Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini (6523 Views)

What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) / What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini by Ladycloud(f): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't and can't swim.
N0favors:
Do you swim with skirt and blouse?
Re: Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini by sloo1: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Fourwinds:

sloo1: 7:09am On Sep 30
I notice that women dont want their undies to be seen by strangers but they flaunt their bikini bodies for all to see

madam the question OP wants you to answer is that why are girls uncomfortable in pants when seen but comfortable in bikinis when seen...

Are they not exposing sensitive parts of their body with those wears

I hope u can see the correlation between what I wrote and what OP wrote

(1) (2) (Reply)

WoW!!!! See What A Doctor Posted On Tweeter (pic included) / I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED / When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.