Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (61862 Views)

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. / Canada Is Sad And Depressing:life Experience Of A Nigerian Student In Canada / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by yemiosinbajo: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
wunmi590:
I have never been to any country before aside this my present Nigeria, but believe me, if I have my way to visit any other country, I would prefer I stay there forever.

Including Afghanistan, North Korea, Somalia, and Sudan??
Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
I'm struggling with the air I breathe here, so polluted. I've missed my way twice now because I find it hard to perfect my Korean language over the years. Damn, you hardly see anything written in English. sad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Firefire(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
My trip to Ghana shows that Nigeria is indeed a shithole con3.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by venorite(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
was in dubai in august, i must say, i decided that i have to leave this country after that visit. its not just the government, the people are just so organised. there's 24hrs electricity, you can never ever find a pot hole any where there. you dont park anyhow, the traffic lights work. their cabs usually called taxi uses the latest camry with full time air condition. people obey zebra crossing, there's free wifi in their airports. there'sno comparison whatsoever. we are suffering in this country.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Funkybabee(f): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na Nigeria ooo only future can tell
Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by FisifunKododada: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
I have been living in the US for the past 16 years now. I spend MOST of my time working day and night. Life here is easy but you need money. People don't help each other here especially when mullah is involved.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by yemiosinbajo: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
larrywax:
I live in South Africa and don't plan returning to naija for any reason until I figure out my next country of relocation... I shall know say naija nobi am grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you keeping jumping from one country to another? You aren't still comfortable with SA?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Jaqenhghar: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
cymontempler:
Somalia - Mogadishu
Iraq - Fallujah, Basra
Liberia - Monrovia
Rwanda - Kigali
Libya - Benghazi

Nothing really, just war zones.
Kigali and Monrovia war zones?
Dude, this is 2018

22 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by spiritedtete: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
IntrovertedK:
one day your mumu will surely do. [b]So you don't know Suth Africa is the most developed country in the whole Africa? [/b]And it's all thanks to the whites that stayed longer on their soil. They handed a complete country to them.

Excuse me? Have you travelled down the Northern Africa? Morroco... Algeria.... Egypt and Tunisia...?

Before you give it to SA visit this countries..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by wunmi590(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
yemiosinbajo:

Including Afghanistan, North Korea, Somalia, and Sudan??

Lmaoo, you should know before I travel, I would have done my research well to only European countries

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
I wondered why most of the churches in uk were under lock and key. Some converted to other uses. Still yet dem dey progress ,give jobless and low income benefits. While in my country church and mosque full am bt the pple are still evil and wicked

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
spiritedtete:

Excuse me? Have you been to have you travelled down the Northern Africa? Morroco... Algeria.... Egypt and Tunisia...?

Before you give it to SA visit this countires..
according to most indices, South Africa is the best and greatest Africa country my brother.. After them, morrocco/Egypt. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by yemiosinbajo: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
FisifunKododada:
I have been living in the US for the past 16 years now. I spend MOST of my time working day and night. Life here is easy but you need money. People don't help each other here especially when mullah is involved.

Are you a citizen or permanent resident?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by uvie66: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=larrywax post=71671458]Nigeria shouldn't have been given independent when we go it... It should have been delayed to 1990s...maybe we would have been far more developed in all strata of life especially Infrastructure & working Institutions sad sad

And anyone that hasn't left the shores of naija na im no go know the bad when we leaders don do us... [iii/quote]
Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by kroger: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Without Buhari, you guys don't really need to travel. Most Americans don't even have travel documents. Of course, they know/believe their country is good enough for them, so why travel?

Vote the lifeless tyrant out and watch this country develop.

Modified; Oh Sorry. Our votes don't count anymore.
simply put, We are doomed!

Na today yansh dey back?? After voting out buhari who comes in.. Atiku or saraki same old bullpoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Newboss(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
bigpicture001:
....gas is cheaper in naija..just 1,500 for 5kg nd u won't finish it in one month, so say another thing my brother
Why you dey lie like this? You fit burn that gas as you wish without exhausting it in less than two weeks? angry

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by yemiosinbajo: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
wunmi590:

Lmaoo, you should know before I travel, I would have done my research well to only European countries

But you said any other country like nigeria is the worst country on earth.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Uglymugg: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ufranklin92:
Am in Accra ghana now.

