Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm (45523 Views)

Live Updates: Peter Obi Addresses A Town Hall Meeting In New York-pictures / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Kayharry(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode talks tough at ongoing World press conference, promises not to fight dirty but tears Babajide Sanwo-Olu into shreds.

Says...

*The Candidate that is put up against me is not a fit and proper person,

* He has been arrested for spending fake dollars in America

* He has been to rehab before

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by pawesome(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
mfm04622:

Those that don't accept fact will continue to deceive themselves. It is because Ambode did not realize this truth that party comes first, that is why he is in this mess.
sha....i no de Lagos so you guys ova Dia know better
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Aquariann: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
rebranded:
Ambode is angry!

I see this man leaving APC.

They need to shut this down...Ambode will regret this press conference.

Bros, fear catch me o. Ambode is too petty.. See him attacking Sanwo-Olu. Literally Called him a criminal and a mentally deranged man.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by davit: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Anyone noticed that he refused to answer the cogent questions asked him by délé momodu?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kayharry:
Ambode talks tough at ongoing World press conference, promises not to fight dirty but tears Babajide Sanwo-Olu into shreds.

Says...

*The Candidate that is put up against me is not a fit and proper person,

* He has been arrested for spending fake dollars in America

* He has been to rehab before

This shows that he's lost it. Whoever advised himto do this is politically naive

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Abooh: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
I have the feelings that Ambo will disgrace Tinubu tomorrow.
if Ambode wins primary election does it mean he has won the battle?
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Aquariann:

Bros, fear catch me o. Ambode is too petty.. See him attacking Sanwo-Olu. Literally Called him a criminal and a mentally deranged man.

Shows he's a drowning man, shows he's inexperienced.

I'll tell you that he risks impeachment with this speech

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by seborrhic: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
raumdeuter:
Ambode messed up with this press conference.

I was sympathetic to him before but now I'm against him.

That press conference is childish. He should have fixed things in the background and he has lost it
Heard he said Sanwo Olu was arrested by the US for spending fake dollars?
A governor saying this on national TV.
So he now feels saying it will disqualify or change voters opinion on sanwo olu?Childish.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode messed up with this press conference.

I was sympathetic to him before but now I'm against him.

That press conference is childish. He should have fixed things in the background and he has lost it

Attacking the person of his opponent shows that he panicked

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by statusquoante: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Shows he's a drowning man, shows he's inexperienced.

I'll tell you that he risks impeachment with this speech

Who will impeach him?

This is politics. No time for sweet talk.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by deomelo: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
duality:

All these are not based on principle. If Tinubu changes his mind on Ambode right now. You will still change tune.

We didn't here all these complaints until recently.

Even when the kite was flown, that Tinubu and Ambode had parted ways. Your likes claimed it was a lie and blamed others for trying to divide APC.

All these treads aren't based on principles.

If anyone can agree that Ambode is not qualified for second term, but supports Buhari for second term, then such a person has been bewitched.

Speak for yourself, I've been railing against the useless and incompetent man well over a year ago...

I know you Igbos can not eat or breath without wqiling and crying Tinubu as if he's responsible for the pain, misery, sorrow and sadness in your villages, but this is more than Tinubu. There are millions of people, real human beings in Lagos going through Ambode's gross incompetence so stop bothering us with your eternal Tinubu fixation and preoccupation.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by statusquoante: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
seborrhic:

So he now feels saying it will disqualify or change voters opinion on sanwo olu?Childish.

Didn't Trump and Clinton tear each other to shreds

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by deomelo: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
seborrhic:

He did worse to Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by globemoney: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Own goal for Ambode. Went on attack first. He may not complete his tenure as governor

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by seborrhic: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

Where Clinton and Trump contesting the primaries under the same party?Pls shift if you don't know what to type.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by statusquoante: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
seborrhic:

Where Clinton and Trump contesting the primaries under the same party?Pls shift if you don't know what to type.

Trump and Ted Cruz nkor

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by tinsel: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
The annoying thing is he going into election tomorrow, as confirmed by him in his conference, he don't know the guideline, no access to the people sent from Abuja to do the election and no access to membership registrar.
He looked like a drowning man and the press conference was like something kids arranged.You can see the fear in him.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by emerged01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
I thought it is the world press conference,why is he attacking his fellow party man? This guy cannot be trusted with power for the second term,he will surely misbehave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by docadams: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
PassingShot:
This is looking like a lost battle for Ambode.

Let him just quit already. If as a sitting governor, you cannot get enough party leaders and members to die for your candidacy, you actually failed the party.

Commiserations!

You said it all. The conference was a press nonsense. The Q&A session is better forgotten. He recklessly incinerated the whole party structure from local to national level. Iam baffled as to how he became a governor in the first place. Jagaban disappointed in that aspect. Who was he accusing of money laundering?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Ayo25: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Yeye Ambode that God is dealing with, thinks he is fighting APC and Sanwo-Olu. This nonsense speech confirms everything you heard about him already. Petty, vindictive and rubbish personality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Tolexander: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

Trump wasn't a sittng president and both do not belong to the same political ideology, unlike Ambode and Sanwo-Olu

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by seborrhic: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
docadams:

You said it all. The conference was a press nonsense. The Q&A session is better forgotten. He recklessly incinerated the whole party structure from local to national level. Iam baffled as to how he became a governor in the first place. Jagaban disappointed is that aspect.
Ironically,he was even the one sounding like a mentally challenged person,than the Sanwo Olu he clained.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by statusquoante: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tolexander:
Trump wasn't a sittng president and both do not belong to the same political ideology, unlike Ambode and Sanwo-Olu

It doesn't matter.

Obama and Clinton also got dirty during their democratic primaries.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by deomelo: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

See ipob ignorance.

Apple and orange comparison.

It's not by force to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:
Who will impeach him?
This is politics. No time for sweet talk.

The House of assembly. Have you seen who the assembly support?

Now the governor has attacked the party indirectly

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by AgbariOjukwu1: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode has lost it

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by deomelo: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

It doesn't matter.

Obama and Clinton also got dirty during their democratic primaries.

And they called each other criminals and drug users?

There's a difference between valid attacks within bounds of decency and gross slandering and lies and character assassination.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
some of the comments here are very funny. Political campaigns in Nigeria is all about insulting, allegations, and discrediting your opponents so I see nothing new here after all Sanwo Olu fans have been throwing dirts on Ambode especially on social media. Some people were expecting him to resign or quit from the primary but Ambode disappointed those wailers. when Saraki made his press conference you guys called him Him matured man but when Oshiomole and Ambode did their own you called it nonsense because it did not go according to your prediction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Johnnyessence(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kayharry:
he intends to run for the governorship in tomorow primarIes and he is not stepping down
thanks jare.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by docadams: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
seborrhic:

Ironically,he was even the one sounding like a mentally challenged person,than the Sanwo Olu he clained.

I was gored hearing such statements from him. If somebody who is in charge of our beacon of hope(LAGOS) can descend to such gutter level, then he is better gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by docadams: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
seborrhic:

I was gored hearing such statements from him. If somebody who is in charge of our beacon of hope(LAGOS) can descend to such gutter level, then he is better gone.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Kayharry(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Even psp workers support sanwolu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.