Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) (46666 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by TechCapon(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon

Do you really need a cheap private jet but think you can’t afford one? Let me introduce you to The Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet, the world’s cheapest private Jet which cost just $2 million. Of course, not everyone can afford a Gulf Stream, which is why this amazing company Cirrus built and successfully got approval for this single-engine, 300-knot 5-7-seat personal jet which also has it’s own parachute which pops out to prevent the plane from crashing.

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet

This small personal aircraft is a ground breaking technology because it’s the first private jet with a single jet engine and has no direct competitor. The Vision Jet can achieve a range of up to 1,200 nautical miles which is equivalent to the distance between New York to Chicago and back. Unlike most private jets, it is designed to be flown by it’s owner or a single person. What makes this private Jet really spectacular is the fact that it’s cockpit is very high tech with complete computer systems to ensure the pilot can navigate the plane out of any dangerous situation while in the air.

Other planes within it’s price range can’t fly as fast or go as far as this plane can go, neither can they compete with it in terms of performance. The Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet has a single door to the left and that’s the only door the plane has.

Cirrus left a huge open area in the center of the cabin. The two middle-row seats are situated at the side of the cabin. Behind them are three seats up against the rear bulkhead. The two outward seats in back offer enough room only for kids. The SF50 is a five-seat airplane with two jump seats.

One of my favorite features of the jet is the fact that in terms of engine trouble or a case where the plane is unable to land properly, the pilot can easily release the plane’s parachute and the parachute can give the plane a soft landing thereby preventing a crash.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/cirrus-sf50-vision-jet-the-worlds-cheapest-private-jet-photos/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by MJBOLT: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
vanity crew will soon flood this place

when pastors buy private jet they say its the lord doing but if their neighbour buys fairly used car 500K,they start shouting vanity up and down angry

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rubbish.

I don't see any use must you buy private jet? This is a flying casket

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by TechCapon(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

BRO, it's for the middle class and a lot safer than most expensive private jets out there. It has a parachute to help it land safely

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by izuch(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
OK
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by TechCapon(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
vanity crew will soon flood this place

when pastors buy private jet they say its the lord doing but if their neighbour buys fairly used car 500K,they start shouting vanity up and down angry
Just 2 Bugatti cars can get you this baby

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by DextrousDavid(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
$2 million. OK o

wen I saw world cheapest Jet..I was thinking something like...lemme stop there

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Powerexpert: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Just $2m abi now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Waakanda: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
I need to buy one... just for fun cool

Check out these 5 CV and LinkedIn Profile Samples written by HR Experts and commended by all: www..com/cv-samples ... No more excuse for career stagnation.

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin I love this innovative machine, great work to the Chinese

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by soliddust2020: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Will buy this jet in a few years and fly it myself.

12 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by talut(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
$2 million for middle class
.. Issorite
TechCapon:
BRO, it's for the middle class and a lot safer than most expensive private jets out there. It has a parachute to help it land safely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by yungrylex00(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
You call 2 million dollars just undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by dbos11(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
ONE DAY I WILL BUY SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS

BABA GOD JUST PICK MY CALL ON TIME

if u also blieve sometin like this for urself can i sight u over there

14 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by anibirelawal(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Am buying one soon.

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by cooldipo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
"2 MILLION DOLLARS" and it cannot carry up to 50 people, where will i keep all my friends and family members when we want to make a trip?? angry

12 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol
Just $2 million.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by otunde527: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wao...cool

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by adecz: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
The Kékè of private jets... cool cool cool cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
How much? Want to buy it for somebody in nairaland
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by hardeycute(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
talut:
$2 million for middle class
.. Issorite
the 'middle class' here is relative, atleast not pertaining to Third world countries

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by adecz: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
The keké of private jets... grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by gurunlocker: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Just $2 million?
No be only JOS, na TARABA

6 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Oceanna: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmm
I just love it

Flying this above and around Oceanna will be a thing of beauty
If you are an investor and interested in knowing more about Oceanna and how to be part of it,and all investment opportunities

Call or whatsapp +2347034503352
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Eserise1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
No just buying , Mentainance matters
You pay for parking space, Pilot, crew , servicing cheesy
U see why private jetis not a childs play

3 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by gare(f): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Who make you vex, guy take an easy please
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cheap is a relative word.

That One engine part and single door is a turnoff. One can't trust a jet with two or more engines, talk less of the plane's parachute (what if it isn't properly deployed? Who controls the 'chute when landing?

2 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
It is good for those who can afford it..

Check out my profile for those interested in learning freelancing and how to make money with a good skillset. Read my thread on how I work online as a freelancer.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by ozo13(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Can this one do intercontinental or international journey?
Nice interior though

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by bfn1: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
It's parachute feature makes for a good selling point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.