Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (123604 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Gerardmajella(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
Guess who came to the cinema? cheesy

No be small matter you dey so cool
Tuale

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by kydreams(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
kydreams:
how I fit reach you he get many things I go like relate with you ....I they Ukraine now and I they study and they play football for division 4 team I go like move with time
boss remember me
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by cocolacec(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2019
olioxx:

Regarding UK, it is not part of my bucket list of country.
Earning power at the moment: All I can say is, "I thank God".
Tech scene in Nigeria:
Very undeveloped and needs urgent Government support.
I am a big fan of Scandinavia, and Switzerland, so can you pls give me hint on how to get Tech jobs in Scandinavia, since you reside there.
Regarding the language, that one na small thing.
I love Scandinavia for their high Quality of Life, stable economy, clean enviroment and work-life balance.
So in summary: How do a non-EU get Tech jobs in Scandinavia?
Try this website for tech jobs in Europe.https://ec.europa.eu/eures/eures-searchengine/page/main?lang=en#/search

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by cutegentility(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Thanks to others too wey dey use their experience dey answer questions here too....I sha know say from this thread, we go get network of Europe based business men and women running things...and securing the bag! smiley
Respect baba, I dey hail o
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
I can’t wait for summer!
Mr man its like you no know the kind heat wey currently de for Naija!
see Heat wey if you relax your back for wall na like Oven, come mixed with No light, for Abuja(kubwa) I de stay inside 24hrs we no de see light wey de reach 10hr.
Night go reach make person rest from hectic day Hustle! but Guess what ? Mosquitoes sef de on their own matter for vengeance on Blood. if you de think about Flit to take kill them hehehe grin the mosquito for naija de immune so the next thing Na malaria.
They no born you well make you take blanket cover body because na inside matrass soaked in sweat you go Wake.

in conclusion the Cold you de feel currently sef na Blessing wey plenty of us de wish to feel.
AfterAll your Eyes no de feel the kind toxic Smoke wey de float around Caused by Generators everywhere wey go come turn person eye Red like Tatashi mixed with wan kind Air wey no de breathable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by DemigodZeus147(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
error4040:
see Heat wey if you relax your back for wall na like Oven, come mixed with No light, for Abuja(kubwa) I de stay inside 24hrs we no de see light wey de reach 10hr.
Night go reach make person rest from hectic day Hustle! but Guess what ? Mosquitoes sef de on their own matter for vengeance on Blood. if you de think about Flit to take kill them hehehe grin the mosquito for naija de immune so the next thing Na malaria.
They no born you well make you take blanket cover body because na inside matrass soaked in sweat you go Wake.

in conclusion the Cold you de feel currently sef na Blessing wey plenty of us de wish to feel.
AfterAll your Eyes no de feel the kind toxic Smoke wey de float around Caused by Generators everywhere wey go come turn person eye Red like Tatashi mixed with wan kind Air wey no de breathable.

LMAO, you really be error404 grin

4 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by olioxx(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
cocolacec:

Try this website for tech jobs in Europe.https://ec.europa.eu/eures/eures-searchengine/page/main?lang=en#/search
Bro this is not a web page, but it is prompting me to a download with anonymous storage space.
Kinda complicated!!
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Braket: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
error4040:

Hahaha. I can feel your pain.

Heat wan kill me for naija. Especially Lagos traffic.
Thank God for Taxify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by olioxx(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
error4040:

For my area for Ikorodu, Lagos na one day on, two days off, ontop that na just 8hr light we go get.
The mosquito we de for my area, na straw dem dey use. Even with that one d mosquito go dey sing "ween-ween-ween" for your ear.
Bro Ibro, better be happy with that weather over there.
Naija heat dey kill person.

