Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos (51406 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly / Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by EDOLUWA: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
The truth is that none of these
parties fighting Ambode is doing so because of the masses but mainly for their pockets.

The greediness and selfishness of the highest degree is playing out in APC now. The future is bleak for a state/country under one man dictating for others as he likes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Cmarketer(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambodes claim on that man should be investigated by pdp as i refused to be ruled by fraudster and a once lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Well, It's a sign of poor education. A governor of Lagos should be well-educated.
(I know you will run to Buhari and his Nepa bill )
Well u av a point to a certain level, but don't u think that leadership position should be all about individual personas that can be consciously shaped up to a positively impact in our society.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Azam101: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode messed up big time. Instead of him to list his achievement he was busy attacking Sawo-olu's personality Ewu Biafra!
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by mamotalk: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
This APC bad o
See wetin Sanwo Olu write
See wetin dem governor talk

If na person yan Ambode trash
Lai for don talk, call am hate speech

But see dem now
Dem dey throw confusion up and down

In all sha,
I like that Fashola pikin
Na good boy
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by JuanDeDios: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

It's a sign of poor education. A governor of Lagos should be well-educated.
(I know you will run to Buhari and his Nepa bill grin)
You partisans are so predictable. I won't waste my time telling you what I think of Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu, Nigerian politicians in general, and your types.

From the moment you enter Nigeria from the airport, you begin to see poorly written documents. It's there in almost every governor's speech. Is that what you want me to "consign" myself with? I've long accepted it as the way things are. But you want to focus on it, be my guest. When I saw Sanwo-Olu's write-up, I simply appreciated the articulation of his points and ignored the grammatical errors - which isn't so bad, by the way, compared to what you often see around here.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by TrueNigerian300: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
BabaO2:
Ambode has proofed to be too low and lack basic management skill for the exalted position. Even, if is true, you don't use opponent's health as an attack, also he claimed to have access to the guy's Heath history, this is dangerous and criminal, you can't have access to another man's health information history. Ambode is not a doctor, he has no right to access another contestants health history. This is an impeachable offence.

Dont mind the guy maybe he does not know he can be sued for that. I am sure he is regretting his action by now. He allowed his emotions to control him. Can any reasonable person say what Ambode just said and the way he said it? He is a nothing but a DUMB and a FAILURURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by kazeeyoung(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode bleeped up, Even him papa(Obasanjo) tried to take Lagos from tinubu for 16years he fail.. Tinubu maintained Lagos even when OBJ stop their allocation...
Tinubu na Baba sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by McTEE10(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
When Fashola wanted a second term ticket, he had almost similar issue. Some of the APC leaders didn't want him but the people he governed so well wanted him back and their wishes prevailed.

Here's Ambode, a lone tree in a forest. Can a tree make a forest? Where are is loyalist? How come the counselors and LG Chairmen don't have his back? How come majority of the APC stakeholders don't have his back?

I here someone say because he didn't come to do come I chop government, but this would have been good if he's a Saint and when the books are checked he's not found wanting.

I'm not good in history but I think KAI, LASTMA and LAWMA are all inventions of the immediate past government, think of the life's that have been affected by this simple gestures, think about how many people have been able to put food on the table because of this. In lieu of creating jobs the current governor is building bus stops and two things comes to my mind.
1. If a governor can be building bus stops, what should the local government chairmen be doing.
2. How will these bus stops improve the lives of Lagosians.

Ambode is working, he's case can be compared to a student writing an exam. Just so you are writing it doesn't mean you are excelling. Lagos state governor is working, in fact he's one of the few governors working in this current administration but to say the truth he's not performing.

Gone are the days of Fashola when impromptu visits to a project site is a norm. It cuts my heart everyday when I see people trekking from Ikeja along to Dopemu under bridge. Why should a project be awarded without proper monitoring.

