun people

1 Like

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ideals like "19 is greater than 21".

"9 is greater than 12".

Teargasing reps members for opposing him.

Withdrawing the security of the speaker of house of reps because he wouldn't be his puppet.

Using a state commissioner of police to torment a sitting governor because he exercised his freedom of association.

Sacking a CBN governor for exposing corruption.

Using the army to install Fayose as governor.

Having Fayose slap a tribunal judge.

You want me to continue?

Pray tell, which of of these ideals are you PDP fanatics who think people are as utterly ignorant as y'all are, referring to? undecided

So did your paymaster come to repay these under the guise of change?

1 Like

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Yeye dey smell!

story for the gods

Drabeey was HERE jere
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Corrinthians(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2018
Awol1:

So did your paymaster come to repay these under the guise of change?
Yes he did. Now, go lick your wounds in silence rookie.

2 Likes

Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Omeokachie: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Only person I pity in all of this is Yakubu.

He has allowed himself to be messed up by one illiterate.
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc oamj4
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by odogwu125: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Yoruba masses no longer have power to choose their leaders. Its tinubu and his gang doing it
Re: 9 In 10 Osun Residents Believe Re-run Election Was Violently Rigged-report by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Yes he did. Now, go lick your wounds in silence rookie.

So by implication, you have accepted that your party and president deceived Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Residents Panic As Earth Tremor Hits Abuja's Highbrow Area, Maitama / Contradictions In Atiku's Policy Document / PDP Wins Shekarau's Polling Unit In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.