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by cocolacec(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Q
olioxx:

Bro this is not a web page, but it is prompting me to a download with anonymous storage space.
Kinda complicated!!
The page list all the vacant jobs in the European Union.
Try opening the page on your laptop.I opened it with no issues on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Lhimeet(m): 1:51am On Mar 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2019
error4040:

Lol I dey feel you ni grin but sha I dey same condition for 28years before I japaa grin

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Random saturday evening...I came to watch a friend’s ice hockey game, it is the number one sport in this country

8 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Lhimeet(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes, you are right about that.
I met one Croatian babe last week. She messaged me first. I was very excited oh. She is very fast in typing, that made our conversation sweet and interesting.

Picture of her profile attached.

She really loves African niggas smiley
Which site be this? wink

Make me self go dey find my schegen babe na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 5:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Lhimeet:

Which site be this? wink

Make me self go dey find my schegen babe na cheesy

Tinder smiley

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by olalekan9320(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2019
AdenikeO I mentioned you here because I don't want to spam the Canada thread, can you please add me to the group
My number is 07017362958
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
olalekan9320:
AdenikeO I mentioned you here because I don't want to spam the Canada thread, can you please add me to the group
My number is 07017362958

Email me...there’s no group but just a google hangouts chat/call
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Here is a refused application I stumbled on from a Twitter user...I want the serious people to read this carefully and learn from the mistakes of others, that’s how smart people behave!!

PS: I need comments too

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Lhimeet(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Tinder smiley
Thanks bro... smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Lhimeet(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
Here is a refused application I stumbled on from a Twitter user...I want the serious people to read this carefully and learn from the mistakes of others, that’s how smart people behave!!

Wow... Very detailed refusal letter...

Unlike USA....
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lhimeet:

Wow... Very detailed refusal letter...

Unlike USA....
smiley

Yes and they gave this candidate sufficient reasons for the refusal so that he/she can work on them
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by funkyjms: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Wow...
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Lhimeet(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Yes and they gave this candidate sufficient reasons for the refusal so that he/she can work on them
That's very good... smiley

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by eduson33(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omo see reason for refusal.
naija don cast.

If you are thinking of migrating, you need to be patient but do it wisely.
I advice, people should get a resident permit from countries like turkey or UAE.
work or start a business, run it for some months, build your account.

then apply to visit any of these country.

don't overstay when you visit. go back to base and reapply for a long term visa A MONTH BEFORE THE SHORT TERM VISA FINISHES.

visit again and look around. there are several ways to get a residence permit. ask question. NEVER OVERSTAY YOUR IN ANY COUNTRY.

naija don cast full time
ibrahimovic303:

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
eduson33:
Omo see reason for refusal.
naija don cast.

If you are thinking of migrating, you need to be patient but do it wisely.
I advice, people should get a resident permit from countries like turkey or UAE.
work or start a business, run it for some months, build your account.

then apply to visit any of these country.

don't overstay when you visit. go back to base and reapply for a long term visa A MONTH BEFORE THE SHORT TERM VISA FINISHES.

visit again and look around. there are several ways to get a residence permit. ask question. NEVER OVERSTAY YOUR IN ANY COUNTRY.

naija don cast full time

You just said my mind...may you walk and never stumble, may your first son never resemble your caretaker and finally may you never be like the cattle that went to America and came back as a cornbeef... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lhimeet:

Thanks bro... smiley

Don't mention smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by eduson33(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
karid!

Hahahaha.. which kin prayer be this one na.
me no gree o

many thanks for taking time to advice people on here.
ibrahimovic303:

You just said my mind...may you walk and never stumble, may your first son never resemble your caretaker and finally may you never be like the cattle that went to America and came back as a cornbeef... grin

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lhimeet:

That's very good... smiley

Yeah... I’m sure the people who’ll travel this year from this thread are picking points sad
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Lhimeet(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Yeah... I’m sure the people who’ll travel this year from this thread are picking points sad
I'll be one of them by God's grace... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Racism is very alive across the EU territories... angry
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
Racism is very alive across the EU territories... angry
I don’t think it can ever stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.