Whatever happens tomorrow, none of the politicians really have the interest of the masses. One day we shall get there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by miniyi018(f): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
During Fashola's administration, inner roads in Ikorodu were not as bad as they are now. The only good road in Ikorodu is the imota Road. You see workers working on it almost on a weekly basis and that's because Ambode goes to Epe via Imota.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by deomelo: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Well I dont know how true what you said is. But if it is true then Ambode just confirmed to me again that he is not smart and wise either. Has he forgotten that it is direct primary? How many party members do you want to bribe? Hmmmmm? Mind you their votes have a price but I dont think he has that money to buy all the people or even half of the people that will vote. Can he pay each party member 100k considering the fact that many know that he will dump them after reelection.

The best to do is to collect the money from him and vote against him. I swear this guy is dumb after seeing the handwriting on the wall. Even a political novice knows that he is gonna lose. My question is why going to a war you are surely gonna lose if not foolishness? This is not bravery but stupidity. You just woke up one night and you thought you can buy or take over the party structure you dont have an idea of how it works.SMH!!! If I were him I have two options - either to quit and succumb to party pressure or join another political party and fight back. But going to the primary that will humiliate me and probably destroy my political career finally is nothing but suicide.

Are we sure Ambode does not have mental problem? Because I keep asking myself why he is doing this.Ambode definitely lack the mental capacity to be a commissioner not to talk of a governor. For those who are supporting him I am sorry if you are offended but I just have to express my thought. Honestly my own problem with him is performance and nothing else. I dont care if he is arrogant or whatever as those people alleged. What is my business with party members not getting attention or money from him or Tinubu is not getting money or contract from him. In fact I will be happy to hear that he denies those useless party members access to our state pulse. His loyalty is not to them but to us the citizens of lagos. My problem is do a good job which he failed to do.

I've been asking the same question since last year. Thew man is totally self destructive.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by NothingDoMe: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Apc bleeped up with not handling Ambode issue well
Wanted to mention you earlier with these exact words.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by abibun: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Dont mind the guy maybe he does not know he can be sued for that. I am sure he is regretting his action by now. He allowed his emotions to control him. Can any reasonable person say what Ambode just said and the way he said it? He is a nothing but a DUMB and a FAILURURE
Then he should be sued
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by factwriter(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Magiciann:

Just to sell one useless desert story, u won't let us rest on nairaland.

I was beginning to wonder too, what his "rumbling" is all about.

Guy reminds me of my secondary school days nickname: The Hungry Author!
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by FarahAideed: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
laytoshtwo:

Which gated estate? There are gated estate even in Mushin.lt is easy to notice Poverty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be poor there my brother we don shift since ..even the small life I chop today na you 1 year salary
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by dwas: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

They messed ..the best Performer in APC rubbished like this says alot ...Bro no matter my hatred for Buhari you can never see me castigate Ambode and it was because I saw his vision for Lagos and it was great

I beg to defer. Ambode is the worst among all the past governor of Lagos since democracy dispensation.

It's beyond physical structure. When institutions and process for continues development is destroyed at expense of personal interest.

Lagos State enjoyed so much progress because there is common purpose and vision called development blue print.

When Ambode came, first thing he did is to scrap major developmental systems that is working.

It's best he lets someone else take over.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by pensator: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
I feel really pitied for governor Ambode.. He just allowed his emotions to bring down his integrity.. I want him to take this deep thought... U don't pull down d foundation that brought u to limelight - u can't play dis card better than d jagaban of Nigeria.. Take a bow and learn more about opportunities. I hereby pronounce Mr Sanya olu d next governor of Lagos with dis wonderful masterpiece. Congratulation sir.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
JuanDeDios:

You partisans are so predictable. I won't waste my time telling you what I think of Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu, Nigerian politicians in general, and your types.

From the moment you enter Nigeria from the airport, you begin to see poorly written documents. It's there in almost every governor's speech. Is that what you want me to "consign" myself with? I've long accepted it as the way things are. But you want to focus on it, be my guest. When I saw Sanwo-Olu's write-up, I simply appreciated the articulation of his points and ignored the grammatical errors - which isn't so bad, by the way, compared to what you often see around here.

But is it right? And if u don't consign yourself with it how can it be changed? It is like Adeleke with F9. Of all the erudite people we have why must we choose the one person who can't speak simple correct English to be gov?!
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by FarahAideed: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
dwas:

I beg to defer. Ambode is the worst among all the past governor of Lagos since democracy dispensation.

