Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Happens To Cryptocurrency When The Owner Dies ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happens To Cryptocurrency When The Owner Dies ? (358 Views)

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / What Happens To Your Cryptocurrency When You Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Cryptocurrency When The Owner Dies ? by danniyal(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Crypto accounts and ofcourse wallets are protected by unbreakable Cryptography. This makes them safe for you to store your wealth. But have you ever wondered what will happen when you drop dead? Your funds are gone for ever! ( I stand corrected though)
I suggest you write it down in a secure place so that it can be assessible when you are no more
Re: What Happens To Cryptocurrency When The Owner Dies ? by cooldipo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is deep question!
Re: What Happens To Cryptocurrency When The Owner Dies ? by chiefolododo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
The cryptocurrency dies too

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Awwof..... Free 975 Naira / Investors Needed Here... / One Month Earning Opportunity For Women Resident In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.