Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

deleted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / deleted (904 Views)

Deleted / Deleted post / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Tsauce: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
deleted
Re: deleted by onlinetomola(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tsauce:
Recently moved back to Ibadan after being away for a while and I am seriously bored.
Need a platonic friend around Bodija who will be a friend and a driving partner so a valid driver license is needed. -I can't beg police.
Must be over 30years, Christian, good conversationist and friendly.
Please mail me if interested.
Thank you.

Interested...just that my Drivers license has expired angry
Re: deleted by Tsauce: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
onlinetomola:

Interested...just that my Drivers license has expired angry
Sorry about that... I hate police palaver jare.
Good luck.
Re: deleted by onlinetomola(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tsauce:

Sorry about that... I hate police palaver jare.
Good luck.

i got that

1 Like

Re: deleted by smothy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Am interested and you can whatsapp me: 07063612284
Re: deleted by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tsauce:
Recently moved back to Ibadan after being away for a while and I am seriously bored.
Need a platonic friend around Bodija who will be a friend and a driving partner so a valid driver license is needed. -I can't beg police.
Thank you.

Na driver you dey find abi ?.. lmao

1 Like

Re: deleted by PurestBoy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tsauce:
Thank you.

You don't even know what you want, why don't you place vacancy for a driver besides no police check point in Ibadan especially around bodija and police don't stop female sef
Re: deleted by Tsauce: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2018
PurestBoy:

You don't even know what you want, why don't you place vacancy for a driver besides no police check point in Ibadan especially around bodija and police don't stop female sef
Bros, calm down.
I am not forcing you to comment now.If it doesn't apply to you, you really shouldn't bother.
Have a happy October.
Re: deleted by nappy760(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2018
;DAbout to wrap up my driving classes at a driving school opposite GQ. Your prerequisites are funny though.... What has religion got to do with being a good conversationist,....My thoughts though grin
Re: deleted by PurestBoy(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Tsauce:

Bros, calm down.
I am not forcing you to comment now.If it doesn't apply to you, you really shouldn't bother.
Have a happy October.

Where in Ibadan do you see police check points? Where is your daily route? Police do not give motorists problem in Ibadan. HNM
Re: deleted by nappy760(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
E
Re: deleted by Tsauce: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2018
PurestBoy:

Where in Ibadan do you see police check points? Where is your daily route? Police do not give motorists problem in Ibadan. HNM
Bro... There is a police station close to Osuntokun and there are policemen on that Awolowo way now... My friend has been stopped before so just because you haven't doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Re: deleted by Tsauce: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2018
nappy760:
;DAbout to wrap up my driving classes at a driving school opposite GQ. Your prerequisites are funny though.... What has religion got to do with being a good conversationist,....My thoughts though grin
My brother, can't deal with a fanatic.
Re: deleted by onlinetomola(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Una still dey on this matter ? This is how she want her thing and there shouldn't be any problem with that. Haba ! She might be right really.
Re: deleted by nappy760(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Tsauce:

My brother, can't deal with a fanatic.
Re: deleted by Walexp(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello ping me on whatsapp 07039628701
Re: deleted by Successbay: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Instagram me on zero-eight-zero...... Well, u can't get a better driver than me.... : wink
Re: deleted by YamahaR6(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Tsauce:
Thank you.

Send me a mail ma'am
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Do you want to get married to a rightful partner?Are you looking for a serious hooked up that will lead to marriage?Do you belief online dating and matchmaking are for real?
Then Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking. 
Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman. WhatsApp the admin on 09073493007... It's 100% free

(1) (Reply)

No longer relevant / 042 / Need A Serious Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.