Well well well, nigeria as a whole is bullshit, take it or leave it undecided
Accra is really expensive though. Most people are living hand to mouth there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by sacajawea: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
wunmi590:
I have never been to any country before aside this my present Nigeria, but believe me, if I have my way to visit any other country, I would prefer I stay there forever.

The present Nigeria, is not habitable for human being, even the animals are suffering.

Sometimes I weep as I see people struggle to make it in this country either graduate or artisans.
But most of you ppl are Satisfied with it. You like it like that. Anytime I meet people I make it a Point to ask stylishly how they see it they say Government is trying. Especially Tinubu/fashola/Ambode Lagos they feel this ppl are exemplary and the best

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by stillseth: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
I've been to a lot of west and southern African countries. Though I love Africa but life is so good in Malaysia and Australia.

Where I live in Kuala Lumpur, I do pay just #2,500 for gas every month,you will use gas any how you want,and at the end of the month,nah just #2,500 grin

Walahi we dey suffer gidi gan for Nigeria.

Na 6KG i dey use for naija.. and i dey use am for 3months... No matter how gas cost reach i no fit buy 6kg 3k

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by olatuneji: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Nigeria will reach there one day.
When bro

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Godspowerlive: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Offpoint:
it was amazing when I went to Spain, Italy, Russia, china, Japan, Canada, UK, SA, NY... the experience was amazing until my stupid younger brother woke me up

Please don't use such words on your brother abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by babeosisi: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
I pray that God will make a way for anyone desiring to leave Nigeria for the West.
I love Nigeria,I will always be Nigerian but I prefer where I live

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
FriendNG:
I have travelled to 196 out of 197. The only country I have not travelled to is نيجيريا

Which figure of speech is this
future impossible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by sacajawea: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
islandmoon:
damn, let not brag, out of all, common benin republic here, the police are well behaved, no guns, whistle instead and the citizens are well behaved, when police blow whistle , the driver will park and get ready to be arrested, police coming to arrest just one person at seconji and every body locked their shops and ran away, they are afraid and respect their police, even they woman selling food to us wanted to park and Nigerians were busy saying, where you dey go? sell food for me jor, every body ran, except Nigerians, the police met us eating, na me slapped person way go call police, wetin concern me ? why I go run?
So you go there to Cause Nuisance abi?
I know your type I've seen your type in Ghana, SA, Togo, Kenya, US, UK, China, Canada, etc when I visit Singapore I will still see them I'm sure
Reason I've never been to malay cos I heard they are many there
Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
kroger:

Na today yansh dey back?? After voting out buhari who comes in.. Atiku or saraki same old bullpoo
Guy, anybody aside Buhari works fine for me.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Olarewaju89: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin :

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Amberon1: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Blessed in what exactly.... poverty?
EVILFOREST:
grin grin
Do you mean LIFE outside the BIBLICAL HELL....?
Please for your Information, Nigeria shouldn’t be compared to AUSTRALIA, CANADA, USA, NORWAY, SWITZERLAND, UK...not even Sweden, China, Japan etc because it will be a sin to do so.

Compare Nigeria to countries that KICK STARTED with us same time.
Countries like Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Seychelles, Cape Verde, Namibia.

In summary, ALASKA a state in the US is bigger than Nigeria....meanwhile the population of the US is 310 million while ours is 180million.
Are we not blessed...?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by islandmoon: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
The first country I visited was south Africa, after sought nah Malaysia, then Australia.

When I got to Johannesburg in 2009,i almost cried,cause I do think Nigeria is more developed than south Africa sad in fact I thought other African countries are more worst than Nigeria.

But now my eyes don open o,even the standard of living in Benin republic and Togo is better than Nigeria grin

South Africa is by far more develop than Nigeria.
you were high then abi? why compare nijeriya with SA? be warned!
Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Offpoint: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Godspowerlive:

Please don't use such words on your brother abeg.
Don't take life too serious bro, I'm from a free home... we call ourselves silly names, not that we meant it. we don't take life too serious.....
Thanks anyways

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by larrywax: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Because I've got goals that I'm pursing ni grin grin grin

Commot for Naija & com give me feedback.

For over 3yrs that I've been here, electricity has never been taken for 1minute grin grin

yemiosinbajo:

Why do you keeping jumping from one country to another? You aren't still comfortable with SA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
I've been to a few countries but I always miss Naja. I don't think I can relocate but I like travelling so i have a lot more to visit, by God's grace

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / Eko Atlantic City (updates) / Lagos Auctions 134 Vehicles As Traffic Offenders Cry & Beg Bidders (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.