It's beyond physical structure. When institutions and process for continues development is destroyed at expense of personal interest.

Lagos State enjoyed so much progress because there is common purpose and vision called development blue print.

When Ambode came, first thing he did is to scrap major developmental systems that is working.

It's best he lets someone else take over.

Please name what He destroyed and don't call those PSP
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by whitering: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
ClassicMG:
which yeye vision, the vision of not giving public schools text books which fashola initiated or the visionof making every street corner a refuse dump site or is it the vision of just biuldind bus stop neglecting iner street? No let me vex for you ooo. The guy was a step backwards from fashola

Fashola performed excellently, compared to Ambo. Imagine, one can't point at any internal roads in Etiosa LG for the past 3 yrs. Pot holes and refuse dump became the order of the day.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by blackgold2018(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
ClassicMG:
which yeye vision, the vision of not giving public schools text books which fashola initiated or the visionof making every street corner a refuse dump site or is it the vision of just biuldind bus stop neglecting iner street? No let me vex for you ooo. The guy was a step backwards from fashola
Thank you sir.. the refuse dump part it's were he goofed. Lagos is dirty with ambode. He shouldnt just concentrate on major roads.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by blackgold2018(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Very calm and mature response. I was hoping against all hope that somehow, party leaders will forgive Ambode and give him the ticket until he pulled that dirty stunt today. The silly attack on Jide Sanwoolu's person was absolutely unnecessary. For whatever this contest is worth, it should never be about personal attacks. Ambode showed today that he truly cannot be trusted no matter the outcome of tomorrow's primary.

He had all the opportunity today to talk about his achievements in office and make a strong case for why he's still the party's best bet going into next years election. However, he took the stupid route of fighting dirty. He lost more supporters today with the ill advice mud fight that he wanted to start.
he lacked wisdom on that speech.. abi generally he lacks wisdom.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by blackgold2018(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Great2017:
So many grammatical blunders.
I noticed that and so many others too but we kept quiet. He's aspiring to be a governor but who r u. "Person weh not get job dey check weda my watch na original" @Fazs voice.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by bennnamdi: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nigerian's can never be pleased..all this people opening their mouth to say thrash about Ambode if he was given the ticket for second term they will start clapping for APC...
believe it or not it is the same cronies that didn't allow his plan to work. We are watching, 80% of you will still complain when the so call Sonwo start governing...
that is why we will never rise above mediocre.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by omoranmilowo: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sanwo or what is your name, you responded well. Nevertheless, you should have waited for your own time despite the fact that you want to be used to frustrate Ambode . But one thing I will let you know is, you can never satisfy Tinubu and his party members and do well in Lagos. Go and write it down today.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by cuteboy2: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
SimplePlan34:
How will APC handle ambode issue now. because if he is denied d ticket, he would act in a not pleasing manner against all plotters of his down fall.

And what further damage can he do? He has already leaked info on Tinubu's revenue collecting company Alpha Beta Consulting fleecing Lagos state of billions (about 10-15%) of LASG IGR. This is one of the main issues infuriating Tinubu.

Worst case, he will leak more info in the billions funneled to another of Tinubu's companies Hitech, who was handed the contract for new airport road construction without competitive bidding .

Ambode is the one who has a lot to fear and lose. Jide Sanwo-Olu has already made reference to one of the wastage and stealing enterprise called Visionscape that AmboGone will have to explain. Billions are being swindled through this scheme, whilst refuse has taken over Lagos streets.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by tolex29(f): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
It is sad how these people continue to keep us "busy" with their theatrics..next we will start to spend meaningful time debating and engaging in fisticuffs over this matter..when we should be thinking of how we can channel our individual minds to reform the society..they keep getting us "busy" and trifling.

These politicians are birds of a feather..and for the simple but wise at heart..we know they are all after their own selfish interests, or at least, those of their "fathers"!

They don't have the interest of you and I (well except you are one of them)..they want Lagos for their pockets and families at our detriment.

