Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

So Where Are All the Armed Herds Men? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Where Are All the Armed Herds Men? (1585 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: So Where Are All the Armed Herds Men? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2018
rock003:

If you are just a pig, your life would have been better. Like I told you earlier, even a pig will feel insulted to be associated with you

Empty brain fooooool.
Hey dumb pig, have you done the assignment I gave you.
cure ursef of dumbness and stop spreading hate online.
Re: So Where Are All the Armed Herds Men? by rock003: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Hey dumb pig, have you done the assignment I gave you.
cure ursef of dumbness and stop spreading hate online.

Which one would you be between being a pig and a zombie?

Cursed empty idiot.
Re: So Where Are All the Armed Herds Men? by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
rock003:

Which one would you be between being a pig and a zombie?

Cursed empty idiot.
I can u are gradually inclining towards accepting to being the pig that you're

Pig carry go jare no drag with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics / There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. / People Of Kaduna Came Out And Shout Sai Buhari At Atiku And Pdp-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.