Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Side Chick & I Can't Do Without Each Other. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Side Chick & I Can't Do Without Each Other. (598 Views)

I Can't Access My Bitcoin Account / Guys On Big Token Pls Help Me, I Can't Redeem. / I Can't Decide, Please Help Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Side Chick & I Can't Do Without Each Other. by LaBozz(f): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
This my side chick use to be my school daughter back in secondary school. She was my little cutie and I took care of her so much to the extent that she wanted to be my girlfriend then but I just couldn't date her as she was too small then.

Years after I graduated from university our path crossed again and it was a wow experience being that she is all so grown up and in her 3rd year at a university in the same state I now reside.
One thing led to another and we just went all the way with each other. She knows am in a serious relationship and she respects that a lot. I also know she is in a relationship and I respect that a lot.
However we still get to see from time to time and we always have crazy experiences together without any intention of being in a relationship and she is so cool with that.
I do not have any intention to leave my girlfriend and she also won't leave her boyfriend but we just really enjoy the very discrete experience we share from time to time.

Do you guys see anything wrong with this?
Re: My Side Chick & I Can't Do Without Each Other. by Shelumiel: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Yes . It is called betrayal and fornication. You should stop both .

3 Likes

Re: My Side Chick & I Can't Do Without Each Other. by iSpread(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
1. "...She was my little cutie and I took care of her so much to the extent that she wanted to be my girlfriend then but I just couldn't date her as she was too small then..."

If she was small in relation to you then, she is still small in relation to you now.

2. "...She knows am in a serious relationship and she respects that a lot. I also know she is in a relationship and I respect that a lot..."

There's no need to ask any questions, respect yourself and get out from such imbalances.

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick & I Can't Do Without Each Other. by BeingFrank(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Just go slow with it like buhari, time will tell if its fate or infatuation.
Re: My Side Chick & I Can't Do Without Each Other. by yanabasee(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
She was a chicken-pet and now a hen-pet....
Surely, Christmas is on the way and you've got something to hold unto....
Sharing crazy experience together my foot...
Re: My Side Chick & I Can't Do Without Each Other. by xenastar(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Up To $5000 / Its Very Cheap To Be A Land Owner In Imo State / The Trade Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.