Until public office in Nigeria STOPS coming with its pomp and pageantry, and all its financial attractions and gratification..we will continue to have selfish and not selfless people as our leaders. And these wolves will ALWAYS come in sheep clothing as per usual!!!
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by 3kay945(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
MrMcJay:
This past week, Ambode shared money to wards and CDAs in Lagos. The one opposite my house collected money and campaign materials from Ambode and fought all through last week over sharing the money.

Just this evening, I came out and discovered that those who collected millions from Ambode less than 5 days ago have put Sanwo-olu's banner there tonight.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by deomelo: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
miniyi018:
During Fashola's administration, inner roads in Ikorodu were not as bad as they are now. The only good road in Ikorodu is the imota Road. You see workers working on it almost on a weekly basis and that's because Ambode goes to Epe via Imota.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1300812_998129_622567164431220_992048675_n_jpg454c12ef49aed2b047dcd040e7f4bbec

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1300813_1208977_622567097764560_1682163129_n_jpgaa17eb5ef1c42009c4601df2d077ec05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1300815_1240316_622566501097953_1634880028_n_jpg9edf160eb7793173dd1542da2560c86b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1300820_1280455_622566457764624_1263905700_n_jpg4917f7b6a7871ca42f76cd2dcf5189f2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1300822_1236895_622566337764636_1882068082_n_jpg26c68520c11073cd74c56fd54d3f68ca

Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu

Gov. Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State on Tuesday inaugurated and handed over Oshorun/Ibeshe road to the two communities of Ikorodu Local Government Area of the state. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the road, seven-kilometre in length, was delivered with drains, pedestrian walkways, service ducts, speed breakers and street lights-- with guaranteed power supply.

Speaking at the inauguration in Ikorodu, Fashola described the delivery of the project as part redemption of his electoral promises to speed up the development of all parts of the state. He said that when he was brought to the community during the electioneering campaign, it took his convoy 45 minutes to drive through due to its bad state. “But today, it took us less than 10 minutes to drive through the road”, he said. The governor explained that the road would usher in more schools, petrol stations and other businesses, stressing that the road was nothing but a statement of fidelity.

“Very soon, the contractors will be here to start work on the Ferry terminal. “Very soon, we will be here to start work on a new housing estate that will deliver 720 flats”, the governor said. He thanked the people of Ikorodu for cooperating with his administration on the 13.3- kilometre Ikorodu road, being expanded from four to six lanes, with a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor.
Fashola urged motorists to be patient with the government on the ongoing work, and that the present pain they were experiencing would eventually translate into a thing of joy for them.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Mr Obafemi Hamzat, said the project was conceived in line with the state government`s determination to open up roads in the rural areas. While restating government`s resolve to execute more development projects in the area, he urged residents to protect the project against vandalism.

`We have built this road according to international standards. I urge you to protect it. No one should come here to cut or damage the road. Take ownership and protect it from damages,” he said. He also said that the state government was constructing no fewer than 10 inner city roads in Ikorodu. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/100913/governor-fashola-inaugurates-7km-oshorunibeshe-road

Fashla's roads in in Ikorodu complete with sidewalk..

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Joshcoli(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This man's response has gotten him my respect.
Even if the rumours are true, it seems this man has fully undergone rehab.

Did you forget he's a politician....
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by OliveCynosure(f): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
It's getting interesting

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by TheVerdict: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
boy16:
hmm.. After patiently taking time to understand the fleud between Ambode and Tinubu... I came to the realization that Tinubu is trying to avoid something.

Have you ever wondered why Ambode privatized a lot of Government owned businesses(funding them with government money after privatizing)?

I believe Ambode also wants to be a godfather in Lagos.
I believe he might have partnered with those private companies so as to get his own share after revenues made.

Doing all these will grow powers for him in Lagos thereby creating another godfather.

TINUBU IS AWARE OF THIS AND WANT TO STOP HIM!

AMBODE WANTS TO BITE THE HAND THAT FED HIM.

You might be right. They are both Accountants...if you know what I mean...I feel for Ambode though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) / Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.