Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage (21581 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Shortyy(f): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol I guess that's the new trend. Use your divorce and make some dough cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Fools

I think my greatest fear in marriage is divorce, that is why I am taking my time to find that person who shares the same principle...

Marriage is all about discipline; no thanks to modern idealogy that has made marriage become a "get tired and divorce" stuff...

Finding a lady with principles in Nigeria now is on the low side! I wish I can see!!!

No need to take your time again...

I have found you grin grin grin

When's the wedding happening? grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by afroxyz: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
You would be looking for a real man, are you a real woman?
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by ofuonyebi: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
write the book for fools like you who don't keep or honor their marriage vows to buy...and miss more roads!
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by grateful236(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
I keep saying celebrities should stop marrying each other and flaunting it on social media.

Don't be a fòöl. Flaunting on social media does nothing to a marriage
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Antoeni(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Who cares
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by sandra50(f): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
No one is interested in listening to that your understanding one sided story.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by wisdom4today: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sister, people will prefer to read a book on a successful marriage than a failed marriage, please don't bother to write. Go and fix your marriage, then write about it.

See 9 Effective Ways You Can Network Your Way To Business And Career Success.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by abike12(f): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Actually, no one cares about your crashed marriage, so save yourself the stress. She even think its an achievement to have a cursed and failed marriage

lmao! the thing pain you cheesy
nigerian men are so burned and bitter when women thrive without them
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by luminouz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
abike12:

lmao! the thing pain you cheesy
nigerian men are so burned and bitter when women thrive without them

If I pounce on u eh!!!!
I go turn u from abike to abiku undecided

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Tomorrow morning. Lol
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
Keep the details to yourself

Oyin my lover, happy Sunday my pretty beautiful switie potato. tongue
Any Yeye wey disturb u, report am to me to beat am to pieces, and use am mop floor. angry
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by deleo16(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Look for Myles munroe series on marriage he will teach what u can learn ok on how to stay marriage just like what I heard on inspiration FM "getting married is not the issue staying married is the Herculean task "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_N1AzwA01A

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Fisher007: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Most yeyebrities marriages will always crash because of too much fake life, lies and deception. They know the truth but they will keep it deep down inside them.

It just like in the future. Do you know how many people's marriage wey go crash. Mine might even be included. Cause women lie too much then they blame it on their past life.

Crap. Do you know the body counts. Even if the count is alot no problem, do you know how many one night stand. How many trip to Dubai for sex orgy just to be able to buy range rover to show off to fans who don't give a bleep about them.

Hmm too many dark spiders and web in the cupboard that will always come out one way or the order.

What am I even saying. Let me come and be going Jo. I am even confused. Sorry for the rants. Lmao
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
My mum has been married for more than 30 years, I rather hear from her

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmmmmmm. . . ,

What is a real man? wink
Was he “a BOBRISKY”? cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Tomorrow morning. Lol

Lol, great stuff!
Informing my people right away.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by NothingDoMe: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
No one cares. The guy gave u impression he get money but e no get. Na u spons wedding and bills u got fed up and went back to small gal big god
Lol @ small girl big god
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by LadySarah: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kizme:
We all have books to write I also have mine. God will help us publish it in peace

angry grin grin who gon be our publisher ,biko?
Ben Murray Bruce or Toke Makinwa may direct us cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Tidamsel: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmmn.
It is well
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Fools

I think my greatest fear in marriage is divorce, that is why I am taking my time to find that person who shares the same principle...

Marriage is all about discipline; no thanks to modern idealogy that has made marriage become a "get tired and divorce" stuff...

Finding a lady with principles in Nigeria now is on the low side! I wish I can see!!!
A wise man once told me that he who goes to war doesnt fear death. My guy there are worse things than divorce. Please dont fear. The thing is an art not a science. I have seen people who started out being so compatible and the marriage crashed and we have those who married not so compatible people and theu are going strong. Dont over think it ..... go for it when you feel you are sure if it works, fine if not...
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Eliz24(f): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
No one wants to read about your crashed marriage, stop playing the victim, it takes two to tango. Stop painting men as worst creature that ever lived. Please do not write what you will regret in the future, you sold yourself cheap to him.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by LadySarah: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol I guess that's the new trend. Use your divorce and make some dough cheesy

So much hype about the book"men are from mars,women from Venus.Ran and got it when I was about getting married only to discover that he was jerking off abt his 1st marriage.

Resold the book in 3 days grin

No time to read rubbish divorce stories
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by movetoca: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please gerrahere another Tokeshit wannabe. What do you want to teach people about your miserable marriage.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by movetoca: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
It is easy to fail harder to succeed.
I rather hear from Omotola on keeping married for decades.
Thanks jare. Let her keep her bad story to herself.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by movetoca: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
abike12:

lmao! the thing pain you cheesy nigerian men are so burned and bitter when women thrive without them
How is she thriving. How much is her networth worth? mtchewww
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Gazzy88(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Lol, great stuff!
Informing my people right away.

Thanks so much our love.

I will be waiting with so much keen interest...
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by okenwaa(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

And we'll be there grin grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by daveP(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
This geh is a big fool I swear.

Now see the logic.

She had an experience in a 23months. and then it was so overwhelming she feels that she need to tell the world the degree of whatever she went too like it's new. What would we call the one our parents went thru?

What mentality did she enter the union?

Did she enter, prepared for tolerance, common sense and the likes? What is it that she wants to say that this evil world has not seen?

Naso Tiwa do 45mins video saying what?

See ladies need to work on their mentality going into marriage. Some are so into fantasies and so the high expectation ruins them Cos they are always in default mode for fantasies.

They should ask why our parents in the 60s, 70s, didn't see this divorce like nowadays.

Marriage isn't a bed atall sef. It's a plank that you'd use to build a bed. When the mattress arrives, ehen, the bed of roses can now be.

Sincerely the guys too also need lots of in building. All these stupid emphasis on only being romantic instead of being a good husband and a good father is just tiring. The ladies love the sweeping off of their feet so they fall for these tricks. They don't bother to see how he would-be in different aspects of the marriage.

Prayers are needed.

Dammy, I no go buy your book o. crap. you went to Ghana cos of the mentality that is common among you female celebrities and now you think you'd still have the stage back in naija cos you feel you're one?

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Thanks so much our love.

I will be waiting with so much keen interest...

Sure thing...

Ooh, I forgot to ask the venue cheesy

Ehen, will Wizkid be performing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Idris 'Moda' Debunks Death Rumor, Says "I'm Still Alive" (Photos) / Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday / Nollywood Actors Protest In Abuja Against Human Trafficking [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.