Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu (704 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu by potent5(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
The governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode his said his opponent in the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2019 governorship race was arrested for spending fake dollars in a nightclub in America. AMBODE Ambode during a press conference in Alausa, Ikeja, on Sunday, “We have never responded to the campaign of calumny on social media. We have one family in APC. The aspirant being put up to compete against us is not a fit and proper person to take this job,” he said. “I have done everything in the last three and half years to serve people selflessly and to serve the poor. “This particular aspirant is somebody that has been arrested for spend fake dollars in a nightclub in America, and he has been detained for months. “He doesn’t have the competence to do what he is being propelled to do. This is somebody that has gone for rehabilitation before. The records are there at the Gbagada General Hospital. We don’t want to go to far. Our leadership should have a rethink. “I plead with our leaders to have a rethink, It is not about me, it is about the opportunity that APC has.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/my-opponent-arrested-for-spending-fake-dollars-in-a-nightclub-in-america-ambode/
Re: Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Ambode, famous for his decorum, resort to personal jibes in desperation to save his governorship ambition.

Regrettably, it was so clear the governor has lost it completely. The guy was clearly rattled.

All politician are simply the same if not so who is Ambode to preach to us about who should and shouldn't be voted for. This is someone who was practically Unknown, brought out from nowhere by thesame man who no longer wants him to continue. Without justifying Tinubu's position, Ambode should remember where he's coming from.
Those egging him to fight dirty will not be there to console him from the big fall
Re: Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu by Jamesrock(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
AMBODE FOR SECOND TERM...
Like, if u agree, Hit ur head on the floor if u disagree

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu by FarahAideed: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
#4MORE

Re: Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu by ClassicMG(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
If Ambode eventually get the APC ticket, I. personally won't vote for him
Re: Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
PDP is anxiously waiting for Ambode in case APC drops him off.
Ambode......just do it....!

Port to main opposition....!
Re: Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018

(1)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Inspects Kaduna ICT Hub / 5 Reasons Atiku Will Beat Buhari Silly – Shaibu / Atiku : William J. Jefferson Corruption Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.