Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos (51408 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly / Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Lagos, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, whom was declared unfit to govern the state by governor Akin Ambode, has responded to the scathing allegations made the incumbent leader.

Mr Ambode, who has been in the eye of the storm, stated this while addressing a press conference at Government House, Alausa, Ikeja.

He said the aspirant was arrested for spending fake dollars in the United States and had undergone rehabilitation at Gbagada General Hospital in Lagos.

The governor also appealed to the leadership of the APC in Lagos to act in the interest of the development of Lagos.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/apc-governorship-aspirant-sanwo-olu-reacts-after-ambodes-allegations-against-him-photos.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by sarrki(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Seriously Apc bleeped up with not handling Ambode issue well

44 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by SimplePlan34: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
How will APC handle ambode issue now. because if he is denied d ticket, he would act in a not pleasing manner against all plotters of his down fall.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by gaby(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
This one don see the platform to take shine and form ''having the best interest of Lagosians at heart'.

No be una fault at all,...

Na fence wey fall say make goat climb am, pose begin snap selfie....

Enjoy my siggy

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by FarahAideed: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Apc bleeped up with not handling Ambode issue well

They messed ..the best Performer in APC rubbished like this says alot ...Bro no matter my hatred for Buhari you can never see me castigate Ambode and it was because I saw his vision for Lagos and it was great

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Ehiscotch(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
This man's response has gotten him my respect.
Even if the rumours are true, it seems this man has fully undergone rehab.

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by boy16(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
hmm.. After patiently taking time to understand the fleud between Ambode and Tinubu... I came to the realization that Tinubu is trying to avoid something.

Have you ever wondered why Ambode privatized a lot of Government owned businesses(funding them with government money after privatizing)?

I believe Ambode also wants to be a godfather in Lagos.
I believe he might have partnered with those private companies so as to get his own share after revenues made.

Doing all these will grow powers for him in Lagos thereby creating another godfather.

TINUBU IS AWARE OF THIS AND WANT TO STOP HIM!

AMBODE WANTS TO BITE THE HAND THAT FED HIM.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by davit: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Aiit. But you need to get a good writer who understands English grammar very well.
Peace!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by fergie001: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
There is nothing much...

Forget about the theatrics....it's never been about us...

The truth is just that Ambode wants to be his Jagaban....
There can not be 2 captains in one ship nah...so they have to slug it out....shikena

8 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

They messed ..the best Performer in APC rubbished like this says alot ...Bro no matter my hatred for Buhari you can never see me castigate Ambode and it was because I saw his vision for Lagos and it was great
Oga shut up .
Ambode fumbled too . The earlier you accept that Ambode really fumbled . The better for you.
Why was Fashola not trashed by anyone like this ? That’s the question you should ask yourself .
His recent comments about Sanwoolu says so much about him more than the Sanwoolu sef.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by NOC1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
The guy response outshines Ambode tantrum throwing .

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Racoon(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
That is why I earlier said Ambode goffed by going public to assert his ego in the ongoing debacle.He should have simply fight quietly on or defect to another platform.
See the matured response of Sanwo-Olu though I still don't like his foster status by Tinubu. cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by ClassicMG(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

which yeye vision, the vision of not giving public schools text books which fashola initiated or the visionof making every street corner a refuse dump site or is it the vision of just biuldind bus stop neglecting iner street? No let me vex for you ooo. The guy was a step backwards from fashola

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
gaby:
This one don see the platform to take shine and form ''having the best interest of Lagosians at heart'.

No be una fault at all,...

Na fence wey fall say make goat climb am, pose begin snap selfie....

Enjoy my siggy

Just to sell one useless desert story, u won't let us rest on nairaland.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by gaby(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Magiciann:

Just to sell one useless desert story, u won't let us rest on nairaland.

I get basin wey you fit cry put oooo...

Ntooor

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by reuben79: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
God already answered langosans..................tinubu,jide and ambode dey can never agree,dat's hand of God............after dis God will expose tinubu,wat,s he as buried for years in lagos state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by medoplus(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by seunmsg(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Very calm and mature response. I was hoping against all hope that somehow, party leaders will forgive Ambode and give him the ticket until he pulled that dirty stunt today. The silly attack on Jide Sanwoolu's person was absolutely unnecessary. For whatever this contest is worth, it should never be about personal attacks. Ambode showed today that he truly cannot be trusted no matter the outcome of tomorrow's primary.

He had all the opportunity today to talk about his achievements in office and make a strong case for why he's still the party's best bet going into next years election. However, he took the stupid route of fighting dirty. He lost more supporters today with the ill advice mud fight that he wanted to start.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by medoplus(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
The reply is well articulated. I don't know this sanwo guy but his reply has earned my respect for him. Ambode allowed his emotions to get the better part of him.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Great2017: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
So many grammatical blunders.

22 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by DeWisedon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
What is wrong with Ambode completing his 2nd tenure like others did because he disrespected the "GOD FATHER"
And its not a sin ,

as ezigbo Nwafor,Ambo chiri gawa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by DeWisedon(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Very calm and mature response.
what is calm
He is trickish,the thing painam,go to gbagada and you will see his rehab record there

18 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Hotfreeze: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
I have read the press statement by Ambode where he said Sanwo-olu has mental health issues and I have read the press statement by Sanwo-olu.

I would be very impartial here:

Ambode is the one displaying signs of mental problem.

He is exhibiting symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder(NPD). Please, google that mental disorder and compare the symptoms with Ambode's behaviour.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Lyoncrescent: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
With the exception of the grammatical errors,it's an excellent response. A kind of you go low,we go high kind of response

16 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by tinsel: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Respect, Respect and Respect for this Sanwolu of a man.

22 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by SarakiBukola: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
This press statement by Sanwo Olu is the final nail in Ambode's coffin.

Ambode blinked first in a game of wits...he behaved like a chest-beater and this is a knockout punch

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
This past week, Ambode shared money to wards and CDAs in Lagos. The one opposite my house collected money and campaign materials from Ambode and fought all through last week over sharing the money.

Just this evening, I came out and discovered that those who collected millions from Ambode less than 5 days ago have put Sanwo-olu's banner there tonight.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Realdeals(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na dem sabi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) / Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.