Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom (13726 Views)

Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe / NGOs Withdraw Workers As Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks On Borno, Yobe / 2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by gees101(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Is okay, they can go ahead and kill her.

BH have our support
u are sick
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
meccuno:
she should have denounced her faith then. by now she should have been free. whats the big deal? denounce now and continue with what you believe when you get home. feel so sorry for her.
The stupiiidity of the little girl has caused her parents much grief sooooooooo much so that I doubt they can ever recover even if she returns

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by babeosisi: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buhari is a colossal failure

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Oreofepeters: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
chrisxxx:
When I see Islam practised in Northern NIgeria I start to wonder if the Koran use in Dubai, Malaysia and even Oman is same as the one use in Northern NIgeria .
this has ever be my thought lately

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by babeosisi: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
meccuno:
she should have denounced her faith then. by now she should have been free. whats the big deal? denounce now and continue with what you believe when you get home. feel so sorry for her.

Wow
It hurts to be Nigerian
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Unto thy hand O" Lord this little girl commits her spirit, am 100% sure her help will definitely comes from you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by ifex370(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

BH have our support

Hmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by AmazingELixir: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
So the federal government should pay heavy ransom that Boko haram will us to recruit more foot soldiers and kidnap more hostages abi....

Abeg Leah should sacrifice for the sake of others abeg.

The upsurge of Boko haram activities in the recent past is because of the ransom paid to them and of course not forgetting the number of Nigerian soldiers killed so far as a result.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Why are we Christians so selfish? Is this girls case not a enough for all Christians in Nigeria to come together and demand for the realize of this girl. Tomorrow now your pastor will be telling you that God says this or God says this that. But they can't ask that there God now were the girl is and how she will be rescued. I don't think that our so called men of God are really hearing from God.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by ifex370(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Zoharariel:
Let's see if Yahweh will honour his words & fulfill his promise according to Psalm 91: 10 - 11. grin

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Thanks for the scripture.. Your words shall come to pass
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by enemyofprogress: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

I doubt if she is still alive
she is still alive , I sawed her too weaks ago
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by oyejideogunjumo: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
FG should make public how much they demand. Well meaning Nigerian can raise it. Besides all money spent at Ekiti and Osun states are enough to do the bidding. May God protect the girl IJN

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by OfficialAPCNig: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Islam is a curse to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Scootermus: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jiang:
hmm.....I really don't like complicated issues, just simple pretend Muslim, get released like others, then go back to ur religion, but you just form strong head, now government has to pay billions of naira in tax payers money to get ur ass back or sacrifice some1 elses brothers, fathers etc. Forget all the religious & sentimental hype Leah really bleeped up here

sigh.... I pray she gets back home safely, after all miracles do happen
You are the only one making sense about this topic

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by meolaniyi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Her life not more important than muslims who have been killed.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Hapigirl1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
arantess:

Are you a product of rape?

Hehehehehehehehe. The question is very necessary
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by felaismyhero(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Waakanda:
I decree all members of boko haram dead before tomorrow morning... and so shall it be!
lol,i like your faith.sorry maam,nothing,no one(whether human or god) can make that happen.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by DaProfSeunfunmi: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she is still alive , I sawed her too weaks ago

I dont understand this grammar.
I am so confused.
Sawed? Weaks?
Bros, na night lesson u go?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by felaismyhero(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jiang:
hmm.....I really don't like complicated issues, just simple pretend Muslim, get released like others, then go back to ur religion, but you just form strong head, now government has to pay billions of naira in tax payers money to get ur ass back or sacrifice some1 elses brothers, fathers etc. Forget all the religious & sentimental hype Leah really bleeped up here

sigh.... I pray she gets back home safely, after all miracles do happen
guy,you are rite.but she is a young girl or a child(that listens to teachings obviously).

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Kill her now, make she go rest

May that wish descend upon your entire family.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Osashalom: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
They can't kill her....
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Franzinni: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob will fall their hand... Just watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Queenmark: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
I do not believe this lady exist it just a made up name and person.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

BH have our support

Amen. And when they are done with her they can start on your family. They should start with the females in your family; give them the Boko Haram bulala and then proceed to erase the rest of your kindred from living memory. Say Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by dopemama(f): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Kill her now, make she go rest
you re a bastard! No more no less!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Cyriloha(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buhari don' expose himself small small
Okay come to think of this
Is this Boko Haram hideout unfindable? ( forget the English)
Who has been delivering there messages ?
What have the Nigerian Armies been fighting since (maybe ghosts)
How can government be negotiating with terrorists ?
Whose Boko Haramu?
Whose is there leader ?(remember shakau has died and raised more than 10 times)
My brother if na kill make them kill her instead of all these news and Boko stuffs after all the same Boko had wasted so many I many many lives so hers is not gonna be diff!!!!
Nonsense
Whose fooling who sefff
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

[i]Amen. And when they are done with her they can start on your family. They should start with the females in your family; give them the Boko Haram bulala and then proceed to erase the rest of your kindred from living memory. Say Amen.[s][/s][/i]

Next....nobody has time for rubbish in this 21st century.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Cyriloha(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nope his not a bastard at all

Ask yourself these questions

Whose Boko Haramu?
My brother if na kill make them kill her instead of all these news and Boko stuffs after all the same Boko had wasted so many I many many lives so hers is not gonna be diff!!!!
Nonsense
Whose fooling who sefff
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Cyriloha(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Franzinni:
God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob will fall their hand... Just watch

Amen but

Whose Boko Haramu?
Nonsense
Whose fooling who sefff
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Next....nobody has time for rubbish in this 21st century.

That's not true. If nobody has time for rubbish you and your entire breed wouldn't be in existence.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Cyriloha(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Islam is a curse to the world.

My brother Islamic religion in Nigeria Isome very quiet difff from that of other countries ooo
I don't know how Nigeria learnt there own at
Full of hatred and I think they receive stupidity as holy communion
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom by Cyriloha(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
babeosisi:

Wow
It hurts to be Nigerian

Yes oooo
I think hurt is under statement
It pains to be a Nigerian
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Mohammed Adamu Asks Governors, LG Chairmen To Take Responsibility / Oil Theft: NNPC To Deploy Drones In Nigeria’s Territorial Waters / FRSC Command In Akwa Ibom Flooded After Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.