Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) (31775 Views)

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Comedian Yanbaba Proposes To His Partner, Queen Francis AKA ‘Aisha’ (video) / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol...

Dr meme.

Nice

Start dropshipping for profit.
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday yanbaba
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by crownson(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
HBD
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by Ositace(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Realberg:

Another Inconclusive deal!
Seun has done it again.
Hmmm! So he did it before? shocked
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin
lastmaster:
lol.Then don use this guy head break coconut
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
I love the dude's facebook page.
It is one of my favourite ways of getting over APC's wickedness.
God bless you, MC I Go Yanbaba.
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by alezzy13: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Offpoint:
Yan baba wai? yan baba wandai geri?
Allah ya Kara ma rai, da Lafia jiki. ama baka gia mana wiri parti din ba, domi inaso zo ci cinfafa da dama

Kai! Menene cinfafa?
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
never heard of him.
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by Babysho(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
meme god? not even close to the meme devil (mgk and Eminem beef intended)
niqqa so whack with memes, wonder how much he pays mods to get to fp

Spot on
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by alexiseagle: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
see your hater
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by alexiseagle: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
see your life hater
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
My all time Nigerians memes is ,"Correct bro"

There's no argument, he is the best and most prolific and good at winding football fans! grin
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by Offpoint: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
alezzy13:

Kai! Menene cinfafa?
Mallam mai gemu...cinkafa ne kie so rubuta
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by Adenex3051(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
HAPPY BORTHDAY YANBABA
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by alezzy13: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Offpoint:

Mallam mai gemu...cinkafa ne kie so rubuta

Ah to! Na ganin.
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by alezzy13: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
u beat me right to this comment... Nairaland has really lost it, the only reason it's still enjoy traffic is because no rival yet, but then now that subscription is getting cheaper and people are now going to Instagram more often then I say seun is on his final days

Why you start your own make u be 'rival' na?? undecided

#saynotobadb3lle#
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
lame [sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

A professional forum and little marketing would send Nairaland to the dustbin.
as subscription get cheaper Nairaland will loose it overtime.. all the wack news you read here are all gotten from either gossip mill or instablog..I swear Nairaland has really lost it. One of my guy said only dummies come to Nairaland and I hate to admit but he's right
Re: Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Steps Out With His 3 Kids / Burna Boy Pictured With Mikel Obi In Abuja (Photos) / Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.