Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (123697 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Thegamingorca(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
SaintHilary:

cheesy cheesy
Bros..When you realise over 50million nigerians would Joyfully trade places with you ri now you'd appreciate the Semi Heaven you're living in!
grin
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
tiptoe1:

Baba. Abeg keep on feeding us with this mouth watering stories and pictures. I can't keep thinking about what's been happening in this country.

We're all hustling for cash to leave, and threads like this would be giving us more vibe to push harder.

Na so....las las we go dey alright
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
SaintHilary:

cheesy cheesy
Bros..When you realise over 50million nigerians would Joyfully trade places with you ri now you'd appreciate the Semi Heaven you're living in!

This life na standing fan, if e blow me small, e go blow you small...all of us go dey alright las las, me sef gan If I drop my story for Naija, omor you go sha know say oluwa observe boiz

5 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=error4040 post=82464887] Wetin you been de expect undecided.
I have Never witness Hardship this Severe before not Until Buhari got re-Elected for Second Term.
Everything just Freeze for the Country Even Air grin

Jezuz Christi of Nazareth!!!!
A cousin of mine Got an Appointment with A General Hospital here in Abuja, and they were asking Payment of N1m first before they give him the latter, after much pleading they now said the Least they would accept is 800k.
imagine a job wey no go pay pass 80k monthly fa!
Anyway We still de Gather the money Small small to take Cutout from this Shithole, Even if na 1month person take do outside Nigeria make Angel blow the Trumpet at least we Flex 1month grin

we De suffer No be Small.

I will give you a timeless advice because of the current status quo with respect to NIgerians...do not apply directly from Nigeria to Nordic schools...If you have the means, relocate to Turkey, Ukraine, Cyprus, Romania or even Russia and then find your way down to here from there....The chances of getting RP with the current limbo in Naija is so slim, try and observe our sister thread (Study in Finland tuition free) and see how over 80% of applicants did not get RP even after meeting all conditions....I have guys from this thread who took this advice long ago, and even one of them just arrived Finland two weeks ago from Turkey....a very smooth transition....Naija matter don cast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by tizzdi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=ibrahimovic303 post=82516756][/quote]oga ibra abeg expatiate on this movement way u de talk about make boys for knw how e de be...
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by tiptoe1: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=ibrahimovic303 post=82516756][/quote]

Na to they reason Turkey be this. Do you suggest we move to Turkey via the study route or we visit then after sometime, we can move over to any of the Nordic countries?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
I will give you a timeless advice because of the current status quo with respect to NIgerians...do not apply directly from Nigeria to Nordic schools...If you have the means, relocate to Turkey, Ukraine, Cyprus, Romania or even Russia and then find your way down to here from there....The chances of getting RP with the current limbo in Naija is so slim, try and observe our sister thread (Study in Finland tuition free) and see how over 80% of applicants did not get RP even after meeting all conditions....I have guys from this thread who took this advice long ago, and even one of them just arrived Finland two weeks ago from Turkey....a very smooth transition....Naija matter don cast
NOTED

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Jayce01: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
tiptoe1:

Na to they reason Turkey be this. Do you suggest we move to Turkey via the study route or we visit then after sometime, we can move over to any of the Nordic countries?

Sir ibra, a reply on this won't be bad o

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:53am On Sep 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Anyhow bro...Turkey has very relaxed immigration laws compared to the Nordics, so just make contacts and act

5 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by tiptoe1: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Anyhow bro...Turkey has very relaxed immigration laws compared to the Nordics, so just make contacts and act

Alright bro. thank you
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Davidson5(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Boss, pls how can I discuss in private with you. Maybe email. Thank you sir.
ibrahimovic303:
It’s starting to get really cold again in this country! sad no snow yet though, but the days of wearing singlets and shorts to show off our toned bodies are over till next year cheesy
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Arckeen: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=ibrahimovic303 post=82516756][/quote] bro, what about going to Finland for seminar, if I should provide evidence of payment of seminar fee. Got a virgin passport tho, will they grant my visa
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 4:11am On Oct 07, 2019
@ibrahimovic303 Abeg 4M no go carry me commot from this Place?
It seems my funds no wan pass the 4M grace, instead e de find way Reduce sef cry

Please Give me estimate.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by SaintHilary(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
error4040:
@ibrahimovic303 Abeg 4M no go carry me commot from this Place?
It seems my funds no wan pass the 4M grace, instead e de find way Reduce sef cry

Please Give me estimate.
Lol..Bros u get 4M u still dey ask questions?
Even 2M i don enter Russia first go start from dere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
SaintHilary:

Lol..Bros u get 4M u still dey ask questions?
Even 2M i don enter Russia first go start from dere

I de plan Enter with both legs bro!
Nigeria don cast All nations they find way to take lock gate make we no see way enter.
meaning I wan enter With student visa get Permanent Resident card and Assurance say Nothing concern me with immigration wahala.
you no see where Zlatan say even if you meet requirements them still de bounce Niggas ?
Abi you wan see me de open thread say them deport me ? grin

God4bid!!!

only Visa processing and Flight fare sef go don almost gulp that 2M you de call.

