Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (103941 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Somerville: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
K
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by millhouse: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, we can't be going back and forth.

Unlike Lagos, In Akwa Ibom state there is no political structure outside the party where the Governor is in firm control, but in Lagos, the Mandate Group is more powerful than APC there. They make APC popular prior that they made AD. Today, AD is DEAD.

Ambo should stop whining and test his popularity. His childish attack on Sanwo-olu showed that he's unfit to be a leader.

Shebi na tomorrow, we go see na grin
This is simply politics. If he can damage Sanwo's reputation well enough, APC will be to ashamed to support him.

Adding emotion to it will get him more sentimental supporters.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Bimpe29: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu's body language is pretty obvious!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by ollyruffy: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please if we may ask, what is in the master plan and who are those that put it together?

What was implemented when Tinubu was governor?

What was implemented when Fashola was the governor?

What are the deviations Ambode embarked on?

Otherwise, the statement is not complete.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by AZeD1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
millhouse:
This is simply politics. If he can damage Sanwo's reputation well enough, APC will be to ashamed to support him.

Is there anything like shame in Nigerian politics?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
millhouse:

Lol his own is rant

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Franzinni: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu is a bascard

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by otunde527: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm

I never believed that this could happen

Tinubu self need to calm down.
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by EmekaMD(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
He who the gods wants to kill they first make mad..
Jagabandit ur body go tell you sooner than later
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by tommykiwi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jagaban ur reign over Lagos is over.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Koralords: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

You will be surprised. Ambode voters will appear from nowhere.

Ambode that has not seen the register for the primary ..even if Buhari comes to Lagos to vote he would loose the primary ..when all locate government chairman ..councillors and not with you then who are the people that would vote for him at the primaries ...he should have withdrawn from the primary

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Rilwayne001: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
RIP APC Lagos chapter.

You guys said more than this in Osun, I guess you guy's still licking your wounds.
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Benekruku(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambo should share all the Lagos state treasury, he will still lose

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by MrAJQ(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lagos State deserve better. We're with the Jagaban

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Lyoncrescent: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
All is well, Please lets not loose sight. Even though i am not for Ambode, let is be known that Tinubu,Ambode and Sanwolu are all doing this for their personal interests and not for the interest of the masses.

As far as the masterplan is concerned, i can give you a good example where Ambode deviated from the Plan. Lamata is supposed to regulate the transport sector including BRT in Lagos while LASG is supposed to build infrastructure. The Ikorodu to TBS BRT corridor for example is regulated by LAMATA and the BRT lane was constructed by the Lagos State Government. A private company named Primero actually runs the airconditioned buses that move from Ikorodu to TBS to Ikorodu everyday. The private company is also responsible for the fueling, maintenance and employing of drivers. As the company is private, it can be adequately regulated by LAMATA.

Mr. Ambode to score points built a fantastic Ikeja Bus Terminal which is good but then went to use lagos state money to acquire the buses instead of letting private sector do the acquisition of buses. Ambode wants to use Lagos state money to buy 5000 buses for the bustops hes constructing. Whats wrong if seun of nairaland has money and wants to apply to buy 2000 buses for a particular route and LAMATA regulates seun ?Now Lagos state will be responsible for fueling the buses and maintenance and other things which will breed corruption. Also, Lagos state will be regulating itself as LAMATA who is the regulator will now be regulating Lagos state buses. Governments are not good in doing business.

May i also remind you guys that the Ikeja Bus terminal and the buses parked there was commissioned around March/April this year. This is almost six months later and my able governor is still building bustops to accommodate the buses he bought six months ago. What a visionary leader.

This is just one aspect under BRT where ambode deviated from what tinubu and fashola started. Imagine if we start going into each of the other sectors. I wish him the best. Clever of Tinubu not to mention ambodes name and sanwolus name in the press release. All the best to APC tomorrow.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Why Some Bloke Hasnt Put A Hole In His Thieving Skull Amazes Me.Tinubu Is A Cancer That Requires A .9mm To Cure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
gaby:
Grammar it all...

The beginning and end of the story is that you have found another stooge to plant on Lagosians to guarantee and foster your unfettered access to the state's coffers.

I'm loving this actually....

Let's see Ambode lose out in the primaries tomorrow and then goes on a singing binge like a canary bird of all he knows with evidence while he crosses over to the opposition.

I hope he gets sympathy votes from Lagosians to serve out his second term and humble you and your loyal minions who can't reason for themselves.
Hahaha, Lol at Ambode singing like a canary bed grin

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Benekruku(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You guys said more than this in Osun, I guess you guy's still licking your wounds.

Dont mind those flat heads

You just need their support to lose an election and am glad they already supporting Ambode

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by procky(f): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Benekruku(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
MrAJQ:
Lagos State deserve better.
We're with the Jagaban

God bless your mother!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by sammirano: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu is a clown. So because Ambode is not dancing to his useless tune, he decides to severe his ambition. Ambode clearly has a better vision than this wicked thief.
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by AngelicBeing: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
Make una kill una sef dia cheesy
Gbam, all the politicians can kill themselves, I don't give a fvck and my lion also doesn’t give a fvck tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Philinho(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tnubu should go n relax jor
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Ategberoson(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
TheFreeOne:
All these stories just confirmed that Tinub u has gotten another stooge in Sanwo - Olu.

I hope those blaming Ambode for shaking tables can now see the reason for his action. And who knows how many times he may have been insulted in private by same gang.

Lagosians should say NO to godfatherism.

the same godfatherism aid ambode to win over Hamzat in 2015

the same godfatherism made the relationship between ambode and fashola go sour during his accountant general under fashola regime

ambode is not a smart politician all this political tussle he's playing in his first regime should have been shielded till his second regime just like fashola. as tough as fashola was, he succumb and bow

you don't rubbish the ladder that take you to the top, lesson for those aspiring for greater height

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by akdjr(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Well articulated speech by Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by statusquoante: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Primaries!
Olodo!

Atole ni e!
We shall see
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by WetinConsignMe: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
ABA:
#AnybodyButAmbode!

Ambode is a failed governor.

The thief, Thiefnubú, has little to do with it.

The truth is, Ambode is a FAILURE!!
Be honest, is Lagos better, cleaner now than when he came in?

Substandard projects, poor quality jobs by thieving contractors, bloated figures, negligence, arrogance, defiance, dirtiness, sheepishly trying to copy New York.........its endless

And don't forget sacking and throwing a priest out of his residence the next day because his wife had to stand in line like everyone else.

And APAPA WHARF area

Ambode is a failure. Ambode is a scam!!
#AmbodeMustGo!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The Jagaban has spoken... Ambode is a goner...

I am PDP but my admiration for this man is unrivalled
If you have nothing to say pls just read comments.
Ambode is taking it back.
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by google1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
@ thejahmal 2h
In 3 years, Ambode has done more for Lagos State than Buhari has done for Nigeria. Still baffles me how young people want Ambode out for allegedly doing nothing but same young people want Buhari for 2nd term 路♂️ Hypocrites & ass licking mofos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by kpompey: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
anibirelawal:
I just like this man, dont know why.

Devil incarnate
Re: Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats by ipobarecriminals: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
sad lipsrsealed embarassed i don prepare to go dis primary tomorrow but as thing dey,nah to watch from distance (here).I nor get ibante,ifunpa,aluwo,cudgel, cutlass, broken bottle,gun .Let dem kill dem. Who cares Eba dey sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.