Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men (54648 Views)

Do People Really Hates Nigerian Army Like This / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Gabriel004: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Do you have a rod?
Community dick that is not more than 1.5 cm would be mentioning me up and down how do you even do your molosho business with such a dick?I am not interested.With the way you seem to advertise your business it goes to show that the moloshoism in you has reached the point of no return.Non-lubricated shovel.
Brostitute your mentions are becoming boring and further mentions would be ignored.

I don't like to exchange words with brostitutes. It seems that hole is the location of your business do well to lubricate it.
Well work.I hail your profession.
Molosho ko, wolosho ni. All these not selling , try another one. As a man, i can smash as many pussy as i want. But as for you, hehehe, olosho will be birth name. Nothing you try hard to say can change the word HOELOSHOOOO grin.

Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2018
Gabriel004:
Molosho ko, wolosho ni. All these not selling , try another one. As a man, i can smash as many pussy as i want. But as for you, hehehe, olosho will be birth name. Nothing you try hard to say can change the word HOELOSHOOOO grin.

I said I would ignore you but let me just chip this one do not categorize yourself as a man next time.You are just a pencil with no effective dick.So I wonder who you claim to be smashing because they cannot be women they are reptillians.
And if you think you have been shaming me,boy you are on a long thing because you are just a learner.

I won't reply you further because I am allergic to parasites.
Mr brostitute.
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by BlaQWolf: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Gradually ke? I done submit finish.

Everybody go submit last last.

Even alpha males will bow for a pussy

How else do they give it a head...?

Oh my goodness!!! grin grin

Mechie onu cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Gabriel004: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I said I would ignore you but let me just chip this one do not categorize yourself as a man next time.You are just a pencil with no effective dick.So I wonder who you claim to be smashing because they cannot be women they are reptillians.
And if you think you have been shaming me,boy you are on a long thing because you are just a learner.

I won't reply you further because I am allergic to parasites.
Mr brostitute.
You said you will ignore but still replying. Typical trait of a conformed olosho. But why the plosho tagg dey pain you this much.. So olosho too knpw what parasite is. Wetin parasite won gain from typical olosho that is looking for guy"s pocket all the time. If you know my dick is not effective. Let me testrun it on your wide hole. Oloshooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2018
Haywhaie:
Lol. Frustrated, bitter, sad sad sad, miserable oloriburuku misandrist. Your father is stupid, brainless, and worthless, for siring a useless misandrist bastard like you.

Sorrow and depression have poisoned your soul and destroyed your reality. Those who sliced and diced your heart did a very good job.

Hateful idiot. grin

All men will always be stu.pid. Nothing can change that, ever!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by MrSly(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2018
highqueen:
AS IF THOSE GUYS ON HERE SLAMMING AND SHAMING NIGERIAN LADIES DO HAVE A CHOICE. THEY WILL CALL NIGERIAN LADIES ALL SORT OF DEMEANING NAMES BUT STILL END UP WITH THEM.
OR AT LAST ,GET MARRIED TO AND OBESED DIVORCED WHITE LADY COS OF GREEN CARD.
LAZY THINGSgrin SO ,IT GOES BOTH WAYS.grin

IM NOT A FEMINIST, BUT I SUPPORT ANYTHING POSITIVE THEY, ARE PUSHING FOR THE
FEMALE GENDER.
PS: THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEMINISM AND MISANDRIST.
AND,SHE IS A MISANDRIST.
Self proclaimed highqueen. So high on Oshogbo weed. Ride on!
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Haywhaie(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2018
Philpham:

All men will always be stu.pid. Nothing can change that, ever!
Speaking from experience, right? All the men in your family of baboons are stupid and retärded, starting with your dad, the biggest fool of them all. That's why you inherited this level of imbecility. Worthless asswipe. Sad idiot.
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by harlaryoh(f): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Aunty, your teeth is very white ooo...shey you dey advertise for close-up?

Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haywhaie:
Lol. Frustrated, bitter, sad sad sad, miserable oloriburuku misandrist. Your father is stupid, brainless, and worthless, for siring a useless misandrist bastard like you.

Sorrow and depression have poisoned your soul and destroyed your reality. Those who sliced and diced your heart did a very good job.

Hateful idiot. grin

Like father like son, who are both as stu.pid as my post says lol...
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haywhaie:
Speaking from experience, right? All the men in your family of baboons are stupid and retärded, starting with your dad, the biggest fool of them all. That's why you inherited this level of imbecility. Worthless asswipe. Sad idiot.

All men are stu.pid and some are more stu.pid than the others, and that is U grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Chukapage(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Did I at any point tell you I won't get married or you just wanna stupid as usual? Can you back this up with any post of mine?

Of course I will shine my teeth if I marry an adorable man, but if he is an alpha male wannabe. Well, another tale of a husband who died of heart attack in the middle of the night smiley
lol this one feminism self reach killing and murdering..lmao ...old frustrated things like you are known to be pained killers that's why folks avoid your murderous hateful ass as plagued..your type is just for " release and go" no time for murderous old hateful beings..
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by pocohantas(f): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Chukapage:
lol this one feminism self reach killing and murdering..lmao ...old frustrated things like you are known to be pained killers that's why folks avoid your murderous hateful ass as plagued..your type is just for " release and go" no time for murderous old hateful beings..

E pain am. One hateful being just got married. So, after ranting online, y'all alphas will logout and marry old murderous hateful feminists.

Feminist 1: 0 Alphas grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Chukapage(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
pocohantas:

E pain am. One hateful being just got married. So, after ranting online, y'all alphas will logout and marry old murderous hateful feminists.

Feminist 1: 0 Alphas grin grin
Mama stop covering your pain ..I bet your fellow hateful feminist No show her hubby her twitter posts..And Mama no be competitions men no get time ,Hag's like you are the ones screaming upandan ..ndiara..fake pained fools ,like Linda ,like toke your older mentor feminist fucking her grandpa to you ..go and weep..1-0 ko 1-0 ni ..
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by pocohantas(f): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
Chukapage:
Mama stop covering your pain ..I bet your fellow hateful feminist No show her hubby her twitter posts..And Mama no be competitions men no get time ,Hag's like you are the ones screaming upandan ..ndiara..fake pained fools ,like Linda ,like toke your older mentor feminist fucking her grandpa to you ..go and weep..1-0 ko 1-0 ni ..
[/s]

You are the pained one here. Don't spin this, you will be fine grin grin

Chukapage:
lol ...biko hala me when you get your good Dick treatment cos las las na preek dey humble una life....

More pains. He can't even type intelligently, no wonder the only thing he thinks can humble a woman is preek. Typical, dumb sex object. Living sex doll! *spits on his face*
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by Chukapage(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
pocohantas:

[s][/s]

lol ...biko hala me when you get your good Dick treatment cos las las na preek dey humble una life....nothing wey you never do to get preek but dem no send you , you even had to use an alternate moniker "Antibrutus" but all to no avail Pele ooo no be we do you..las las your own feminism fit be only for nairaland ,your own self no reach twiiter cos your too desperate..
Re: Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men by BlaQWolf: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

More pains. He can't even type intelligently, no wonder the only thing he thinks can humble a woman is preek. Typical, dumb sex object. Living sex doll! *spits on his face*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.