Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) (39174 Views)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
For free btc, Drop your contact or whatsapp me on 444 It's real and paying. This is my earning in 4 days, imagine how much you would get in a month.

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by breakeven: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
odogwu125:
Gowon how market?
Uhmmm
He refused to look beyond his nose. Wherever he is today he will forever regret his actions against Biafra. Ojukwu the man who saw the future but was never believed.

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by NORSIYK(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Only the Muslims are attacking the senator

3 Likes

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Herhmjay(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
http://workpocketmoney.com/?id=196911

work from home and earn in usd
not spam, not scam
no registration fees required and not a ponzi scheme either
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by jagabantinubu: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na thunder go strike is mouth
All hail baba buhari
All hail baba tinubu jagaban
All hail my nairaland APC supporter 2019 dole
Haters and lazy Nigeria youth can jump to well

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Hapigirl1(f): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
annnikky:
Watch names of those attacking the senator.

Thank you. You have said it all, they are the evil killers.

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Islamic herdsmen killing innocent people in Jos are the ones naming?

What a useless faith of people
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Kclique: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
True, Distinguished Senator
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by positivethought: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don’t shout yet, please where is GOWON...??
Thank God, he is still alive, else someone would have said “if GOWON was alive he would have dealt with them ruthlessly”

GOWON is alive, so he should deploy FIGHTER JETs.
If na IGBOS, he will convene a meeting with T. Y DANJUMA as chairman.
IGBOs saw all these coming....
I only sympathize with the innocent middle beltans who have not been told the truth.
The same people were used to fight the BIAFRANS mercilessly.
They decimated the IGBOs, raped and reaped our Women off their pride.
I condemned and denounced one of my lady friends from the Igbo tribe who advised me to send RELIEF ITEMS to IDPs, so as to support and alleviate their sufferings.
I have always been a detribalized Nigerian, until I got to realize that a set of people have been put in place to deface this nation.

We are quick to throw History away.
I Feel Nothing for them, I must say.
This has nothing to do with my religious inclination.
We saw this MARRIAGE as a DISASTER waiting to explode.....sitting on a keg of Gunpowder.
Please, channel your anger to GOWON, that’s all
Stop jubilating over the unfortunate killings going in because of your bias n sentiment for your ethnic group,go n read your history very well taking careful note of events preceding the civil war specifically immediately after independence to the beginning of the war in considerations to the positions occupied by Igbo's in various sectors of government especially military and the actions n roles they played,if you are sincere you will see the failings of nzeogwu,ifeajuna ,Ironsi,personally I don't even blame ojukwu.At independence Igbo's were in a very good position to play a dominant role in this country but for short sightedness ,yes the minorities of the middle belt made mistakes in the past but that did not call for jubilations on their misfortune because your peoples mistakes in the past too,if you can not sympathies with or help them for humanity sake because you feel you are now immune,then just keep quiet n take my advice to learn some lessons for the future.

3 Likes

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Hapigirl1(f): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
HeGeMon:
Who ever posted this, did so to acheive some political gain, why did you fetch reactions from the Hausa/Fulani stock? If you were truthful and not been divisive as can be seen, why didnt you get reactions from indegenes?
This is utter rubbish! Bow your head in shame, Jang remains the panacea to Hausa/Fulani madness in Nigeria, most of them run away ny just hearing his name!
Hypocrites!

God bless you. See their names, who is fooling who? The person that posted it can only deceive the shallow minded.

2 Likes

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Modarun(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
As everyone can see its the muslems that are attacking Jonah Jang. A Christian state for that matters. When Kano said they want Sharia, the christians werr forced to live by the code of that religion, you cant sell alcohol or take it freely, but the Muslems in Jos wants to control the state. But somehow I dnt blame them but those minorities backing the Fulanis against the Beroms. They follishly think the Fulanis would allow them florish and be free if they suceed in taking over that state. Hike of century, Fulanis will not only wipe out the Beroms, they will turn against the minorites in due time. Very useless set of human being that Lanlung.

2 Likes

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by lecturerr(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
I have said and will continue to say it, one of the things killing plateau state is not Buhari nor lalong, it is lack of unity. Ethnicity and tribalism is at its peak in the state. I can't imagine this people fighting themselves over land when they have a common enemy at their door post.
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by mandax: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
zoba88:
Former Governor of Plateau state, Sen. Jonah Jang,has called out President Buhari and Gov. Lalong for the incessant killings in Plateau.According to him,President Buhari and Gov. Lalong should resigned.He said....

