Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? (953 Views)

Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) / Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? / Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by jeshua(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2007
i have been wondering why it is always seun's post that is often on top of the important dialogues. Sometime when you get your topic there, he just seems to go back to the top and that is why he has more people discussing his/ her topic. well, if its yours, that is nice but if not haba-nigerian laws of prejudice and 41, still dey work here.
then who ever controls nairaland should add more green colour to it, it seems this one is fading away like the flag in my primary school days.
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by jeshua(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2007
bluenuban:

hey dude, he does own nairaland do whatever he likes with it.bans inconnet ppls without knowin the root of misunsstandin, to me the guy is just actin l;ike a pervert

no wonder- he is the manager, designer, screening officer and the god of nairaland. that is great. well, at least let others take the lead too now, wetin. create your own page-this is for nija
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by Seun(m): 1:44am On Apr 09, 2007
Of course I'm the owner of the site. It says so at the bottom of every page.
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by jeshua(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2007
Seun:

Of course I'm the owner of the site. It says so at the bottom of every page.

that doesnt mean you should always be on top of each page. Bro. be satisfied with the bottom or sign out part now. well, wetin I fit dooooooooooooo
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by osegwu(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2007
Make una leave Seun alone o

He de try.
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by jeshua(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2007
osegwu:

Make una leave Seun alone o

He de try.

I have to be very frank about it-Seun this is a really great thing. Sometimes I just post some topics to see how it is going to be handled and I am amazed at the kind of intellectual replies I get even those who talk irrelevant things, you can almost know the intelligence behind thier seeming foolish response. Thank you Seun- YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN A NATIONAL AWARD- Not all those thiefs that get the OON or whatever attached to their name. Keep it up, someday some will notice.
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by Seun(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2007
Thanks. Whenever I'm feeling blue, it always does me good to read threads like this one.
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by jesusfreak(f): 6:54pm On May 04, 2007
if i had a site as successful as nairaland. i'd put my face on every page grin

ride on seun, ur modesty is making me humble! wink
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by rufaai(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2007
Yes,

Seun has tried alot, I was with him since when he moderate Mobile Nigeria

Seun you are pioneer, I really salute you, I always want to be someone like you!

Good job, keep it up,
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by Seun(m): 1:24am On May 07, 2007
Thanks, guys. I feel honored to be your host! cheesy
Re: Seun, Do You Own Nairaland?-na Your Property? by olelle: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
Not only Seun is very good, he is very very young too. I'm impressed.

(1) (Reply)

We All Have Our Secrets, Whats Yours? / What Do We Think Of Seun (Nairaland Creator/Moderator) / The New Scam Mails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.