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by SaintHilary(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
error4040:

I de plan Enter with both legs bro!
Nigeria don cast All nations they find way to take lock gate make we no see way enter.
meaning I wan enter With student visa get Permanent Resident card and Assurance say Nothing concern me with immigration wahala.
you no see where Zlatan say even if you meet requirements them still de bounce Niggas ?
Abi you wan see me de open thread say them deport me ? grin

God4bid!!!

only Visa processing and Flight fare sef go don almost gulp that 2M you de call.

grin grin
No b lie..That 2M go carry me enter skul for Russia sha..Just hope them no lock us out b4 person money complete sad
Now na Facie i dey try try run..If any woman loseguard say e don fall inlove prepare CR1 visa laidis..Na thanks giving i go do for Prayer City.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
SaintHilary:

grin grin
No b lie..That 2M go carry me enter skul for Russia sha..Just hope them no lock us out b4 person money complete sad
Now na Facie i dey try try run..If any woman loseguard say e don fall inlove prepare H1 visa laidis..Na thanks giving i go do for Prayer City.
grin Street must pay las las bro.
its like I go just close eye turn face Germany, see if person fit break Bread from there

we go de alright because everything na turn by turn.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by hammed71(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
SaintHilary:

grin grin
Now na Facie i dey try try run..If any woman loseguard say e don fall inlove prepare H1 visa laidis..Na thanks giving i go do for Prayer City.
saint which one b H1 visa
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by WhyNa: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Guys, I'm planning to leave through English teaching course and then job. Any advice?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by hammed71(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
WhyNa:
Guys, I'm planning to leave through English teaching course and then job. Any advice?
bro how did you get the English teaching job
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by WhyNa: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
hammed71:
bro how did you get the English teaching job

I never get o. Just planning ahead. I'm going out to get my CELTA certification sha. Still trying to know if I'll stay stay back and look for a job or come back to Naija and the apply from here. Weighing it bro
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Maymai: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good day to you all

I read the whole thread from page 1 but it seems all information is about student visas and those looking to relocate.

Please Ibrahimovic303, I need advice on obtaining visitation visa to one of these Scandinavian countries. Not looking to relocate or study at all. Just to establish travel history

For my inlaw who is a female, married 39 year old with kids (though she is no longer with her husband). She will not travel with the kids as they will be her strong tie to Nigeria. She hopes to travel only for a few days, and I will sponsor her.

Please which Scandinavian country is the easiest to get visit visa for a woman? Looking for Schengen country. Or is it better to try somewhere else in Europe

Please advise Ibrahimovic303 or anyone please

Thank you
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ottersberger(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
I've followed up in here silently.

Took the time to read up the last 30+ pages, awesome thread.

Oga Ibrah, you're the man.

Oga Hadampson, I sight you.

Las las, you too must join the cold weather soon.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Thegamingorca(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
ottersberger:

Las las, you too must join the the cold weather soon.

smiley you come across as someone who has been in the pipes for the German dream for eons.

Do you have the ultimate citizenship? And how long it took you to achieve it?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ottersberger(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

smiley you come across as someone who has been in the pipes for the German dream for eons.

Do you have the ultimate citizenship? And how long it took you to achieve it?

Thank you for the mention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
ottersberger:

Las las, you too must join the cold weather soon.

Sicher..Es ist lange her chef

How have you been sir smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ottersberger(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hadampson:

Sicher..Es ist lange her chef

How have you been sir smiley

Alles paletti!
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by timmb(m): 2:27am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=ibrahimovic303 post=82516756][/quote]

Well done bro, pls I'll need to know as HND holder can't do master in Finland. Can I person above 30yrs of age apply for BSC with his Waec? Does bsc has age limit?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2019
ottersberger:

Alles paletti!

Gut das zu hören chef

We hope to see you more often on the German survival thread boss smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Jayce01: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2019
timmb:

Well done bro, pls I'll need to know as HND holder can't do master in Finland. Can I person above 30yrs of age apply for BSC with his Waec? Does bsc has age limit?
Not sure Hnd is recognized.
But as regards age limit. No there isn't, you can apply for bsc
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Jayce01: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Maymai:
Good day to you all

I read the whole thread from page 1 but it seems all information is about student visas and those looking to relocate.

Please Ibrahimovic303, I need advice on obtaining visitation visa to one of these Scandinavian countries. Not looking to relocate or study at all. Just to establish travel history

For my inlaw who is a female, married 39 year old with kids (though she is no longer with her husband). She will not travel with the kids as they will be her strong tie to Nigeria. She hopes to travel only for a few days, and I will sponsor her.

Please which Scandinavian country is the easiest to get visit visa for a woman? Looking for Schengen country. Or is it better to try somewhere else in Europe

Thank you

Sponsor me too sir, bikonu cry cry
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Jayce01: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Maymai:
Good day to you all

Thank you

I hear Turkey is easy, although not a scandanavian country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (70) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.