"Residents of Jos must rise up and defend themselves within the parameters of the law as it is now dangerous to trust the commander in chief with our security.
   "Before we are all wiped out from the face of the earth by gunmen whose familiriazation with murder and violence seem to confound our Armed Forces and the overall structure of government.
     "Under the present administration, hardly a day passes without news of people getting killed by herdsmen or unknown gunmen with ancestral lands forcefully occupied and people rendered homeless and Internally displaced in their land.
     "I think both President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Simon Lalong should resign".

See reactions below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/plateausenator-jang-blasts-buharitells.html

Somebody who truly loves Buhari, loves humanity - not an opportunist - that's the only person who can ask Buhari to leave office at this age.

For 45 years, Buhari has participated and contributed immensely to the woes and failures of Nigeria.

Can Aisha even have the gut to ask her husband Buhari to resign and come home?

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by batstan(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
I am from the Plateau and I can say this loud and clear, Jona Jang (a retired General) , Joshua Dariye and Mantu created these issues from the word go!

angry angry
Hypocrites
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Henry22(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Let the middle belt be raped 4 all I care, this is just the beginning grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Talknochip(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Support him 100%.. some part of Jos is currently boiling again!
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
If i tear you medicated slap eeeh!!!!!
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Henry22:

They are seeing the result now na
GOD IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE ALIVE

3 Likes

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by BiqSean(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Henry22:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by klax(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
I have nothing to say because I'm still in shock that despite a broad day light evil act if Buhari and apc yet people of ekiti as educated they are still voted apc in as governor, despite over 17 months unpaid salary in osun these same people still voted in apc and I can bet it that in Platue if election come tonight they will still vote apc back to power these are reason I gave up on Nigerians it's like God purposely created them to be stupid. God bless.

I still don't know how did we got here. Sometime I blame Jonathan for allowing apc to be registered as a party and even handing over to them see what it has caused the entire nation

2 Likes

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by FBIL: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
You indigenes of Plateau state are very weak. Stop befriending ''burukutu'', because it has damaged your reasoning. Since 2001 you guys burnt Jos main market to send non-indigenes packing, with prime targets at Hausa, Igbo and a few Yorubas who were doing well in your state, Plateau has yet to recover from that bad decision taken solely by indigenes who felt that could help them control Jos. Meanwhile, why has Gowon not for once attacked the government for not being proactive in checking the incessant killings, or is he being settled?
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by oladele00(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
They said Jos is the land of peace and tourism but I have changed it to land of chaos and terrorism
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Henry22(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin ...... Those middle belt people especially plateau state, all they knw is how to drink burukutu and how to bleep...... Shikena, defense is zero, brain is zero.... Common sense sef na zero

2 Likes

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
jagabantinubu:
Na thunder go strike is mouth
All hail baba buhari
All hail baba tinubu jagaban
All hail my nairaland APC supporter 2019 dole
Haters and lazy Nigeria youth can jump to well

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
klax:
I have nothing to say because I'm still in shock that despite a broad day light evil act if Buhari and apc yet people of ekiti as educated they are still voted apc in as governor, despite over 17 months unpaid salary in osun these same people still voted in apc and I can bet it that in Platue if election come tonight they will still vote apc back to power these are reason I gave up on Nigerians it's like God purposely created them to be stupid. God bless.

I still don't know how did we got here. Sometime I blame Jonathan for allowing apc to be registered as a party and even handing over to them see what it has caused the entire nation

Election was rigged, votes don't count. INEC, Military, Police etc If you know you know
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Modarun(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
batstan:
I am from the Plateau and I can say this loud and clear, Jona Jang (a retired General) , Joshua Dariye and Mantu created these issues from the word go!

angry angry
Hypocrites

Get lost, a Fulani fanatic like you can never be plateau Citizen.

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by micflo28(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Instituitionalised killing spree is something the north central have gotten used to. They were quiet when ipob members unarmed were killed demanding their freedom. Now the war has been brought to their door steps. If i had the resources, i will take my kids to a place where the ethnic group, religion and tribe never matters. Where injury to one is injury to all.

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Gazzy88(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Henry22(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Modarun:

Get lost, a Fulani fanatic like you can never be plateau Citizen.
bro calm down, if u are from plateau then u will know that alot of fulani people are nt only claiming to come from there bt are also killing the so called indigenous people..... Take it or leave it grin , and if ur doubting me then visit b/Ladi and see things 4 urself
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by cosmos1440: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
going by the comments here, most of these ipob-miscreants are just plain stupid and hopelessly vindictive .
imagine blaming the killings on the agitation for bia-fraud.
To the foolish ipob miscreants salivating and masturbating over this matter, the Nation especially Plateau people, owes you nothing

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Umargandu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
when jona hang was a commisioner the then former governor blamed him for causing d problems in and around the plateau state.
this was the reasons why obasanjo slapped the then governor and declared state of emergency.
Berom people are plateau state problems either you like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / Enugu Youths Clean The City After The Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.