Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,661 members, 7,805,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (8267 Views)

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / I'm Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Uyi168: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
onyedika946:
rid of it, we re talking about a life here.
..not yet a life..

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Am very sorry for taking an entirely different approach to this story.This type of story 'I am pregnant and I don't know what to do' is a bit rampant these days on NL.Op,you have been well advised.I wish you the best of luck.
My pleas goes to people trying to conceive, don't make a deal with Op or anyone in her shoes to give out her child without you properly adopting him/her if you are interested.Also,there are various options of getting your own child: Ivf,surrogates, donor eggs/sperm,donor embryo.Goings through any of the above,you will be free from any future problem arising from acquiring someone's child illegally which will also cost you more(blackmail).May God guide the Op and bless all TTC with blessed children
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
sassysure:
The most practical thing to do if u are not capable is to carry the baby and give birth then give it up for adoption.

Not through motherless babies home.
If u are the smart one, u will discover lots of childless couples around you.
Look for the food and well to do one and approach one of them.
U might demand some conditions to be fulfilled, agreed upon,written down and signed by the two parties.

And some monetary rewards too at the end of the day.
That way, u helped a childless couple and yourself.
Get rid of that so called boyfriend asap and next time, don't let dicck confuse you. A good man is more than satisfying you in bed only. There will ba a time you will get tired of the banging also and just want to be.
Eeyah!May God bless all childless couple the fruit of the womb such that instead of enriching a girl who enjoyed sleeping with her boyfriend, got pregnant and collect money from childless couples for her carelessness, God will direct them to go for Assisted Reproductive Techniques and have their own children too.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
zeezzy:
Eeyah!May God bless all childless couple the fruit of the womb such that instead of enriching a girl who enjoyed sleeping with her boyfriend, got pregnant and collect money from childless couples for her carelessness, God will direct them to go for Assisted Reproductive Techniques and have their own children too.

Typical Nigerian judgemental, holier than thou, hypocritical way of reasoning. "childless" ? It would have been better you kept mute.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by kkins25(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fummitsiqueen ohhhhhhhh,
If that baby would cause casala better end it while its still a foetus..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
yettymuse:
You and your boyfriend are unserious o, una never know wetin dey happen, you see you gangan, you go dey alright laslas. Una still dey play love with screenshot. Issokay!. Them nack you belle you dey find massage join. Preek girl! undecided

SMA gold and molfix coy are currently on promo.
Antenatal is free in all government hospitals.

Errrmm... All babies dey carry wetin them go chop come from heaven.
Wishing you a stress-free H&H 9months ride.
tell us the no of abortions you've heard hoe
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
once you abort he will make you a sex obj and would end up not marrying you. Uf you marry another pesin and no fruit of womb, you would be in pains forever like fayose

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
bamidelee:

tell us the no of abortions you've heard hoe
the number of times you have failed your parents. Nincompoop!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 02, 2018
yettymuse:
the number of times you have failed your parents. Nincompoop!
I won't stoop low like you by mentioning your parents.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by MARKone(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2018
For starters tell your boyfriend, you owe him that. And keep the baby, you owe it life too.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2018
Faithlovve:

Typical Nigerian judgemental, holier than thou, hypocritical way of reasoning. "childless" ? It would have been better you kept mute.
I pass
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Eagleword14(f): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
My dear pls keep the baby...in few yrs time, u will find out its one of d best decisions u ve ever made. Never listen to anyone that will advice u to abort d baby. Children are precious jewels and deserved to be cherished.

Best of luck on ur nine months journey. Welcome to motherhood.....
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
The world will talk and family/friends may be disappointed but keep the baby.

If you do otherwise, you may live to regret your decision.
Despite the mess, God has his arms outstretched, waiting for you to run to him - he alone can help you.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by SilentBang(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Faithlove, Firstly am glad your BF is in the know now, and that you had/having strong feelings to keep the pregnancy is enough reason to, You are 24 when you will be 45/50, just imagine how your baby would look like... Joys of motherhood.

Tough times await you no doubt, the journey is not an easy one at all so brace up sweetheart, but If you decide on abortion expecially the D and C. its very risky you should know... your statement "i will rather be a single mum than force him to marry me cos am pregnant for him"... therein lies your happiness.

From your write up, you seemed kinda strong willed, determined, and confident. don't lose those, and whatever decision you decide on, i feel you will be just fine... Wishing you the very best.

P.S. wish i could follow your story/ be updated, if you decide to open a diary, please do well to mention me.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by sacramento1212: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let me call the boss for you.. grin

Lalasticlala Oya do the needful
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
SilentBang:
Faithlove, Firstly am glad your BF is in the know now, and that you had/having strong feelings to keep the pregnancy is enough reason to, You are 24 when you will be 45/50, just imagine how your baby would look like... Joys of motherhood.

Tough times await you no doubt, the journey is not an easy one at all so brace up sweetheart, but If you decide on abortion expecially the D and C. its very risky you should know... your statement "i will rather be a single mum than force him to marry me cos am pregnant for him"... therein lies your happiness.

