Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? (5102 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by Telvin7(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Emmyzeey:

Bro, with all u ve said,is it advisible to buy the phone?
just go to the phone store and take a look at the two.... .. one thing I don't like about the hot 6 is the unfinished design.....
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by Emmyzeey(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Telvin7:
just go to the phone store and take a look at the two.... .. one thing I don't like about the hot 6 is the unfinished design.....

Does the hot 6 pro version support h+?
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by bravesoul247(m): 5:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Emmyzeey:
Pls, how good is the infinix hot 6 pro, 2gb variant. Because have been seen many complaint, in terms of camera, battery etc Pls i need experience user.
try the TECNO Pouvoir 2 Pro first
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by bravesoul247(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2018
Telvin7:
man ...it's your choice... just look at the two and choose one.......... No difference between the two only name and ui difference........

Advantage.......tecno...
Feels good and slim
The camera is so good ....both front and back( mix selfie flash)
Ba3 decent.....
Disadvantages......
Ba3 so slow in charging
Speaker doesn't feel that good
Bad ui to me......

Advantage ..... infinix
Infinix logo
The phone feels so slim and curve .....
Dual stereo speaker........
Battery na bomb
Quick charge 1.0
Same cam with spark 2 both front and back...
Dual selfie flash......
Disadvantages.....
The hot 6 doesn't get that premium Finnish ( the antennas)
The temperature rises some times
Mind u ........u must update Sha.....but some update brings bug...........( On screen navigation button, sluggish network especially with Glo..........no hdr in camera app, notification led starts misbehaving)........
BUT U MUST UPDATE SHA.......
no other problems.......

both of them are good buy I've always been a TECNO fan.
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by Telvin7(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Emmyzeey:

Does the hot 6 pro version support h+?
yes ......
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by Emmyzeey(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Telvin7:
yes ......
Are you using d hot 6 pro
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by Telvin7(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Emmyzeey:

Are you using d hot 6 pro
no .........I have a friend that using the fone
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by Emmyzeey(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Telvin7:
no .........I have a friend that using the fone
Someone said d minimizing dont have last memory but use to start frm d begining, is dat true?
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by Emmyzeey(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Emmyzeey:

Someone said d minimizing dont have last memory but use to start frm d begining, is dat true?
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by jossytech(m): 1:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Hot6 pro ROM of 16G is shit when os has taken 9G ur app won't install to memory card once d memory full dat end. Beside dat rest is perfect, dat why I want sell mine. Bought at jumia @45k after a month ROM is full
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by peterbello(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Telvin7:
man ...it's your choice... just look at the two and choose one.......... No difference between the two only name and ui difference........

Advantage.......tecno...
Feels good and slim
The camera is so good ....both front and back( mix selfie flash)
Ba3 decent.....
Disadvantages......
Ba3 so slow in charging
Speaker doesn't feel that good
Bad ui to me......

Advantage ..... infinix
Infinix logo
The phone feels so slim and curve .....
Dual stereo speaker........
Battery na bomb
Quick charge 1.0
Same cam with spark 2 both front and back...
Dual selfie flash......
Disadvantages.....
The hot 6 doesn't get that premium Finnish ( the antennas)
The temperature rises some times
Mind u ........u must update Sha.....but some update brings bug...........( On screen navigation button, sluggish network especially with Glo..........no hdr in camera app, notification led starts misbehaving)........
BUT U MUST UPDATE SHA.......
no other problems.......

The sluggish glo network is true about the hot 6. In fact, it's non existing. It wasn't that way with my Gionee M5. It's so frustrating. I had to use another phone (Tecno) to type this. The only way I can manage to browse is if I connect to the Tecno's hotspot. Does anyone know the solution to the problem?
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by excel127(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Anyone here seen pes 19 mobile on either the 2gb pro or 2gb normal hot 6. Which is manageable. Coz i want to get one with my current budget.
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by adebowale351: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Infinix Hot 6 Pro runs Android Oreo and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery.

Infinix Hot 6 Pro is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Infinix Hot 6 Pro packs a 13-megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel.
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by decco1878: 10:56am On May 13, 2019
its a very nice phone.. the battery is good
Re: Pls Help, I Need Answer Urgently How Good Is Infinix Hot 6 Pro? by Homeyfav: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2019
'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Browsing Cheat Madness / Apple Has Started Killing Off Old Devices Including Iphone X, 6+/6s. (photos) / I reviewed Anker's ("America's leading USB charging brand") Powerbanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.