From your write up, you seemed kinda strong willed, determined, and confident. don't lose those, and whatever decision you decide on, i feel you will be just fine... Wishing you the very best.

P.S. wish i could follow your story/ be updated, if you decide to open a diary, please do well to mention me.

This was helpful, thanks.

If I'm keeping the baby I will open a diary and tell as each stage go. For now I'm yet to decide fully.

I was meant to do a scan today to tell how far but was busy. Will do that tomorrow then know what next.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by SilentBang(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Faithlovve:

This was helpful, thanks.

If I'm keeping the baby I will open a diary and tell as each stage go. For now I'm yet to decide fully.

I was meant to do a scan today to tell how far but was busy. Will do that tomorrow then know what next.

Ok dear, its fine... hopefully tomorrow. All the best ok.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Grupo(m): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2018
bamidelee:

I won't stoop low like you by mentioning your parents.

But you called her a hoe first. Are you sure you are okay?

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Grupo:

But you called her a hoe first. Are you sure you are okay?
ask the nearest person to you if you're ok
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by sacx: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats cheesy
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
SilentBang:

Ok dear, its fine... hopefully tomorrow. All the best ok.

Thank you so much.

I had the scan today.

I'm 5weeks and 2days gone. Told to do another one in 3weeks time and register for antenatal at 3month.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tell your parents.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by sacramento1212: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Faithlovve:

Thank you so much.

I had the scan today.

I'm 5weeks and 2days gone. Told to do another one in 3weeks time and register for antenatal at 3month.

Please inform your parents. You cannot handle this matter alone if you haven't done so. You need their support as you commence this journey. God will see you through.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by SilentBang(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Faithlovve:

Thank you so much.

I had the scan today.

Very well, 5 weeks gone... Easy way out ABORTION (very risky, can jeopardize chances of future preg. sometimes death).

You and your BF need to make an informed decision as soon as possible, as time is of the essence, If the pregnancy is for keeps, it will be wise to find a way to feel your family in... after the initial hullabaloo it will only get better, you will need your mums support especially.

Be Strong ok dear, don't lose your happiness, it will all be alright.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
sacramento1212:

Please inform your parents. You cannot handle this matter alone if you haven't done so. You need their support as you commence this journey. God will see you through.

Thank you. I will think about that.

SilentBang:

Very well, 5 weeks gone... Easy way out ABORTION (very risky, can jeopardize chances of future preg. sometimes death).

You and your BF need to make an informed decision as soon as possible, as time is of the essence, If the pregnancy is for keeps, it will be wise to find a way to feel your family in... after the initial hullabaloo it will only get better, you will need your mums support especially.

Be Strong ok dear, don't lose your happiness, it will all be alright.

Thank you so much. I believe I will be fine. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
I may not have any idea what this feels like but sometimes things like this happen and we feel like it's the end of the world, but it's not, it's only just the beginning.

There's nothing as beautiful as your own. Another human being breathing seeing feeling and it all came from you. Have your baby my dear, don't worry about where the money will come from.

God will make a way. My prayers are with you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:

Can does charity organisations help me with jobs to do when I'm done with school to sustain myself and the baby? I'm in my final year already and will be done in 5months. Please I will like to know.

That is your first child. The child that is supposed to open the womb. Very significant. Don't even think of aborting it. Be prepared to suffer and struggle. Having a baby doesn't mean You can't realize your dreams.

All the best.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Viking007(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Minjim:
Keep the baby

Years from now, it'll be the best decision you'd made
Wise words. smiley
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by 1899Milan: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
It's your choice to make.
Your options are two; Terminate or Keep.
Look at your support system critically and figure out if it can get you through what's to come if you do not terminate.
Now my own opinion, you sound fanciful about the idea of keeping it and having an adorable little one....know that it will not be easy but if you can get through all of that, you'd thank this young self of yours much later for that decision.
Keep it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Mizwisdom(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:

Thank you so much.

I had the scan today.

Keep it, your mamma kept you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by olatuneji: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
@op you really need to sit down and weigh your option.And your end result will either be to keep or the opposite.we on these faceless forum cannot decide for you.In fact majority are letting out their voice from the comfort of their room.We cannot chose for you.we can only influence your decision.Believe me nobody give a damn about you.we're all here trying to play safe with you.You alone know the challenges,obstacles you are going to face or if not currently facing.
My advise to you is; FOLLOW YOUR HEART.Those telling you to keep the baby;tomorrow will not render you help if you come on this same forum to seek for financial aid.And those telling you to do otherwise;tomorrow will call you names if eventually you took that decision.
pls go with what your mind is saying.And also let your mom be aware.she will understand better.As for your bf(mr loverboy) honestly i dont no what to say to him but sha dont conceal anytin from him.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:

Thank you so much.

I had the scan today.

You're keeping the pregnancy. Even in your heart of hearts you know you're keeping it because I already sense you bonding with the child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hubby Vows To Divorce Wife Over Hair Style / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please / Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.